Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god

Go down 
+13
AsTrOz o
Crunk
Militant X 1
jchizzy8
SuprmnxXx
BOSTN BEANER
bigbuddah
Cowboys101
RaiderAlex21
-iBleedGreen-
Fudgy
tuki94
SdGator
17 posters
AuthorMessage
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty
PostSubject: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 01:13

Breaking news espn just reported T.O. is done in dallas
http://espn.go.com/
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 01:32

lol i kno the cowboy users are pissed da hell of by this, cant wait till madden 10
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 01:34

Michael Smith jus said that the raiders coud be a possible choice for T.O lol
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 01:38

Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 02:11

Its a dreeeeammmm comeeeee trrrruuuuuueeeee!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
RaiderAlex21
New MS Member
New MS Member
RaiderAlex21

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 02:26

tuki94 wrote:
Michael Smith jus said that the raiders coud be a possible choice for T.O lol

God i hope not...
Back to top Go down
Cowboys101
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Cowboys101

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 02:31

tuki94 wrote:
lol i kno the cowboy users are pissed da hell of by this, cant wait till madden 10

im pissed cus real life. my friends a raiders fan and i was lookin forward to the owens nnamdi matchup.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=2046819
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 02:42

i would like to say fuckoff to all u haters out there...as if stated before this is an idiot move by jerry jones not caus i use the boys on madden caus i dont but they are my favorite real life football team...releasing TO is a cap penalty and now our offense is gonna be nice and BORING...ESPN can eat a dick caus all there analyst are stupid and fuckin lame except stephen a. smith... this is not TO's fault the fall of the cowboys the last 3 years he was there is caus of defense and coaching staff...leaks and liars in the lockerroom tore it apart not TO..."he isnt the same player he was years back,...his performance isnt worth is salary" - trent dilfer ur a fuckin idiot...TO takes care of his body better than anyone else in all of football and he can play till he is 42...he is still among the fastest wr's in the league and if dare not dbl cover him with a safety he will uckf u rawdog with no lube...his numbers slacked last yr caus romor came out and said he didnt prepare for each game like he should have and romo didnt play for4 games..yet TO still had 10 td's...jason garrett now has a reason to be overpaid and lazy because the offense will just run the ball with our 3 runnin backs and protect romo with under 15 yrd passes caus none of our wr's can stretch the field...the cowboys went backwards for this 1 caus instead of dealing wit wat we shouldve been which is defense we got rid of our playmaker haha how fuckin dumb can u be...the only guy that was making anyone be accountable for playing like s*** on the whole fuckin team... the whole team...he cant be a leader caus ppl gling on to the past like a bunch of bitches...thats wat females do they hold fuckin grudges and so do reporters and fuckin owners...**** the news and that includes espn u bitches...watch my cowboys go 6-10 next year at best 8-8 no playoffs caus of jerry jones and that coaching staff...1 thing u all should kno bout TO is that he ain no liar he ain no snitch he jus a dude dat speak his mind and its always da truth.
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 09:15

... Buddah, now you know how Philly Fans feel with our front office.. join the club. Crackers and cheese are on the table to the left.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 10:50

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
i would like to say fuckoff to all u haters out there...as if stated before this is an idiot move by jerry jones not caus i use the boys on madden caus i dont but they are my favorite real life football team...releasing TO is a cap penalty and now our offense is gonna be nice and BORING...ESPN can eat a dick caus all there analyst are stupid and fuckin lame except stephen a. smith... this is not TO's fault the fall of the cowboys the last 3 years he was there is caus of defense and coaching staff...leaks and liars in the lockerroom tore it apart not TO..."he isnt the same player he was years back,...his performance isnt worth is salary" - trent dilfer ur a fuckin idiot...TO takes care of his body better than anyone else in all of football and he can play till he is 42...he is still among the fastest wr's in the league and if dare not dbl cover him with a safety he will uckf u rawdog with no lube...his numbers slacked last yr caus romor came out and said he didnt prepare for each game like he should have and romo didnt play for4 games..yet TO still had 10 td's...jason garrett now has a reason to be overpaid and lazy because the offense will just run the ball with our 3 runnin backs and protect romo with under 15 yrd passes caus none of our wr's can stretch the field...the cowboys went backwards for this 1 caus instead of dealing wit wat we shouldve been which is defense we got rid of our playmaker haha how fuckin dumb can u be...the only guy that was making anyone be accountable for playing like s*** on the whole fuckin team... the whole team...he cant be a leader caus ppl gling on to the past like a bunch of bitches...thats wat females do they hold fuckin grudges and so do reporters and fuckin owners...**** the news and that includes espn u bitches...watch my cowboys go 6-10 next year at best 8-8 no playoffs caus of jerry jones and that coaching staff...1 thing u all should kno bout TO is that he ain no liar he ain no snitch he jus a dude dat speak his mind and its always da truth.

I completely agree with u.. T.O. is too blunt and honest about everything for bitches to handle and thats what the media is... they are all bitches and i agree jerry fucked up cuz the Boys are now takin a $9 million cap hit this coming season.. if ur gona take that cap hit u should still have ur best WR on the field... I think this may turn out to be a disaster and set back the Boys for a while... Roy is a possession WR he is NOT a #1 WR for everyone who thinks he is.. Im hoping for T.O. to come to N.E. and team up with Brady, Moss, and Welker but it will never happen cuz T.O. and Moss hate each other.. but im still hoping cuz i think T.O. and Moss have both grown up a lot and may be able to set aside their differences to become the most explosive offence ever and get that ring that they both so badly want...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 12:01

T.O. will be motivated for the 2010 season with his release from the cowboys. When a player with T.O. ability is "motivated" from a surprise release and trust me this was a "shock" to him, hell put up huge #ers next year no matter were he plays. If! T.O. were to in end up on another nfc east team like the Giants, he'll be on a mission to make J.J. regret releasing him. I'm sure a surprise team that we think that wouldn't be interested in Ownes we'll end up signing him and make a run at the playoffs or a superbowl if there already a contender with a motivated Owens. Releasing!!! T.O. with his ability ( he commands a double team ) a cb and safty over the top and the huge hit the cowboys take on cap next year (9 million) and say what you will about Owens being 35 and dividing the team chemistry in the locker room but he put up huge #ers 13, 15, 10 TD's in three season with the boys... those #ers won't be easy to replace. I think if a guy with Owens talent is going to cost you 9 (million) weather he plays for you or not than let him play for you, if the same problems presets after the 2010 season the cut him and clean house when its not going to cost 9 (million). Ownes wasn't the only problem last year.... the coaching staff and J.G. offensive schem for the team was to easy for opposing defensive to read, if it wasn't for a player like Owens commanding a double team, they wouldn't have been 9-7 last year. Now they can just double down on J.Witten with the release of Owens to stop the once potent passing game cause I don't see R. Williams putting up T.O. like #ers. Lets hope the boys have the running game they should have next year with Barber, Jones and Choice to fill this void.
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 12:21

Lol Roy not a number 1... He dominated as a number one with the lions
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 12:47

its goin to be very interesting how this plays out in the remainder of the offseason
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 15:21

SuprmnxXx wrote:
T.O. will be motivated for the 2010 season with his release from the cowboys. When a player with T.O. ability is "motivated" from a surprise release and trust me this was a "shock" to him, hell put up huge #ers next year no matter were he plays. If! T.O. were to in end up on another nfc east team like the Giants, he'll be on a mission to make J.J. regret releasing him. I'm sure a surprise team that we think that wouldn't be interested in Ownes we'll end up signing him and make a run at the playoffs or a superbowl if there already a contender with a motivated Owens. Releasing!!! T.O. with his ability ( he commands a double team ) a cb and safty over the top and the huge hit the cowboys take on cap next year (9 million) and say what you will about Owens being 35 and dividing the team chemistry in the locker room but he put up huge #ers 13, 15, 10 TD's in three season with the boys... those #ers won't be easy to replace. I think if a guy with Owens talent is going to cost you 9 (million) weather he plays for you or not than let him play for you, if the same problems presets after the 2010 season the cut him and clean house when its not going to cost 9 (million). Ownes wasn't the only problem last year.... the coaching staff and J.G. offensive schem for the team was to easy for opposing defensive to read, if it wasn't for a player like Owens commanding a double team, they wouldn't have been 9-7 last year. Now they can just double down on J.Witten with the release of Owens to stop the once potent passing game cause I don't see R. Williams putting up T.O. like #ers. Lets hope the boys have the running game they should have next year with Barber, Jones and Choice to fill this void.

now u kno i agree with this. y would u put someone of TO's talent out there for someone to use properly. TO speaks truth and ppl cant take someone criticizing them for there effort like TO did caus u KNO U KNO TO gives u 100% every play every practice and he wants ppl to do the same. the offense will be borings we will be like the giants with a super sorrier ass defense. ppl will defense us like they did them after they lost plax...overload the box and man up bump and run on those wr's caus we dont have a downfield presence with TO gone. that spells a boring offense and a 7-9 record at best. hahaha u thought it was eazy for teams to defend us last year wait till this year haha omg
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 16:56

i like T.O.! i like a guy that has "passion" to play this game....i.e. Ray Lewis! T.O. hates to lose! and if stuff isn't going right....he will voice his opinion about it and people can't handle the fact that T.O. isn't a "yes-man!" i heard that the Ravens and Raiders may be interested in the T.O. SHOW coming to town.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 17:54

Three reasons not to pick up TO: 1. Hes old. 2. He drops way too many balls. 3. He complains about everything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 18:00

that sums it up
Back to top Go down
ready ready
New MS Member
New MS Member
ready ready

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: fasho crunk   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 18:13

fasho crunk thk god
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 18:49

I feel like it is a bad decison in terms of offense. But sometimes being a cowboys fan and watching game after game, and how romo was forcing stuff to TO so he wouldnt gripe. Dont get me wrong TO is my boy but i dont think him being gone will have a drastic effect on the offense. Sure it will delcine but not as much as you guys are making it out to be. GO BOYS!!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-05, 19:05

TheCrunkologyst wrote:
Three reasons not to pick up TO: 1. Hes old. 2. He drops way too many balls. 3. He complains about everything.
i like T.O. but....i have to agree with all of the above!
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-11, 12:44

this is the dumbmest move in the nfl history for cowboyz to let him go they wopnt even be a contender next year they loosin to much talent
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-11, 14:47

[xTCAx] Jus Skillz wrote:
this is the dumbmest move in the nfl history for cowboyz to let him go they wopnt even be a contender next year they loosin to much talent
i dont see how someone that drops the ball so much is considered good

he lead the nfc in droped passes
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-11, 22:26

losing one player that is somewhat overrated isnt gana make you suck..
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty2009-03-12, 00:26

Baseballa wrote:
losing one player that is somewhat overrated isnt gana make you suck..
yea, if this was basketball it would be a different story, but since its football it wont be a big deal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god   Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god Empty

Back to top Go down

Dallas Cuts T.O. ! Thank god
Page 1 of 1