Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Looking for a squad

Go down 
+2
Devo
Yungboi76
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Looking for a squad Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a squad   Looking for a squad Empty2009-03-25, 02:34

looking for a squad to join.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a squad   Looking for a squad Empty2009-03-25, 20:52

we got you playa LOK is where its at
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a squad   Looking for a squad Empty2009-03-25, 21:18

my crew is betta then that piece of s*** crew. ill give ya a tryout game all madden and see if ur FAMB material
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

PostSubject: crew love   Looking for a squad Empty2009-03-26, 00:23

beeman i guess playing cats to see if u r up to their standards is the norm. sdgator said i had to play my way into his crew, he got murda so i guess i can join his crew. ur offering the samething. lets see, um, how bout i murda every crew special pick and at the end i can decide who is good enough to have me, lol. by the way cardinal101 already got it, so i guess i can join ur crew, huh, lol.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a squad   Looking for a squad Empty2009-03-26, 01:38

i dunno about murda bro. That game just got away at the end. I got careless. Yeah it could have been worse had i not run got that last score but 11 points aint murda. But yeah we already filled that spot with ATL4Life. Its cool we 1-1 now that I know i beat u last time we played before that LOL. Always good to have a little rivalry. We will see whats up next time bro. Don't get too full of urself now there are some real ballas on here that will put u in ur place.
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a squad   Looking for a squad Empty2009-03-26, 08:25

breathe easy gator, just talking. its madden that's wat cats do. fyi looking forward to cats putting me in my place, that is why i am here. it wont be u tho, lol. with that being said i will make it point to murda u and anyone in ur crew, lol!
disclaimer: i like to talk, no disrespect to anyone here.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a squad   Looking for a squad Empty2009-03-26, 08:44

thats cool i just took u for more grown up the way u came on here talkin bout wantin a grown man game. But I should have known better about u bein a talker with that avatar ur reppin. Just like most UM fans. Its cool u'll get whats comin to u next time bro. I just thought it was funny how u didnt mention that the game was a rematch and how i beat u the last time we played and u got me this time. Thought that was interesting.
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a squad   Looking for a squad Empty2009-03-26, 10:49

Yungboi76, lets get a game sometime.. all-madden
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a squad   Looking for a squad Empty2009-03-26, 11:17

(first of all... yes all madden is the s***, and i dont think i ever wanna play an all-pro game again)

AND I LOVE THIS s*** TALKING. lets get the rivalry goin! get a crew and make a challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a squad   Looking for a squad Empty2009-03-26, 12:45

yaboy i will add u and we can get it in. that is what i am talking bout eazy, soon as i get into a crew let the beatings begin, lol. now back to you gator, since ur gators have been taking it to my beloved canes, i will have to take it out on you. dont want to take away from ur first vic, u got me, even a garbage can gets a steak, lol. As eazy put it the rival has begun!
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a squad   Looking for a squad Empty2009-03-26, 19:06

yo yung cards said u was good. so you can join if ya want. we better then the other crews cough cough. haha. if ya want add me on psn werunthis55. no need for tryout game anymore. just tell me somehow if ya wanna join. and we should still play sometime
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a squad   Looking for a squad Empty2009-03-27, 01:46

it's official then, u got a new crew member. fam b-boi is in the building. im ready to eat, i got my utensils, lol!
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a squad   Looking for a squad Empty2009-03-27, 03:37

Its on then homie, its cool u gotta take ur frustration out somewhere. But just like u said even garbage can get a lucky sometimes huh? Even a FB dive can break for a TD when u run commit yeah i know that sh** happens sometimes. LOL well get another game poppin soon.
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a squad   Looking for a squad Empty2009-03-27, 10:58

good too have ya yung boi participate in our crew section we gonna crew battle TFH i got you in on thast and ill tell eazy too give u crew tag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a squad   Looking for a squad Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a squad
Page 1 of 1