Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Draft

Go down 
+14
Fudgy
SdGator
bigbuddah
BuNcH219
jwhite
CJDAWGG14
dAtBa11HaWk
D_Cash
EggzOverEazy
BOSTN BEANER
Beavis
jchizzy8
wayne019
Crunk
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Draft   Draft Empty2009-03-16, 05:16

Who do you want your team to draft?

I would like to see Crabtree fall to the Raiders in the 1st round or have Heyward-Bey fall to us in the 2nd round.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-03-16, 06:50

i want brian cushing or some other linebacker or the de that can play linebacker (cuz we lost j.taylor)
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-03-16, 09:22

i think the dolphins need to work on they OL or DB's.
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-03-16, 09:25

I want eagles to draft a new RB, either wells or moreno... Westbrook is still obiviously a weapon but hes getting old and we need fresh blood to that position.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-07, 12:38

i just heard a new podcast with mel kiper on it and he said the pats are pretty much done with maroney and want to draft a RB in the first round for Fred Taylor to mentor for a year and hes thinking it will be Donald Brown from UConn.. he ran a 4.48 40 at the combine and did really well among RBs there and helped himself climb up the board on draft day.. they say his college stats compare to Matt Forte and his running style compares to MJD around the goalline.. im real interested to see what happens now, i though for sure we were goin LB with our first pick.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-07, 16:09

man the Panthers need a QB IMMEDIATELY! jake has one more year on his contract, and as much as i like him... i hate him, and we're done with him, i wish he wasn't under center this year. but that being said we don't have a starter in Josh McCown and Matt Moore... draft a QB... but not Mark Sanchez... im not sure who
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-12, 11:48

Minnesota needs to draft RG or RT. Our left side of the O-Line is stacked but the right side is weak.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
dAtBa11HaWk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-12, 11:55

the bears need a WR IMO if they dont sign one in FA they should in the 2nd round with their 1st pick
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-12, 13:10

[STARS] EggzOverEazy wrote:
man the Panthers need a QB IMMEDIATELY! jake has one more year on his contract, and as much as i like him... i hate him, and we're done with him, i wish he wasn't under center this year. but that being said we don't have a starter in Josh McCown and Matt Moore... draft a QB... but not Mark Sanchez... im not sure who

after Sanchez is drafted u are lookin at Josh Freeman from Kansas State and after him they say its a huge fall off of talent at the QB position.. hes projected late first to late 2nd round and they dont expect another QB to go until around the 5th round after him so if carolina can get him in the 2nd round that may be what u are lookin at.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-12, 13:18

I want Aaron Curry to come to KC, or another target for Cassel. Hakeem Nicks maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-12, 17:11

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
I want Aaron Curry to come to KC, or another target for Cassel. Hakeem Nicks maybe.

Do you live in KC CJ?

Yea I think we will get Curry in the 1st. We all so have a a real good shot at Nicks in the 2nd. Everything I'm reading says that him and Percy Harvin are droppoing out of the 1st rd and should go early 2nd...
Back to top Go down
BuNcH219
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BuNcH219

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-12, 20:18

dAtBa11HaWk wrote:
the bears need a WR IMO if they dont sign one in FA they should in the 2nd round with their 1st pick

yup, thats what the plan seems to be so far. i highly doubt they're gonna go to free agency for a receiver, given all the FA's left are old and the Bears have that history of old established WR's not doing s*** when they come to Chicago. i.e. recently Muhammed & Booker... It'd just be sad to see Harrison or Bruce come in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ea-dynasty.com
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-12, 20:19

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:

Do you live in KC CJ?

Yea I think we will get Curry in the 1st. We all so have a a real good shot at Nicks in the 2nd. Everything I'm reading says that him and Percy Harvin are droppoing out of the 1st rd and should go early 2nd...
no, I live in VA.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-12, 21:16

i want my cowboys to go safety maybe jenkins from ohio state turn him into a safety. we also need a LG and a linebacker hopefully 1 of the censored backers fall to use in the draft but i doubt it...i also think we should go speed wr in the draft caus i dont see noone on our squad stretching the field in a hurry.

madden wise i need the eagles to draft defense and TE and i need the steelers to go WR and WR only...unless they use 1 of there picks on an OL men.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-12, 22:35

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:

Do you live in KC CJ?

i dont know about that one.. ive been stuck on the nfl draft and everything ive heard is Hakeem Nicks has found himself climbing a lot of peoples boards.. its obviously gona depend on needs but some teams in the late first round may go with the best overall player available and Nicks has jumped pretty far up on a lot of peoples boards.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-12, 22:38

BuNcH219 wrote:
dAtBa11HaWk wrote:

yup, thats what the plan seems to be so far. i highly doubt they're gonna go to free agency for a receiver, given all the FA's left are old and the Bears have that history of old established WR's not doing s*** when they come to Chicago. i.e. recently Muhammed & Booker... It'd just be sad to see Harrison or Bruce come in.

yea but the bears also have a history of having shitty qbs throwing the ball to older established wrs.. now cutler is there i doubt that harrison or bruce would totally fall off the planet with a good qb... i know ur not used to hearing it but Rex Grossman is NOT ur quarterback haha..
Back to top Go down
BuNcH219
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BuNcH219

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-12, 22:49

lol, i'm just glad he's not our quarterback. I couldn't stand to watch his bi-polar playing habits. that s*** made me sick....
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-12, 22:58

I think the bucs should hold off on drafting a QB this year, let McCown, Leftwhitch, Griese, and Joshnson battle it out and get some experience even if it means a losing season. Next years QB draft class is gonna be loaded with much more talent and I think they will find their franchise QB in the 2010 draft.

1st round- would like to see the bucs pick up Percy Harvin (if he is still there I think he will be the best player available at the time, the bucs already have 3 tall Wrs (Bryant 6'2" Clayton 6'4", Stovall 6'5") and 3 tall athletic TEs (Winslow, Smith and Stevens) so Harvin would fit in well as that X factor with his speed, moves despite his height being just shy of 6 ft at 5' 11.5") with the 19 overall pick

or if Vonte Davis is still on the board I think the bucs should snag him. Have Talib and Davis starting and Ronde playing the Nickel. They could grow into one of the best Combo Corners in the league.

2nd Round - the bucs have no pick.

3rd rd - I would like to see the Bucs look at DT or DE

4th rd - best available WR or OLB

5th rd -OLine (depth picks)

6th rd - OLine or DLine (depth picks)

7th rd - BEST AVAILABLE ANY POSITION
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-13, 01:06

i've already put my 2 weeks notice in to take off of work so that i can watch the draft this year

i hope the eagles get beanie wells and nicks
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-13, 01:56

Jake wrote:
i've already put my 2 weeks notice in to take off of work so that i can watch the draft this year

Why is everyone so hyped up on Nicks? I would take Kenny Britt, Jared Cook, Travis Beckum, Heyward-Bey, and Ramses Barden over Nicks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
BuNcH219
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BuNcH219

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-13, 02:11

Ramses Barden outta cal-poly is gonna be nasty.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-13, 02:19

Heyward-Bey i dont think is worth the 1st round money, yeah he has rare speed. But he is not a good route runner and has inconsistent hands, think a taller version of the ravens fast reciever I forgot his name. Heyward-Bey is limited right now dont know if I would invest first round money for something that may or may not pan out down the line. Hakeem Nicks has good size and is a much more consistent reciever than Heyward-Bey.

Jared Cook has great speed for a tight end but does not have the route skills of a reciever yet. Not a great blocker but will present matchup problems for LBs and Safeties.

I like Kenny Britt because he is a couple inches taller than Nicks and is on the same level of consistency.

IMO after Crabbtree, Maclin, Harvin go i think that Its a toss up between Nicks and Britt. I think Britt will end up in Minnesota, Nicks will end up in Bal and the Giants will probably snag Heyward-Bey but I think he could still slip into the second round possibly. Thats just my opinion im no expert.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-13, 03:46

LiL MooReR wrote:
Jake wrote:

Why is everyone so hyped up on Nicks? I would take Kenny Britt, Jared Cook, Travis Beckum, Heyward-Bey, and Ramses Barden over Nicks.

all depends on your teams needs

i dont like players that come out of rutgers...too many bad experiences and
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-13, 10:54

LiL MooReR wrote:
Jake wrote:

u know how people are crunk.. those guys were all bunched up and nicks had the better combine and an even better pro day.. to me that should factor in a little but it factors into "experts" a lot... I dont know if i would take all of those guys over nicks but i would definately take Heyward-Bey, Britt, and Barden over Nicks.. thats just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty2009-04-13, 11:05

[TFH] SdGator wrote:
Heyward-Bey i dont think is worth the 1st round money, yeah he has rare speed. But he is not a good route runner and has inconsistent hands, think a taller version of the ravens fast reciever I forgot his name. Heyward-Bey is limited right now dont know if I would invest first round money for something that may or may not pan out down the line. Hakeem Nicks has good size and is a much more consistent reciever than Heyward-Bey.

Jared Cook has great speed for a tight end but does not have the route skills of a reciever yet. Not a great blocker but will present matchup problems for LBs and Safeties.

I like Kenny Britt because he is a couple inches taller than Nicks and is on the same level of consistency.

IMO after Crabbtree, Maclin, Harvin go i think that Its a toss up between Nicks and Britt. I think Britt will end up in Minnesota, Nicks will end up in Bal and the Giants will probably snag Heyward-Bey but I think he could still slip into the second round possibly. Thats just my opinion im no expert.

everything ive read has no where near that many WRs in the first round.. they say Nicks has climbed in to the first round possibly but Harvin dropped out and so did Britt.. I personally dont like Nicks as much as a lot of WRs in this years draft but they say he could go to miami in the first round cuz they really want a big WR to help out Ted Ginn Jr... They really like harvin but they know thats exactly what they have in Ginn and want a big WR to compliment that playmaker ability.. and im personally thinking Baltimore goes defence after they let a number of people walk on the defencive side of the ball and they are never offencive minded.. i just dont see them taking a WR in the first round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft   Draft Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next