Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Why don't you use the chatbox?

Go down 
+5
Crunk
Baseballa
W A V Y D R E
CJDAWGG14
EggzOverEazy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Why don't you use the chatbox? Empty
PostSubject: Why don't you use the chatbox?   Why don't you use the chatbox? Empty2009-03-08, 16:57

Some of us were just wondering. A lot of us are in there quite a bit and it can be a lot of fun.... granted, some people can ruin our good time with stupidity, but still. A few of you guys come to the site a lot, but never come kick it in the CB. In my opinion it's the best place to find some information and really get help if you need it, and it is DEFINITELY the best place to find a game against another member, or a lab game for that matter.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you use the chatbox?   Why don't you use the chatbox? Empty2009-03-08, 17:02

cuz they racist. That's my opinion. They'd also be known as the person who posts the most, but no1 ever sees. Quite dumb if you ask me, cuz Coming into the CB gives you more recognition than posting and leaving.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you use the chatbox?   Why don't you use the chatbox? Empty2009-03-08, 17:13

i don't kno styll

imma start using it more

i just have to make two tabs then.. one for the CB and the next to go though the forum

but styll sometimes when im in the CB .. it doesnt scroll down automatic

and i gets around to scroll down manually...

but ...i will b in the CB more often now
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you use the chatbox?   Why don't you use the chatbox? Empty2009-03-08, 17:21

i go in there atleast once a day. its fun.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you use the chatbox?   Why don't you use the chatbox? Empty2009-03-08, 17:53

I try to come in every once in awhile, but have been busy this week.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you use the chatbox?   Why don't you use the chatbox? Empty2009-03-08, 18:27

i know the chat box is fun and all but i think that a lot of time people only come on to talk in the chat box and not post

if you look at our numbers...the number of posts have gone down dramatically and i know that it is the off season and everything but when guests visit the site and on the homepage they see the latest posts that go back to 12 am that same day it seems that we aren't active at all. I'm trying to post some more now but then it also looks kinda setup when all the latest posts are by one person
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you use the chatbox?   Why don't you use the chatbox? Empty2009-03-10, 17:24

I usually make posts in the threads that insterest me then go to the chatbox... Because usually it's aight to just kinda chill in there, and if I'm looking for a madden game now I don't have to make a thread and then wait multiple days to set up a match, I just say hop on the xbox...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you use the chatbox?   Why don't you use the chatbox? Empty2009-03-11, 10:07

i think that we need to all come to gether and make the chat box the spot!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you use the chatbox?   Why don't you use the chatbox? Empty2009-03-29, 16:45

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
cuz they racist. That's my opinion.
you got to be kidding with this one CJ. No

just because someone doesn't feel like chatting in the CB doesn't make them racist bruh! some people just don't want to be bothered and others of us love chatting and getting to know one another and making friends. personally, i really enjoy the chatbox and talking with you young cats. but...if i (or anyone else) just come in to make a few posts and then split without hitting the CB...that doesn't mean that i am a racist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you use the chatbox?   Why don't you use the chatbox? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why don't you use the chatbox?
Page 1 of 1