Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Who's gonna win it all?

Go down 
+14
rahma7
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Adel92
W A V Y D R E
Crunk
tuki94
beeman999
KidProDiiGy
Militant X 1
PapaSmurf
BOSTN BEANER
-iBleedGreen-
Ketcham While They're Hot
Fudgy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty2009-04-30, 04:16

Militant X 1 wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:

this is exactly what people said last year about us.. if we get KG back we will repeat.. im takin a shot in the dark but i really think he returns if we go to the eastern finals and have to go through lebron.. KG will be back and all we will have to do is take one in cleveland.. we wont lose in the boston garden.. if KG comes back it will be electric like the old garden and impossible to beat us at home..

BO...you know i would love for KG to comeback and i hope he does. but come on BO...you are not admitting that the Celtics (although they won last night) are having a difficult time with the "baby-bulls" right now bruh! and you know...Lebron and company are superior to all other teams in the east (not including the Celtics with a healthy KG). afterall, THEY SWEPT THE PISTONS!! affraid affraid

are u seriously bringing up the pistons? they are nothing without their go to guy.. as soon as billups got traded they were done, they shouldnt have even made the playoffs.. I think ive brought it up in this thread somewhere already but if i havent, the bulls are just younger and more athletic then the celtics but they cant beat us in a 7 game series cuz our experience for one and they have no one who can guard allen, pierce, or rondo.. they just kill us in transition and thats how they are stealing games from us.. not to mention rediculous shots being made by ben gordon at the end of games (much love to him)! but once we get past them its orlando or the sixers.. sixers probably would give us more fits then orlando because they are younger and more athletic haha just like the bulls... they jus wont have enough talent to get past us... celtics would beat them in 5 or 6... orlando.. tell me whos gona guard rondo and have a hand in his face? no one and when no one can guard rondo the defencive player of the year dwight howard has to help.. rondo dishes to perkins for an easy dunk.. dwight doesnt help rondo easy layup.. they collapse from the perimiter and ray allen is open for 3.. haha they wont hang i think the celts would beat orlando in 6... puts us against the cavs... KG returns bruh... if not we probably lose in 5 but if he returns like i think he will its a whole new series... it will give the celts life it will give the fans in the boston garden life and it may be enough to pull off the upset... give the celtics the nuggets in the finals after they beat the lakers and the celts would have a tough series on their hands but i think if we go to the finals no one will let up.. KG finals MVP even though Rondos stats will be better haha... this is obviously filled with biasedness and hope but thats whats goin on in my head haha... LETS GO CELTICS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty2009-04-30, 15:34

bostn i agree with all u jus said
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty2009-04-30, 16:34

You guys really aren't buying my Sixers huh? Fine teh hell with ya all.. You'll see!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty2009-04-30, 21:10

If ATL can get its role players scoring like last night when Flip dropped 23 they have a good chance of taking out LeBron.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Adel92
New MS Member
New MS Member
Adel92

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-01, 21:46

LiL MooReR wrote:
If ATL can get its role players scoring like last night when Flip dropped 23 they have a good chance of taking out LeBron.

no they dont, ATL JUST CANT MATCH THE CAVS.......
Back to top Go down
rahma7
New MS Member
New MS Member
rahma7

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-07, 18:06

Cavs Vs Denver in finals, and Cavs in 6
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-07, 22:26

I say nuggets going to win it all. Rockets can beat Lakers
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-18, 18:49

Dynamic1 wrote:
Rockets can beat Lakers

obviously not
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-18, 20:17

cavs vs lakers and the cavs take it in 6 games
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-18, 22:52

KINGxOFxKINGS wrote:
Dynamic1 wrote:
Rockets can beat Lakers

obviously not
Smile

Well they sure as heell came close by takin it to a game 7. Anyways, yea I still got DN. Gota take the underdog, plus, they my team heh
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-18, 23:06

Cavs will probably sweep the Magic and the Nuggets are a lot better than the Rockets. Cavs in 5 over the Nuggets.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-19, 08:23

i want nuggets to win it all...but cavs gonna win it in 6
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-19, 15:56

I want orlando but the lakers will drop the Cavs in 6
Back to top Go down
dAtBa11HaWk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-19, 17:11

cavs will beat the magic in 5 if not a sweep..
the nuggets will knock off the lakers in 6 or 7..
and the cavs will win it all in 6
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-19, 20:41

Umm, idk why everyone is sayin cavs will win it all against the Nuggets or Lakers because when you look at those two teams, they are both a hell of a lot better than any team cavs have faced in the playoffs so far. Both LA and DN, unlike other teams in the east, have been elite this season with both teams being tough on offense and defense. Cavs only huge difficult force to stop is Lebron James, while Lakers have Kobe, Pau Gasol, and Lamar Odom. Then for Denver you have Carmelo Anthony, Chauncey Billups, and JR. Smith who have all been lightin it up from the perimeter. Thats not even it for DN though because you also got Nene and Martin. I'm sorry, but I dont think cavs can beat neither of these 2 western conference teams unless Lebron just does it again. But cavs all around team is just not that good. Who will guard Kobe or Melo? You guard Melo well, then whos guarding Billups or JR. Smith? You guard Kobe well, then whos on Odom? I would say Gasol too, but cavs do have plenty of big men to put on him like Varajao, Ben Wallace, Ilgauskas, etc.
Back to top Go down
dAtBa11HaWk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-19, 21:09

umm well the lakers r guna lose to the nuggests... they almost lost to the rockets witout tmac the whole series and yao out for half so they really arent good at all!!!
and ur tryin to act like JR smith and billups r amazing.. they r pretty good but ur makin em out to b more than they really r
the cavs overall team is better than any other team in the league IMO
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-22, 01:46

^^^^^^Omg, this guy just said he thinks cavs have the best overall team in the league, YET, NBA analyst have been talkin about how its been too much Lebron and that cavs won't be winning a championship if their guards cant knock down open jumpers. But yet, cavs have the best overall team? Then they did a quick comparison of how LBJ almost outscored his whole team 49-58, went to the line more than his whole team, and knocked down more 3s than his whole team vs Orlando. Plus, cavs bench only scored 5 points against Magic, and Joe smith was the only guy who scored those 5 off the bench. yet cavs have the best overall team? oooook. Lets just do a quick comparison cavs vs lakers. what surrounding cast would you rather have? Lamar Odom, Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum, triva ariza, and derek fisher, or would you take Mo williams, Ilgauskas, Varajao, and delonte west? for real dude, thats just horrible basketball IQ to make a bold statement like that.

Now as far as talkin about over exaggerating billups and JR, NO IM NOT. Billups is arguably a top 3 point guard, and his leadership changed the whole damn way the nuggets play, yet im over exaggerating him? I know he doesn't put up spectacular #s, but that obviously ain't what its all about as far as winning championships. As far as JR, the dude can be a very scary player to guard against. Dude will light you up in a moment, which is why he was runner up for 6th man. Basiclly all i was sayin is that the guys i listed from nuggets and lakers, will DEFINETLY outmatch LBJ and the cavs cuz LBJ cant do it all by himself. Why you think they loss against orlando despite LBJ puttin up 49 points? WHO ELSE SCORED, LOL? Who could check Lewis and turkalu? Well, thats gonna be the same question if they face Denver. whos gonna check melo, and THEN, Billups and JR who both put up big playoff #s.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win it all?   Who's gonna win it all? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's gonna win it all?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2