Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Fudopi's PS3 Buying...

Go down 
+7
nawfside512
Fudgy
tuki94
SdGator
Ketcham While They're Hot
D_Cash
Fudopi is That Dude
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty
PostSubject: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-24, 22:05

Aight so, heres the deal. I'm definitely gonna buy a PS3. Question is where I'm getting the money... and how I'll end up working it out.

See right now I'm stackin at about $170. I'm sellin an ipod to this girl tomorrow for $50, which puts me at $220. I plan on getting the 80 gig model that's out right now for $399... mainly since BC and the extra USB's/memory card slots don't mean anything to me. But anyways, once I get up to $220, I think I'll end up selling my old PS2 and EVERY accessory (slim PS2, about 50 working games, maybe more. Some are fairly new like the 08 sports games. 2 dualshock two controlers, and 2 other offbrand controllers, multitap, and 2 memory cards) so I'm estimating a little over a hundred for all of that...
I'm guessing I'll have about $345 after that, and then it's down to sellin crack... okay no I won't sell crack I'll just find something to make a profit off of until I end up with enough for the system, and KZ2.

And my other plan is to just win the NCAA tourney bracket league I'm in which would pay out about $500 for first place... I'm prayin to god... And that'd be my preferred method since I could still have some money left over cause ya know cash rules everything around me an if I'm flat broke I feel terrible.

I was lookin at ebay for awhile, and most systems there go between $250 and $350... But I'd like a brand new one a lot more, cause there's that novelty factor. And I also don't quite trust ebat with something so expensive even though I got my ipod classic off there.

And yes I'll still use my 360 quite often... I plan on using the PS3 in my bedroom and the xbox out in the living room... and with a good system in my room I'll never be bored in bad weather again.

But still...

Explain to me the awesomeness of the PS3, give a better estimate of how much I'll get for my PS2 if I decide to sell it... etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-24, 22:46

I've been thinking about getting a PS3 also, I have $100 now. I'm selling Halo 3 to this kid for $40 and no lie I'm going to start to sell weed. Not going to smoke it just sell it my friend in History has it all the time and he said he would give me some to sell so hopefully I'll be a good salesman but other than that...Ima sell my 360 back and all my games and hopefully make decent money on that enough to buy a PS3. What you guys think of my plan ?
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-24, 22:51

Wait were you serious or just doing a parody of me?
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-24, 22:52

D_Cash wrote:
I've been thinking about getting a PS3 also, I have $100 now. I'm selling Halo 3 to this kid for $40 and no lie I'm going to start to sell weed. Not going to smoke it just sell it my friend in History has it all the time and he said he would give me some to sell so hopefully I'll be a good salesman but other than that...Ima sell my 360 back and all my games and hopefully make decent money on that enough to buy a PS3. What you guys think of my plan ?

I think it's smart of you to get a ps3 but I don't think selling pot is a good idea man...I'm sure Eggz and Yuck would have a different perspective tho lol...
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-24, 22:57

Selling pot is all good if you're not a dumbass and you actually know what you're doing...

And odds are just by the sounds of it if he's serious, he has no idea what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-24, 23:09

[ITS]Fudopi wrote:
Selling pot is all good if you're not a dumbass and you actually know what you're doing...

And odds are just by the sounds of it if he's serious, he has no idea what he's doing.

I am serious and I know what I'm doing, normally my friend does it and I'm with him but this time since I want to make money he is giving me some, don't worry Fudopi I know what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-24, 23:29

you realize he's gonna tax you right?

just grow a plant so the profit's all yours, then sell the whole damn plant to another dealer when you're done or just throw it away.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-24, 23:45

by the looks of it just by talkin about it on here u dont know what ur doin. Its not a good idea just get a part time job and save u can have ur PS3 in a month doing it legit. Trust me when i was young i got busted for it and i was lucky to only get a misdemeanor since they only busted me for possession. I by buddy i was movin for got busted later for distribution and he go stuck with a felony. TRUST ME its not worth it. But do what u want. Just tryin give some advice from someones whos been there done that and learned from his mistakes.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-25, 00:23

lol gotta make that money any way u can
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-25, 00:29

like i said do what u want. I use to be young and stupid too and didnt think about how it would affect my life. Trust me if u get caught up u have no clue what ur doing to ur future. Its a lot harder to qualify for things u when ur older when u have a misdemeanor charge, even worse u can almost forget about it with a felony. I know u think its cool now cuz ur in school and u want to be cool like the s*** u see on tv and how rappers talk about how gangsta they are and all that BS. U can either take some good advice or learn the hard way. U cant trust anyone, im tellin u the moment someone u sold to get caught and they give them a deal and tell them they wont charge them with anything or whatever if they just let them know who they got it from, they gonna rat u out like a little snitch. Especially if ur still in school still. U think those kids are gonna take a charge for u? Please, cops will have them talkin so easy. Trust
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-25, 01:21

mow some lawns
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-25, 01:38

Become a Gigolo... lol... Ya man selling that s*** isn't worth it. Been there done the and the outcome wasn't good
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-25, 07:55

d_cash i recommend another wy one of my friends bros was caught selling it and the kid he was actually selling to was a normal kid like you and me but was workin for the cops. The thing is when someone gets caught selling they can reduce your term if they were to help the police catch other kids who were in the same position, trying to make a few extra dollars. Its up to you man like gator said if sum1 ur selling to gets caught they are definitely going to snitch you out because it will most likely help them in some way.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-25, 09:37

are you guys serious? i can't believe that you young cats (DC in particular) are in here talking about, encouraging and praising doing something ILLEGAL like selling weed to buy a videogame system. are you kidding me?
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-25, 11:16

hey..... weed and weed smokers really pertain to a whole sub-culture, even though everyone is a part of the same society.

people do sell drugs, people do sell weed, people to grow it, sneak it in to the country, smoke, flip it, blah blah blah..... and people get busted.... and some people don't.

but for 1... its not a quick buck... not at all. i mean you have to be moving serious amounts of weed to make money. and if you do get busted... it sucks ass. people ruin their lives selling weed.

do you know if you get busted with weed the government can deny you scholarship money FOR LIFE. youll NEVER get help from the gov to go to college, and trust me, people need that government help (its a fucked up law, but a girl i chilled with in HS did a research paper on it. rapists can still get aid, but stoners cant). not only that but you'll be paying the court and or a lawyer for much longer than you like. thats if you can afford it, if you can't they\ll put our a warrant for you and bring you to jail.

anyway.... no one is SERIOUSLY suggesting fu-tang sells weed. its just like if we were to tell him to whore himself out to older women.... just a dumb joke.

in all seriousness... get a part time job you can walk to, and keep it. i mean i guess you could quit after you get the money you want... but if youre anything like me, you'll like having a job. my first job was at GAP because i was trying to get with this girl that asked me to work there. then i worked at subway, which was THE s*** for a HS job. my friend had been working there for like 4 months up until then, so after school it was just me and him in there until we closed. wicked fun was had every night.

but yeah, like someone said, mow lawns. babysit some childrens. sell all your old gold jewelry (that s*** is played out anyway). pawn some s***. go to school and eat nasty things for $5.... just get on your grind if you really want it.

go work at a subway.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-25, 18:41

you guys...

I wasn't the one who said I was gonna start selling weed that was D_Cash, I just said if you do make sure you know what you 're doing and you won't get caught...

and I don't really need help makin the money, Cause I live in well, a city... And you hear on the news there's no jobs in Detroit but there saying there's no jobs that support a family. Meijer (the grocery store) has mad openings, and adults don't work there cause Meijer won't pay enough to live on your own, but uh, I'm 14 so it don't matter if I could support a family with it.

And I sell stuff really good... Not pot or crack or meth or pcp or heroine or any other drug, but I just know how to get rollin know what I mean? I mean, tomorrow I'll be gettin somewhere between $50 and $100 dollars, and then next I'mma find someone who might pay me good for my PS2 and then I'll look at how much a PS2 w/ accessories goes for on ebay and see what I can make more on.

Then I jus tsell other random little things, start sellin snacks outta my locker cause at the school people always want some snacks, and I got some snacks. Plus I'm thinkin about goin down to this other park that I never go to and startin to pull the classic "White men can't jump" cause I can hoop better than most varsity players and I'm in 8th grade... I think I could make some good money there if anyone is dumb enough to fall for it.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-25, 22:56

Guys it was a joke chill.....
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-25, 23:21

D_Cash wrote:
and no lie I'm going to start to sell weed. Not going to smoke it just sell it my friend in History has it all the time and he said he would give me some to sell so hopefully I'll be a good salesman. What you guys think of my plan ?

ummmm DC....that doesn't sound like a joke bruh! especially the ....."no lie" part! stupid
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-26, 15:07

Militant X 1 wrote:
D_Cash wrote:
and no lie I'm going to start to sell weed. Not going to smoke it just sell it my friend in History has it all the time and he said he would give me some to sell so hopefully I'll be a good salesman. What you guys think of my plan ?

ummmm DC....that doesn't sound like a joke bruh! especially the ....."no lie" part! stupid

I was saying the exact same thing as Fudopi bro I just flipped it around a little.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-26, 16:59

D_Cash wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
D_Cash wrote:

I was saying the exact same thing as Fudopi bro I just flipped it around a little.
its' all good bruh! at least YOU should be able to feel the love from the MS brothers that was thrown your way in this little piece? dancer
Back to top Go down
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-26, 17:08

this cracks me up. militant knows whats up. sticking with 360 > jail/record/no scholarships/

ITS A VIDEO GAME SYSTEM
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-26, 17:35

except the odds of jail/record/no scholarships are slim to none.

As long as you do it right I say there's like a .05% chance you actually get caught.

Not that I want D Cash's suburban ass to go out and start trying to deal, or that I'm gonna deal.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty2009-03-26, 22:36

Don't Worry Fellas I ain't going to sell weed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fudopi's PS3 Buying...   Fudopi's PS3 Buying... Empty

Back to top Go down

Fudopi's PS3 Buying...
Page 1 of 1