Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans

Go down 
+7
nawfside512
tuki94
Crunk
yaboy510
beeman999
Fudgy
W A V Y D R E
11 posters
AuthorMessage
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty
PostSubject: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty2009-03-08, 17:53

Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Brees_Drew_nos_081207

Saints quarterback Drew Brees admitted in an interview with XX 1090 in
San Diego that he'd love to have LaDainian Tomlinson join in him New
Orleans.

"Come on, it's an easy question," Brees said. "I'd love to have him
in New Orleans. I'd love to be his teammate again. I think LT's got a
lot of great years left in him so we'll see what happens."

Brees doesn't think that Tomlinson should take less money to remain with San Diego.

"I don't think he should accept less money from the Chargers at
this point. Because look at his track record - many people could say he
had a decline this year but I disagree with that. He was banged up for
the majority of the year and that's just part of the game at times. I
mean the guy has missed one start his entire NFL career. So if you're
going to sit here and tell me he's not a durable guy then you're crazy."
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty2009-03-08, 17:54

Bush n Lt combo

that would b deadly
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty2009-03-08, 18:17

so he's saying he doesnt like reggie bush?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty2009-03-08, 23:40

bush gets hurt so much he prolly just wants a rb that can stay in and not get hurt as much. and LT is a solid back throughout his career any qb should want him on his team
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty2009-03-09, 00:06

that would be a nice RB combo.. pound with LT, toss/stretch to Reggie..
NFL wise, this would help take pressure off of Reggie in the run game.. It would give Brees a more reliable run game and force the opponent to bring 8 in the box and Brees is magic off of playaction..
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty2009-03-09, 01:06

Pierre Thomas > LT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty2009-03-09, 10:21

LT in new orleans will be trouble for my buc and i dont want that
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty2009-03-10, 13:44

Yup like Crunk said, Pierre Thomas > LT
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty2009-03-10, 13:54

LT and bush are the same back lets be real...u dont have a 2 back system wit 2 of the same backs so this is a stupid fit if they get LT(which is dumb) they must get rid of bush plain and simple this will never work and never happen unless bush is gon
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty2009-03-10, 14:07

im puttin this into madden 2010 terms, which means u have 2 backs that are highly rated at the WR position, which means u can use the as recievers wit a 4 or 5 WR set
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty2009-03-10, 14:47

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
LT and bush are the same back lets be real...u dont have a 2 back system wit 2 of the same backs so this is a stupid fit if they get LT(which is dumb) they must get rid of bush plain and simple this will never work and never happen unless bush is gon
so your saying in shot gun having LT and reggie bush on either side of the QB wouldnt work good?
drew brees would be able to dump the ball off to either reggie bush on the left or LT of the right or colston deep. both fast and in open field are deadly
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty2009-03-10, 14:54

and u kno sean payton is crazy enough to have the 2 backs at recievers at the same time in a 4 WR set
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty2009-03-10, 15:04

tuki94 wrote:
and u kno sean payton is crazy enough to have the 2 backs at recievers at the same time in a 4 WR set
i know they could think up some crazy plays with those two back there
LT can throw good
reggie bush is quick as hell
this would be a play if i was a coach with bush and LT
have single back 1 rb (Bush) 3WR (LT right slot) and 1TE right
x xxxxxx x-(LT) x
x-(QB)

x- (bush)
have LT go in motion left hand it off to him
have anther play where LT gets it and reggie bush follows for the option cheers
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty2009-03-10, 15:45

u guys are rediculous. think real life football ok not madden. LT in new orleans is pointless and as far as i kno they dont have the cap room for him any way. sean payton is a master mind but they do not need LT wen they got pierre thomas who, right now, is just as good as LT RIGHT NOW. LT is not a 2nd string player by no mean maybe bush is but u want bush on the field as much as possible...soooo if ur gonna go SG 3 wide 2 back all game having them on the same team is useless, pointless, dumb, stupid, retarded, a waste...pick 1
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty2009-03-10, 15:54

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
u guys are rediculous. think real life football ok not madden. LT in new orleans is pointless and as far as i kno they dont have the cap room for him any way. sean payton is a master mind but they do not need LT wen they got pierre thomas who, right now, is just as good as LT RIGHT NOW. LT is not a 2nd string player by no mean maybe bush is but u want bush on the field as much as possible...soooo if ur gonna go SG 3 wide 2 back all game having them on the same team is useless, pointless, dumb, stupid, retarded, a waste...pick 1
well in the nfl it would be stupid to come out in the same formation every time.
if were talking nfl though it couldnt hurt to pick up LT
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty2009-03-10, 16:48

There's a difference between wanting something and the realization of it actually happening so calm the **** down already...It probably won't happen...

Sure, I want a million dollars and a girl with the best tittys in the universe, but does that mean I'm going to get either of those? NO.

Just because Brees says he wants LT, that doesn't mean jack s***...
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty2009-03-11, 12:39

reggie bush is a dissapointment to me i went to all of his censored games i was waiting for him to blow up in the NFL but its jus not gonna happen saints let bush go he is a bust not a gem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans   Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans Empty

Back to top Go down

Brees Wants Tomlinson In New Orleans
Page 1 of 1