Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?

Go down 
+14
Baseballa
xXBlackiceXx
Mckkz044
eFresh
iCky Sticks
Crunk
Swag Escobar
Militant X 1
Ketcham While They're Hot
BuNcH219
Mickey
D_Cash
tuki94
IASI Desperado
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-13, 21:52

I hear u on dat man. But 10 tds is a lot I say he'll get 5-7. N I thinkin 900 yrds but I really hope he has 1000 or 10 tds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-13, 21:54

he will do absolutely nothing in madden or real life
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-13, 22:16

Wow he had 600 yrds last yr n he was injured n say he will do nuthin n madden n real life u crazy. Let's bet hester does do sumthin. U jus hatin cause yo team hasn't done anything productive in awhile
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Any23Time
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Any23Time

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-13, 22:33

Right and let me guess Hayward-Bey is gonna be better right? Wrong Al Davis may be the most fundementaly unsound owner in the history of football. The raiders are a joke ever since they got pounded by Tampa Bay in the Super Bowl and i mean pounded by Tampa Bay. The Bears lost the Super Bowl i get that then had a losing season which still produced 7 wins and then had a 9 win season with a below avg QB and struggling defense. You have no room to talk good luck catchin Hester on madden or in real life. And you play in maybe the worst Divison in football over the last couple season you have ZERO room to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?   What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What will Devin Hester be like in Madden ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2