Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Favorite Pass Time Activity

Go down 
+9
Fudgy
Crunk
Fudopi is That Dude
jwhite
D_Cash
chrisc2006
Modrewgnu
jchizzy8
Militant X 1
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-03-23, 15:39

BESIDES madden.....what is your favorite pass time?

i love watching OLD-SCHOOL kung-fu movies! i have a personal collection of up to 200 (and still adding more) kung-fu flicks. how about you guys?
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-03-23, 16:11

I loved being outside. No matter what i was doing i had to be outside until dark.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-03-23, 16:15

To pass time i just chill on forum.madden-school.com.

But other than that, i just love playing sports, pretty much any sport, whether it be basketball. football, or capture the flag, I enjoy all of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-03-23, 18:44

I have no other pass time besides Madden and this site. What are you talking about Mili, other past times? When I need to do something to pass the time and other than watching a movie, being on the internet, or playing Madden; I like to go play sports with my friends or go run at this trail I have down the road from my house at a park.

Oh and by the way, nice plug Mod.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-03-23, 23:08

To Kill Time I watch Family Guy, That show to me is FUNNY AS HELL !
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-03-24, 00:35

Militant X 1 wrote:
BESIDES madden.....what is your favorite pass time?

i love watching OLD-SCHOOL kung-fu movies! i have a personal collection of up to 200 (and still adding more) kung-fu flicks. how about you guys?

Man what you know about " Shaolin Master Killer" or the "The 36th Chamber of Shaolin" Love that sh*t man..

But I am even more into John Woo/Chow Yun Phat movies." Killer" and "Hard Boiled" straight fire..

I also recommend "Fulltime Killer" another classic Asian action pic no one knows about..

One of my top 5 favorite movies of all time is "HERO"w/ Jet Li. I watch that at least once a month..

When I'm not playin Madden or watching Asian Action movies I'm out at the clubs pulling hoes. Try to get out at least twice week.

I also love to work out. I keep my Bench press between 345-365 lbs. I was up to 395 when I was in College. But its to hard to maintain when you can't keep a consistent workout schedule. Not bad for a dude that is 5'8" 165
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-03-24, 14:43

[FAMB] chrisc2006 wrote:
I have no other pass time besides Madden and this site. What are you talking about Mili, other past times?
just what i asked Chris lol!

my whole life doesn't revolve around madden bruh! i love the game...but it's just that to me....A GAME!! i do a whole lot of other things with my family and friends that i enjoy and that has absolutely nothing to do with madden. watching OLD SCHOOL kung-fu movies is my favorite!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-03-24, 15:02

[TFH] jwhite wrote:

Man what you know about " Shaolin Master Killer" or the "The 36th Chamber of Shaolin" Love that sh*t man..

But I am even more into John Woo/Chow Yun Phat movies." Killer" and "Hard Boiled" straight fire..

I also recommend "Fulltime Killer" another classic Asian action pic no one knows about..

One of my top 5 favorite movies of all time is "HERO"w/ Jet Li. I watch that at least once a month..

lol! bruh....what part of i have 200 OLD SCHOOL kung-fu movies in my private collection didn't you understand? and you gonna ask me a question like that? you ain't ready for me son! the question is.....what YOU know about:

The Master Killer
Return to the 36 Chamber
Shaolin vs Ninja
Dirty Ho
5 Fingers of Death
5 Deadly Venoms
Return of the 5 Deadly Venoms
2 Champions of Shaolin
Flags of Iron
Invincible Shaolin
Masked Avengers
Killer Army
Kid with the Golden Arms
Shaolin Iron Claws
Magnificient Ruffians
Eagles Claw
Shaolin Invincibles Sticks
Death Duel of Kung Fu
Iron Armour
The Green Jade Statuette
Iron Monkey
Drunken Fists
Drunken Master of Shaolin
Dragon Fists
Dragon Claws
Art of Snake and Crane Kung-Fu
Shaolin vs Lama
Duel of the 7 Tigers
Mad Monkey Kung Fu
Fatal Needles Fatal Fists
Challenge of Death
The Hot, the Cool and the Vicious

this is just to name a "small" few of the MANY old-school kung-fu flicks that i have in my personal collection....along with ALL of Bruce Lees stuff! JW....TRUST ME.....you ain't ready for me GRASSHOPPER!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-03-24, 16:54

Hoopin with the men, rappin and makin beats with my guys, goin on the computer, and havin fights (but for fun, like fighting for real, but all in fun)

And real football.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-03-26, 00:59

Militant X 1 wrote:
[TFH] jwhite wrote:

lol! bruh....what part of i have 200 OLD SCHOOL kung-fu movies in my private collection didn't you understand? and you gonna ask me a question like that? you ain't ready for me son! the question is.....what YOU know about:

The Master Killer
Return to the 36 Chamber
Shaolin vs Ninja
Dirty Ho
5 Fingers of Death
5 Deadly Venoms
Return of the 5 Deadly Venoms
2 Champions of Shaolin
Flags of Iron
Invincible Shaolin
Masked Avengers
Killer Army
Kid with the Golden Arms
Shaolin Iron Claws
Magnificient Ruffians
Eagles Claw
Shaolin Invincibles Sticks
Death Duel of Kung Fu
Iron Armour
The Green Jade Statuette
Iron Monkey
Drunken Fists
Drunken Master of Shaolin
Dragon Fists
Dragon Claws
Art of Snake and Crane Kung-Fu
Shaolin vs Lama
Duel of the 7 Tigers
Mad Monkey Kung Fu
Fatal Needles Fatal Fists
Challenge of Death
The Hot, the Cool and the Vicious

this is just to name a "small" few of the MANY old-school kung-fu flicks that i have in my personal collection....along with ALL of Bruce Lees stuff! JW....TRUST ME.....you ain't ready for me GRASSHOPPER!!! lol!

lol! Damn! That is a nice little collection...
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-03-26, 01:10

Playing pick up games of basketball and soccer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-03-26, 01:20

play some ball at the rec

movies
girls
oh and me and my friends always get some pickup games going of two hand touch in the street since like 15-20 of my friends live on my street.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-03-29, 16:54

[TFH] jwhite wrote:

lol! Damn! That is a nice little collection...

lol! lol! I told you bruh! and this was just a "small" sample of my collection. I love old-school kung-fu movies man. i have been watching them ever since i was a kid. my dad use to take us to 42nd street in Manhattan every weekend to watch 5-6 movies in a row in one day. so, there is not too much out there that i haven't seen already.
Back to top Go down
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-03-29, 17:04

mili chris was being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-03-29, 17:09

AsTrOz o wrote:
mili chris was being sarcastic.
whether or not he was being sarcastic doesn't bother me Stroz. it is just playful jabbing back and forth about kung-fu movies bruh.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-03-31, 08:32

Modrewgnu wrote:
To pass time i just chill on forum.madden-school.com.

But other than that, i just love playing sports, pretty much any sport, whether it be basketball. football, or capture the flag, I enjoy all of them.

im the same way ill play anything thats active
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-04-11, 11:00

CATFISHIN.....
Back to top Go down
BuNcH219
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BuNcH219

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty2009-04-11, 19:10

BESIDES MADDEN, HANGING OUT W/ MY SON, CHILLIN W/ MY GUYS, COOKING ON THE GRILL, AND COACHING MY LITTLE BROTHERS BASEBALL TEAM. MOVIES ARE A GIVEN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ea-dynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Pass Time Activity   Favorite Pass Time Activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Pass Time Activity
Page 1 of 1