Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

New Fish in Town!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fishfoodx23x
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-26

New Fish in Town! Empty
PostSubject: New Fish in Town!   New Fish in Town! Empty2009-04-03, 14:26

Sup gentlemen....This sounds intresting. I got two questions, 1) How often do you guys crew battle 2) Who is the solid top 2 or 3 out there...My GT is TAMSE75 ....hit me up or MDDogg0183 on AIM
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

New Fish in Town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fish in Town!   New Fish in Town! Empty2009-04-03, 20:27

sup sup sup fish.

guys this is Fish the PS3 league Commish. he does good work over there, glad you stopped by.

the crew war's intended purpose was to have people form a crew of whoever they wanted to run with, and they could send out challenges every week. so we we're going to do it like the individual site rankings we do here. but with the offseason feigning some people's interest, i think we're going to make the transition to the gauntlet style. where crews will receive a scheduled match up on a scheduled day, and they will be required to use their full roster over the course of a full gauntlet "season".

something along those lines... i dunno yet.

top 3 guys around here - mickey (even though he swears hes not good after he took like a 6 month hiatus from Madden), CJ (a tourney player when it comes down it it, hopefully he gets on the tournament scene soon), and Fudgy (mad sickening stick skills, yes that means he can RC until you cry haha). theres a few other guys here that are awesome players, like ATL is suppose to be good, PeytonMvPManning is suppose to be good, Modrewgnu is still good.... if i forgot anyone's name don't take it personal guys... just get better.

the PS3 competition around here is actually really tough. im proud of the group of guys we have.

but dude... lets get the EAFL involved! i gotta stick with the crew im in, STARS, but you guys are MORE than welcome to form a crew or 2, or 3 for that matter. the more the better ya know.

ill keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

New Fish in Town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fish in Town!   New Fish in Town! Empty2009-04-03, 21:28

hey fish we have been lookin for a 4th member to our squad one of our members has been inactive for almost a month. Right now we have 3 very active players JWhite, ATL, and myself who are online a lot and stay active. If u want to join a crew hit up jwhite on here or on PSN his id is jwhite9. we can hit a game up sometime if u want. add me to ur psn SdGATOR. Later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Fish in Town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fish in Town!   New Fish in Town! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Fish in Town!
Page 1 of 1