Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden-School FootballLeague

Go down 
+4
SdGator
PapaSmurf
tea3agger
Downtown YuckieBrown
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Madden-School FootballLeague Empty
PostSubject: Madden-School FootballLeague   Madden-School FootballLeague Empty2009-03-26, 14:49

we are starting a SIM football league everyone.

the site is : http://www.leaguedaddy.com/leagues/?lid=2832

and the passwrd is "madschool"

anyone who's interested, please go and sign up. we'e starting off the season on Monday, 3/30, if possible. i need a commitment from all who sign up to play at leaast 3 games a week. i have to pay for this site and we have 12 weeks total to play our seasons(no limit). any questions, please feel free to pm me or ask me in chat.

draft order will be deterrmined randomly (out of a hat) to pick teams. hopefully we can get our draft webcast(working on that).
Back to top Go down
tea3agger
New MS Member
New MS Member
tea3agger

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Madden-School FootballLeague   Madden-School FootballLeague Empty2009-03-27, 08:28

Hey yuck, when will you hold the draft? And what if someone can't make it?
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

PostSubject: Re: Madden-School FootballLeague   Madden-School FootballLeague Empty2009-03-27, 08:40

it's no biggie t. we only draft teams. i'd like to try to get tvon to do the picking on the webcam thing. after rthat, draft order will be posted here. people are then "on the clock". people will have 8 hours to make their pick(team), i'll make a thread for that. once a team makes their pick, the next owner is on the clock...and has up to 8 hours to make their pick

i know 8 hours seems like a long time, but with a lil help from the owners (basically, checking the site more often if they know their turn is coming up) it should go kinda quick. if an owner cannot make it, they can submit a list of their teams to me or the other commisioners (buddah and cj) of teams and their pick will be submimtted by us. if you need to make a list of teams, please list enough teams for your draft position...if your spot is 8th, i need a list of at least 8 teams...if your 6th...6 teams

hope this helps
Back to top Go down
tea3agger
New MS Member
New MS Member
tea3agger

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Madden-School FootballLeague   Madden-School FootballLeague Empty2009-03-27, 09:48

yea, that helps. i'll keep checking back to see when the draft will take place and all. thanks
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Madden-School FootballLeague   Madden-School FootballLeague Empty2009-03-30, 18:44

i signed up, i cant wait for this to start
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

PostSubject: Re: Madden-School FootballLeague   Madden-School FootballLeague Empty2009-04-01, 12:22

Ok everyone. schedule's up, sewason is under way. let's get those game in guys. i have a couple of features coming for this season, so be on the lookout. as always, ifyou have any questions, just ask.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Madden-School FootballLeague   Madden-School FootballLeague Empty2009-04-04, 00:27

is there still space or a way i can get in on this?
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Madden-School FootballLeague   Madden-School FootballLeague Empty2009-04-09, 01:29

tryin to get on leaguedaddy right now to set it up, awww i cant get on leaguedaddy at work...ill set it up when i get home. Havent been online much lately cuz of training for PFT but just finished up this week and ready to get back online. thnx again yuck
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Madden-School FootballLeague   Madden-School FootballLeague Empty2009-04-09, 15:42

Hey guys,

I know that a lot of you are very active members of this league. However, for those of you who do not get your games in, please remember that commissioner yuck has spent his own money and time making this league what it is and getting it on track to become the best sim style football league out there.

It would not be fair to him or any of the other owners if you are not active, so please get your games in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
itsmejoshc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Madden-School FootballLeague   Madden-School FootballLeague Empty2009-08-21, 14:46

is dis the league site i join for our sim league for madden10? i see we got 10 people in the league so far. are we waiting for more to fill in all 32?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden-School FootballLeague   Madden-School FootballLeague Empty2009-08-21, 15:20

yeah this is it...old post but this is the 1
Back to top Go down
ihaveadream-mlk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ihaveadream-mlk

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Madden-School FootballLeague   Madden-School FootballLeague Empty2009-09-09, 01:01

Man I didn't know till today you had to hit join in order to get in the league. I went to that link like 5 times. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.howardjacksonstudio.com
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

PostSubject: Re: Madden-School FootballLeague   Madden-School FootballLeague Empty2009-09-09, 10:30

lol....you're in mlk. i couldn't gt you in any higher than where i did cuz i had already picked draft order. but you are in and on the list now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden-School FootballLeague   Madden-School FootballLeague Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden-School FootballLeague
Page 1 of 1