Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The only thing that can beat you is you....?

Go down 
+5
chrisc2006
Ketcham While They're Hot
SdGator
pkismyname
Hollywood x 12
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

The only thing that can beat you is you....? Empty
PostSubject: The only thing that can beat you is you....?   The only thing that can beat you is you....? Empty2009-03-30, 23:17

Really, this is what i live by on madden, i don't care how much i lose by, i feel that the only thing that beats me is me. Any of you cats think like i do?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The only thing that can beat you is you....?   The only thing that can beat you is you....? Empty2009-03-30, 23:19

Well your logic works but that's only a third of it. Your opponent is another third and don't forget about the last third the BULLSHIT that occasionally happens.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The only thing that can beat you is you....?   The only thing that can beat you is you....? Empty2009-03-30, 23:23

true. like when ur reciever cuts on a slant or post and ur qb throws it 5 yards behind him to the opposite direction u are tryin to throw to right into a dbs hands. Or taking hit sticks all game then just to fumble on a bs drag down weak a** tackle.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The only thing that can beat you is you....?   The only thing that can beat you is you....? Empty2009-03-31, 00:06

The only thing that can beat me is named....Swag2Real. lol I'm just kidding...He has my number though....
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The only thing that can beat you is you....?   The only thing that can beat you is you....? Empty2009-03-31, 00:46

If I don't throw an interception, I feel like I should win every game I play. I just drive and take my points. I can usually get at least one stop on people so I can get the victory.
Back to top Go down
Versatile G
New MS Member
New MS Member
Versatile G

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The only thing that can beat you is you....?   The only thing that can beat you is you....? Empty2009-04-01, 13:23

truthfully if u practice and execute yo gameplan better than the other guy u should win....only fucks like pics, fumbles, dropped passes going on it on 4th and 25 instead up punting can make you lose, plus half of it iz luck
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The only thing that can beat you is you....?   The only thing that can beat you is you....? Empty2009-04-01, 23:39

thats how i feel, there is always something different that i could have done to change the outcome
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The only thing that can beat you is you....?   The only thing that can beat you is you....? Empty2009-04-02, 00:07

pkismyname wrote:
Well your logic works but that's only a third of it. Your opponent is another third and don't forget about the last third the BULLSHIT that occasionally happens.

Playing Games Fo shizzle
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The only thing that can beat you is you....?   The only thing that can beat you is you....? Empty2009-04-02, 12:22

The only thing that can beat me is JaMarcus Russell's horrible throws.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only thing that can beat you is you....?   The only thing that can beat you is you....? Empty

Back to top Go down

The only thing that can beat you is you....?
Page 1 of 1