Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Did anyone else see this?

Go down 
+3
EggzOverEazy
-iBleedGreen-
Cards
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cards
New MS Member
New MS Member
Cards

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Did anyone else see this? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone else see this?   Did anyone else see this? Empty2009-03-26, 09:12

I was wondering if anybody got the chance to see this http://www.onlive.com/index.html
i wonder if it will have the same graphics capibility as a ps3 or 360

Last edited by [FAMB] cardinals101 on 2009-03-26, 09:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else see this?   Did anyone else see this? Empty2009-03-26, 10:30

How does that not sound cool, now you wont have to buy a PS3 360 and Wii to play all the big games that come out. Now we can finally dispute whos better on PS3 or 360, the best of the best will be able to play.. how is that not cool!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else see this?   Did anyone else see this? Empty2009-03-26, 11:21

yeah that one dude on the EAFL boards (i think he was an intern at OnLive) said people should buy stock in their parent company because if this works out it will replace all other systems.

itll be interesting. i wonder how the licensing for the games will go. they could run in to some snags for sure, and it will take some time to develop.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else see this?   Did anyone else see this? Empty2009-03-27, 17:22

wow! this will be interesting to see....a system that will eliminate all others. idk.
Back to top Go down
Cards
New MS Member
New MS Member
Cards

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else see this?   Did anyone else see this? Empty2009-03-28, 14:16

just watched the intrduction video to this and i am sold i am getting 1
[url]http://gdc.gamespot.com/video/6206692/gdc-2009-onlive-press-conference?hd=1[/url]
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else see this?   Did anyone else see this? Empty2009-03-28, 16:08

I wonder how easy that'd be for someone to copy and upload as a torrent? cuz then I'd be seliin games at school like candy
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else see this?   Did anyone else see this? Empty2009-03-28, 16:27

Someone else tried this and never worked. The problem with this is it runs off your connection. So if you dont have a great connection you wont have a great experience. I dont see this getting very far either. It wont be great for Madden seeing as people can watch even if your in practice mode. So, get ready for people to copy your schemes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else see this?   Did anyone else see this? Empty2009-03-28, 16:54

It also depends on how much this service is going to cost per month. One thing I like about PS3 online play is because it's free. But I wouldn't mind paying for a service if the servers were better because as we all know, the EA servers aren't the best. As far as the spectator mode goes, I think that only people on your friends list should see you play.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else see this?   Did anyone else see this? Empty2009-03-28, 17:42

TheCrunkologyst wrote:
Someone else tried this and never worked. The problem with this is it runs off your connection. So if you dont have a great connection you wont have a great experience. I dont see this getting very far either. It wont be great for Madden seeing as people can watch even if your in practice mode. So, get ready for people to copy your schemes.
you make a great point Crunk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else see this?   Did anyone else see this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else see this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: General talk-
Jump to: