Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

COMING SOON!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
DyNaMicakaDNM
CJDAWGG14
bigbuddah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty2009-03-04, 22:35

coming soon will be madden-schools very own SIM section. The SIM section is for real football players only meaning no "tournament style" players are welcome in this section. With the tournament style becoming the new FAD of madden in order to be successfull, sim players are getting lost in the fold. Regardless if we cannot evolve our game or our integrity is too high to go to this new mainstream of playing, i believe madden-school deserves this section. The SIM section will have its own site rankings and standings, tournaments, and leagues. The SIM section will allow a play for ALL players as long as they play the SIM way so everyone is welcome. Madden-School.com is gettin really really giahugant and to keep our SIM players and recruite other sim players without the SUPER strict guidelines of other sites.

Rules and guidelines will be posted very very soon and any suggestions will help much so send em in.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty2009-03-04, 22:40

seems like a good idea for ppl unlike me. But what would happen to the rankings section? Will there be rankings for sim and tourney style players, or is it still gunna be 1 ranking system?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty2009-03-04, 22:58

no wat would happen is SIM section will have its on rankings caus SIM games will not count towards MS rankings system. SIM will be considered its own section like ps3 to xbox...there will be a ps3 SIM and if 360 got ppl like us to do it they will have 360 SIM
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty2009-03-04, 23:20

dang buddah, i wish you would had started this earlier lol. It kinda makes me reconsider coming back to madden. but idk.....i mean pretty much just about everyone on here plays arcade now. So how many people will actually be in this section?
Hopefully though, in madden 10, the game will hardly have any flaws as far as realism and cheese plays so that having to do this wouldn't be necessisary. (hope i spelled that right lol)
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty2009-03-04, 23:25

yes it will be small at first and it is a work in progress. for starters i will be in this section and we have a few others i think play sim:real eazy cardinals so it will be kinda small at first but thats y recruiting will be a bing thing
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty2009-03-04, 23:30

This sounds like a great idea bro! The only problem is everyone at MS RC. I dont and the only other player I have played lately that doesn't is SDGator. But if you can round up enough people I will definitely be down..

Also just from past experience in sim madden leagues. I would recommend not having alot of rules. Maybe just like the basic sh*t we have now plus RC and 4th down rules. The more rules you have the more issues and arguing your going to end up with.

COMING SOON!!!!!!!! 1114359599Metallica%20-%20A%20Tribute%20to%20the%20Four%20Horsemen
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty2009-03-04, 23:36

I play mostly sim except for 4th down rules. I can usually hang with anyone but idk
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty2009-03-04, 23:40

that is the main thing i didnt wanna do jwhite..i kno about ppl and rules and stuff and i dont wanna take away how ppl play its caus i dnt care how u play long as u dont RC 4th down hero or RB direct snap
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty2009-03-04, 23:44

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
that is the main thing i didnt wanna do jwhite..i kno about ppl and rules and stuff and i dont wanna take away how ppl play its caus i dnt care how u play long as u dont RC 4th down hero or RB direct snap

That's what I'm talkin about! Count me in Bro. Hopefully some of these freestylers well want to join us and play the game the right way!
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty2009-03-04, 23:53

You CAN'T RC ?
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty2009-03-04, 23:59

nope no RC...IF YOUR INTERESTED PUT YOUR NAME HERE WE CAN CHECK YOUR MS REP AND DAT WAY I CAN SEE IF WE CAN GET A TOURNY GOIN RIGHT AWAY OR NOT
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty2009-03-05, 00:02

Can I get clear rules of what can't go on in these games...?
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty2009-03-05, 00:04

u gotta be ps3 first cash unless u got some 360 guys that wanna do it...ill put the rules up soon
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty2009-03-05, 00:25

not only those 3 things that you mentioned buddah, but i would recommend no doing the same 5 plays that runs a whole entire offense for the person because their scheme is simply nearly unstopable. now i dont know how specific you would want to get if you add that as a rule, but i would just say if you have a scheme that has simply just 5 plays that creates your whole offense, then dont use it.

lol, im talkin like i still got madden lol.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty2009-03-05, 00:28

pm me any rules or guidelines u think we should have
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty2009-03-05, 00:29

I wanna play in the sim league pick me pick me
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty2009-03-05, 00:53

gota be ps3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

COMING SOON!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1