Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best

Go down 
+5
-iBleedGreen-
PapaSmurf
Swag Escobar
SdGator
DyNaMicakaDNM
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best   Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best Empty2009-04-11, 22:54

Many people are thinkin that this will some way turn out to be negative. Some people think that it will be too effective and unbalanced, and some think it won't work cause you can just audible out of what you're doing.

Well like Ian said, OBVIOUSLY the system won't be THAT effective as to what people are worried about. As for the audibling to another play, yeah you can do that too keep the defense balanced towards your offense, but if you're thinking about just audibling to 5 or 6 different plays all game long, your scheme to try to cheese players out of the game still won't work. The defense doesn't just remember one play at a time, they also remember what you did out of the whole formation too.

This was a feature that I've gone over in my head over and over again, saying to myself; "make the AI on defense react to the same plays the offense keeps doing," And FINALLY, its here. I think this will force the cheesy players to play real ball and not just simply do a streak RC, a playaction, a FB dive, a toss play, etc to win a game. Now they will actually have to think as if it was a chess match, which I think will create alot of problems for people.

So after this update, I think madden 10 will be the year because of these reasons:

No more RC due to fixing the physics.

No more plays that will work over and over again

No more fast handoffs to the FB getting guanranteed forward progress

No more LB's and DBs swatin a pass down without even lookin and while jumpin 10 feet in the air
Also no more defenders flying to make a play on a ball that was not even close to their territory.

Better ratings for QBs, WRs, and DBs

QBs can now lob passes over the heads of defenders and can't throw 77mph bullet passes on average

If you scramble out of the pocket with the QB, defense will adapt to it

Last edited by Dynamic1 on 2009-04-13, 12:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best   Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best Empty2009-04-12, 01:44

i know, i cant wait. im about fed up with madden 09. i cant wait till 10, just have had it with how cheesy madden 09 is.
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best   Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best Empty2009-04-12, 02:00

yup me too, which is why i traded mines in a little while ago
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best   Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best Empty2009-04-12, 08:45

once again dont get too excited madden always lets us down in some form
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best   Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best Empty2009-04-12, 14:22

im gonna stay excited because I still got faith in the team makin madden.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best   Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best Empty2009-04-12, 16:46

me too i believe madden 10 will b the best made so far. i jus cant wait lol
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best   Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best Empty2009-04-12, 17:13

I have no faith.. ever.. I'll buy the game but i know somehow I will be disappointed.. Long live the PS2 days of Madden.. real football.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
BuNcH219
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BuNcH219

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best   Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best Empty2009-04-12, 20:11

xSamsel wrote:
I have no faith.. ever.. I'll buy the game but i know somehow I will be disappointed.. Long live the PS2 days of Madden.. real football.

lol, r u for real? ps2 was the cheesiest s*** ever. u could do whatever u want, whenever u wanted to. i think they've made great strides with the next gen systems, and i look forward to this years gm and gms in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ea-dynasty.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best   Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best Empty2009-04-12, 21:22

i am already working on my scheme for madden 10...this year will be more about offense and i am glad that they have done a few things on defense as well to balance the game out...of course someone will find something but at the same time thats y the game comes out every yr...sometimes i feel like its rushed but this coming up years game seems well thought out and hopefully not so eazy to play like 09 was
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best   Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best Empty2009-04-12, 22:55

BuNcH219 wrote:
xSamsel wrote:

lol, r u for real? ps2 was the cheesiest s*** ever. u could do whatever u want, whenever u wanted to. i think they've made great strides with the next gen systems, and i look forward to this years gm and gms in the future.

Really? PS2 was by far the best Madden. 07 was by far the best Madden. Fair play, and everything else in there. I never encountered a glitcher... the only glitch I ever encountered was when I would return the opening kick-off with D. Hester it would freeze. Other than that.. no problems.. Madden was never more fun then when I played it for PS2
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
PrimaryFailure6
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
PrimaryFailure6

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best   Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best Empty2009-04-13, 10:35

Well the AI is stupid on wii cheezers. Thats why people user catch(Closest thing wii has to rocket catch) To take advantage of the stupid AI. So I hope Madden 10 will fix this problem
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best   Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best Empty2009-04-13, 11:14

i am really excited about madden10 as well. i really like the fact that there will be no more RCing and the DBs and LBs (sorry Ray Lewis) will not be able to fly to the ball that isn't thrown in their area. and of course....no more running the same plays over and over again. i can't wait to see it!
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best   Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best Empty2009-04-13, 12:08

I agree with Samsel. I've been sayin that ps2's maddens were by far the best maddens too and I din't encounter as much crap as the next gen. Only things I've had to face on ps2 was the d/c glitchers and the every now and then cheesy players. But on ps2, it was obvious who not to play by their record. So thats why it wasn't a big deal to me, ESPECIALLY when half the time I could still compete with them anyways.
Back to top Go down
BuNcH219
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BuNcH219

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best   Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best Empty2009-04-13, 14:02

ok i agree to a point with u guys on the ps2, seeing as thats where i came from. i liked the fair play, and i hope they bring that feature back along with the hardcore option for 2010. but once the free winners and d/c glitchers surfaced it was all downhill from there. most everyone that plays online is doing so for competition and to get to the top. and if u say ur not trying to get to the top in rankings ur a damn liar. even now my lil brother still has the ps2. so i get the oppurtunity to see how it is. and just watching the gameplay, i sit there and i'm like how the **** is that even possible? u can user catch everything, even in quad coverage.... and the play-action is ridiculous, u can throw that deep bomb off of it everytime for a TD. those were the days? i think not. next gen is taking the necesssary steps towards their goal of actual sim style football.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ea-dynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best   Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts About AI and Why Madden 10 Will Be Best
Page 1 of 1