Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Dose anyone know of a good setup for the monster blitz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Dose anyone know of a good setup for the monster blitz Empty
PostSubject: Dose anyone know of a good setup for the monster blitz   Dose anyone know of a good setup for the monster blitz Empty2009-03-27, 14:58

My question is do anyone in the forum know of a good setup for the monster blitz defense out of the 3-3-5 defense sets. If you dont mind could you share it with us for those who are not that good on the defense side of the ball. Would really appreciated your help on this matter and thanks for your cooperation im out alc king
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone know of a good setup for the monster blitz   Dose anyone know of a good setup for the monster blitz Empty2009-03-27, 15:25

I am oretty sure i have never used that play. The people start really far back so it takes to long to actually get penetraton
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone know of a good setup for the monster blitz   Dose anyone know of a good setup for the monster blitz Empty2009-04-12, 21:18

yea i got 1.
1) Shift line left
2) re-blitz the dt
3) put the DE on the right side in contain
4) put mlb DIRECTLY over the center and re-bltiz
5) put blitzing db on line of scrimmage next to de
6) put ROLB that is preset to blitz in a yellow zone
7 then just user control the other olb

From the 4-3 ebook from this site. if u want more plays like this then buy it for like 20 or 15 bucks
go to practice mode and try it out a few times, i no it seems like a lot to set up but once u get the hang of it, it becomes a habit. i use it almost every 3rd and long and get a sack w/ a fast DB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone know of a good setup for the monster blitz   Dose anyone know of a good setup for the monster blitz Empty

Back to top Go down

Dose anyone know of a good setup for the monster blitz
Page 1 of 1