Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Nothing against anyone personally

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
odell will win
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
odell will win

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Nothing against anyone personally Empty
PostSubject: Nothing against anyone personally   Nothing against anyone personally Empty2009-03-07, 19:12

My point was, I was one of the few committed in the first season even when everyone was abandoning ship. We decided to start over, but now it seems like the same thing is happening again and none of the guys who are still committed to the league are even getting any response from the commishes as to when the regular season will end and the playoffs will begin. Oh and Astro, this has got to be the funniest comment you've made so far: "damn son..you lost to me one time and ur quitting ms? bum." First off, I don't even play you in the regular season in the league and last time I checked you were 1-4, so I won't even play you if you guys decided to do a playoffs. So I am not quiting because I am terrified to play you. Secondly, before you changed your name from Mr. Brady Quin, I beat you down in the first season 42-7. Your "win" against me in the b-weekly tournament only came because you decided to let the play clock run down to 1 second the entire second half of the game (and I'm the "bum").
Again its nothing against anyone who is in charge of the whole Madden-School site. I think it is a very good set up. But lets at least keep something active if your going to start it and not waste guys time who are committed and trying to support what has been started.
Oh and Astro, if you want to play me for real without milking the clock down to one second the whole game, my Gamertag is: Odell will win
I'll be available tomorrow (Sunday) after 8:00 pm est if you're up for the challenge
Back to top Go down
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Nothing against anyone personally   Nothing against anyone personally Empty2009-03-08, 11:22

shut the **** up..I have responded to every question asked by anyone regarding the league.. I have made numerous threads asking to please finish the league..I have tried everything I can.. but with the crew thing that came in a few weeks ago people lost interest despite my attempts to finish. Get the **** out of here..i was level 1 and u were level 29 shouldnt u be able to stop my running plays if ur 28 leveles ahead if you KNOW im going to run? Stop bitching and get off our site.
Back to top Go down
odell will win
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
odell will win

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Nothing against anyone personally   Nothing against anyone personally Empty2009-03-08, 20:08

LOL... you're sad. What real Madden gamer milks the clock down to 1 second the entire game, and boasts about his opponent not being able to stop the run. Its just this simple...play me without milking the clock. Oh wait, I know your all talk and no game so I'm just wasting my time. Again, my gamertag is: odell will win
I'll be on tonight (Sunday) 9pm if you really want to brag
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Nothing against anyone personally   Nothing against anyone personally Empty2009-03-08, 20:25

I thought you were leaving...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing against anyone personally   Nothing against anyone personally Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing against anyone personally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Other :: Archives-
Jump to: