Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day

Go down 
+5
bigbuddah
BOSTN BEANER
Crunk
beeman999
SdGator
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty
PostSubject: Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day   Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty2009-04-16, 21:41

yeah he's just too small huh? cuz theres no good recievers in the NFL around 5'11-6ft. LOL
FROM Harvin's Pro Day
Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day HarvinPercy_090318_6161_TCa

Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day 494881872_JfB6z-M

Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day 494881967_WdhCh-M

Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day 494882332_XGXez-M

Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day 494882983_6qszp-M

Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day 494883328_devBL-M

Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day 494883368_vrwyA-M

Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day 494883644_U8xXV-M

also here is a link to where u can view some of his pro day film. I have a better video that is longer but I can't access it here. ANyways when the video player comes up just go to highlights then scroll about 3/4 the way down til u get to Percy Harvins Pro Day. Enjoy.

http://www.coachurbanmeyer.com/index2.php
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day   Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty2009-04-16, 21:59

omg he is so sexy id tap that. i hope the vikes draft him. s o me and him can get together and sex
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day   Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty2009-04-16, 22:47

well i dont know about all that but The Vikes would be a good place for Percy, he is faster on turf and I think they would get creative with him there.
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day   Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty2009-04-16, 22:57

[TFH] SdGator wrote:
well i dont know about all that but The Vikes would be a good place for Percy, he is faster on turf and I think they would get creative with him there.
oh comeon you know u think percy is sexy. say it with me percy is a hot piece of ass. lol bro just messin me not gay
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day   Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty2009-04-16, 23:10

lol he is gonna be one hell of a Football player tho. I want my Bucs to take him but I know they won't.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day   Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty2009-04-16, 23:46

[TFH] SdGator wrote:

Vikes have a fast WR, they need to get Josh Freeman.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day   Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty2009-04-17, 00:00

Freeman will most likely be gone by pick 22. Percy is different than Berrian tho. and when was it a bad thing to have 2 fast recievers??? And I dont know if they would have made the deal to bring in Rosenfels if they were drafting a QB in the 1st. Just like the Bucs how many QBs can u have.

They got T Jackson, Rosenfels, and J.D. Booty. Im not sayin I wouldnt want a different QB but by drafting Freeman they are tellin Jackson we give up on u. LOL Pretty much. But who knows. I think even if they didnt draft Percy that they could pick up another position they need more than QB, i would probably look to make that D better, look at CB, LB, or DL
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day   Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty2009-04-17, 12:30

[TFH] SdGator wrote:
Freeman will most likely be gone by pick 22. Percy is different than Berrian tho. and when was it a bad thing to have 2 fast recievers??? And I dont know if they would have made the deal to bring in Rosenfels if they were drafting a QB in the 1st. Just like the Bucs how many QBs can u have.

They got T Jackson, Rosenfels, and J.D. Booty. Im not sayin I wouldnt want a different QB but by drafting Freeman they are tellin Jackson we give up on u. LOL Pretty much. But who knows. I think even if they didnt draft Percy that they could pick up another position they need more than QB, i would probably look to make that D better, look at CB, LB, or DL

I agree that they need to help out the DBs a little but minnesota stops the run like nobodys business so why would u say they need a DL? I think they go with Freeman too if hes still there.. tellin Jackson that they are givin up on him isnt a bad thing.. they will never win a championship with him so who cares thats what its all about and hes proven hes not a championship qb cuz he really just isnt very good at all.. who knows where Freeman will go now though.. they are sayin mark sanchez may have climbed up to #4 with Seattle now and that would only rise Freemans stock if its true cuz theres really no other qbs in the draft after freeman.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day   Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty2009-04-17, 21:26

they could use a better DE on the other side of Allen. U can never have enough D IMO. Mainly for depth. But i pretty much had in in order of what they should do, DB, LB, DL, thats if they dont go WR. I think they would be best off going DB 1st then WR 2nd. Then they can add depth at LB and DE, they also could use some help at Safety
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day   Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty2009-04-17, 22:19

i didnt kno percy was that big like watchin the games he doesnt look like he has that much body...but as far as where he will go i really dont kno he could go to bucs...i dont think freeman will get drafted in the first round...from wat im hearing his stock is falling caus noone knows about him...sure he has the qb body but from wat i hear on espn his bust factor is alot higher that any other top qb in the draft...i believe percy will go anywhere from 17th to the bottom of the first round...he needs to slide down to pittsburgh but anyways...my thing is y isnt noone talkin about lewis murphy i coulda sworn he was a senior and he caught more td's than percy did last year.

teams dont kno how to use percy and i believe they are trying to be lazy caus from i think he is a santonio holmes/santana moss type wr...the nfl needs to get this O he is a wild cat player bla bla bla the wild cat wont be that great this year everyone knows how to stop it now so he is a wr...a speedy wr with great hands and he will be a better route runner in the league so he should be off the board alot sooner than he will be but he is still first rounder no doubt.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day   Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty2009-04-17, 22:26

ur right B, he is sexy, jk, but he is cut. Best place for him is on a team who has a solid running game, but not a dominant WR. 49ers maybe? any takers on that?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day   Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty2009-04-18, 00:38

Raiders at #40.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day   Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty2009-04-19, 19:42

Raiders wish he will still be there at forty... i pray to god he doesn't go to the raiders at 40 cause i dont want to play with the raiders next year on Madden, LOL. But yeah a lot of people didnt know he had that much size on him. He bulked up over the last his 2 years from 180ish to almost 200 to help with the running game since he pretty much split time between RB and WR.

He will not be used that much in the Wildcat, like Buddah said it wont be nearly as effective this year because teams will now be very prepared for it.

I know the Bucs really like him but I am pretty confident they want to go Defense first this year. They are rebuilding big time on defense. they need a DT bad, a CB, then DE or LB in order of need for D.

Oh and as for Louis Murphy yeah he is very much underrated. He ran the 40 in just about the same time as Harvin like a mid-high 4.3. He does have good hands and has nice Height 6' 2". They say he is a little slim built would like to see him add a little more weight to his frame. He isn't as good of a route runner as Harvin and he isn't as courageous going over the middle like Harvin was. He isn't as polished as some recievers above him in the draft thats why they are projecting him anywhere between 2nd - 4th round. He had the same number of rec Tds this year as percy.
He has a lot of potentional and could turn out to be a very good NFL reciever.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day   Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty2009-04-27, 01:08

Officially a viking now and I can't wait to get to use him, peterson, and berrian on the same team. Hopefully Rosenfels will be good enough to get it done. Maybe Jackson will get a little bit of an accuracy boost, Just get him into the low 80s and ill be good. I will def be labbing with the Vikes tho.

I was disappointed to see LOUIS MURPHY go t o the Raiders tho. I would have liked to see Tampa Bay, maybe Jax, or anyone else pick him up. But what can you do. Raiders will def have some speed at Rec tho, no doubt. They just paid too much for Heyward-Bey, could have dropped probably down and got him and picked up more picks. Both guys have consistency issues but all I know about Murphy was he was clutch in a lot of big games for us including the SEC and Nat Champ games this year for us.
Back to top Go down
JSik
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day   Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty2009-05-01, 18:34

Percie looks smaller on t.v but dang i never knew he was dat big
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day   Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty2009-05-01, 22:01

He's on Minnesota !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day   Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day Empty

Back to top Go down

Pics from Percy Harvin's pro day
Page 1 of 1