Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out

Go down 
+20
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
PeytonMvPManning
Mickey
SticK2NaSty
rahma7
[LOK]Wavycrocket
Fudgy
PapaSmurf
Militant X 1
flphinatic
EggzOverEazy
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Swag Escobar
CJDAWGG14
tuki94
AsTrOz o
Baseballa
W A V Y D R E
BoSpOrTsFaN
KidProDiiGy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-03-03, 04:29

Militant X 1 wrote:
[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:
nah im not really worked up about it... u are 100% right its all about which system you enjoy more... i think i just like the arguement my first system was playstation and ive been playstation since but i just like to argue with the 360 people lol i mean dont get me wrong i play 360 i just didnt buy one
i see your point about liking the playstation since that was your first system. and...some 360 cats will argue you all day over this trivial stuff. not me though! i fell that which ever system that i bought....that's the best one....TO ME! after all...that's why i bought it. Very Happy
damn psychologists and their psych minds.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-03-03, 09:28

this shet is fake
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-03-03, 21:53

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:
nah im not really worked up about it... u are 100% right its all about which system you enjoy more... i think i just like the arguement my first system was playstation and ive been playstation since but i just like to argue with the 360 people lol i mean dont get me wrong i play 360 i just didnt buy one
i see your point about liking the playstation since that was your first system. and...some 360 cats will argue you all day over this trivial stuff. not me though! i fell that which ever system that i bought....that's the best one....TO ME! after all...that's why i bought it. Very Happy

lol! lol! that's why i get paid the "BIG" bucks son! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-03-04, 19:52

[EXS] AsTrOz o wrote:
Im on my 6th xbox
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-03-06, 20:08

Militant X 1 wrote:
[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:

lol! lol! that's why i get paid the "BIG" bucks son! lol! lol!
WHat do you get paid? isn't it like 200 an hour or some crazy rip off stuff like that?
Back to top Go down
[LOK]Wavycrocket
New MS Member
New MS Member
[LOK]Wavycrocket

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-03-09, 21:56

well i have ps3, and my cuzzo has all 3 next gen systems. ive played his 360 a lot but this is what im going to say. games wise, im going to have to go with the ps3. the ps3 has been puming out quality exclsuives these years and they are surpassing the xbox360 games by far. look at uncharted, killzone 2 etc. but when it comes to online, i would have to give the 360 the edge because of the party system, invites, and voice chat. But don't get me wrong the PSN has improved alot and has come along way, and there is a rumor out or has been leaked that the new FW update2.7 for ps3 is going to include in-game voice chat and voice messaging, and if that is true the PSN would be on par with live which would give it a run for its money. the ps3 also had better features and is more future proof. Not only that but the PSN also gives you full downloadable games such as burnout paradise, warhawk, socom, etc. which 360 can't dob/c of its downlaod size limit. so do not beleive when ppl say "ps3 has no games" argument b/c its old and ps3 has just as many games that the 360 does but with better exclusives. Xbox360 also comes with alot of hidden fees such as battery recharger, wi-fi, hard drive, and a high failure rate. and i put money on it that no one can challenge me to this b/c i know alot about these stuff and yes i have a life 8)
Back to top Go down
rahma7
New MS Member
New MS Member
rahma7

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-05-02, 17:25

I have a 360 but sometimes it so fucking anooying!!!! like right now it wont turn on, unless i unplug everything off for 5-10 mins..then it will work...but for how much more can i do this for god damm...PS3 is probably 1000 times better, except mabey for the games
Back to top Go down
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-05-03, 12:14

I gotta agree, i love my ps3. Sure i would like to play halo, but besides that i like the ps3 way better. Ppl would alwaays say it sucked well, look at it now.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-05-04, 07:23

[LOK]Wavycrocket wrote:
well i have ps3, and my cuzzo has all 3 next gen systems. ive played his 360 a lot but this is what im going to say. games wise, im going to have to go with the ps3. the ps3 has been puming out quality exclsuives these years and they are surpassing the xbox360 games by far. look at uncharted, killzone 2 etc. but when it comes to online, i would have to give the 360 the edge because of the party system, invites, and voice chat. But don't get me wrong the PSN has improved alot and has come along way, and there is a rumor out or has been leaked that the new FW update2.7 for ps3 is going to include in-game voice chat and voice messaging, and if that is true the PSN would be on par with live which would give it a run for its money. the ps3 also had better features and is more future proof. Not only that but the PSN also gives you full downloadable games such as burnout paradise, warhawk, socom, etc. which 360 can't dob/c of its downlaod size limit. so do not beleive when ppl say "ps3 has no games" argument b/c its old and ps3 has just as many games that the 360 does but with better exclusives. Xbox360 also comes with alot of hidden fees such as battery recharger, wi-fi, hard drive, and a high failure rate. and i put money on it that no one can challenge me to this b/c i know alot about these stuff and yes i have a life 8)
man.. iagree with u what u said basically sums its all up good post
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-05-04, 11:51

guys...please let this discussion go! can't we all just get along? lol!
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-05-04, 17:47

no mili!!! we jus cant man... haha
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-05-25, 10:20

well me and peyton's ps3 have both died.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-05-25, 10:41

xbox has the RROD but ps3 has the YLOD but xbox occurs more often
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-05-27, 03:31

i have both and the ps3 is better
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-05-29, 12:26

eliisnotcool wrote:
i have both and the ps3 is better

a few of my friends have both as well and they STILL say that the xbox 360 is better! and my son....who is 19 (young like most of you cats here and into all of the gaming consoles comparisons) HATES the ps3 with a passion. so....i guess it is just a matter of preference.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-05-30, 09:17

i mean its all about preference but.. you have to understand when myself or other ps3 owners say the ps3 is better, we arent just saying it to put down the 360 or anything like that, but specs wise ps3 is actually better, you can do tons more with a ps3 than you can with a 360, thats just fact and im totally unbias... if it was the other way around i i would admit the 360 was better if the 360 could do more than the ps3...the arguement continues on when someone who has a 360 post something like the "360 is better for (some bogus reason)". thats the part that makes me argue.... because its its acusually someone stupid who just says things they dont know like.... the graphics on 360 are better(the are actually about the same) or ps3 lags alot and stuff like that...and usually the people who say it havent even touched a ps3 or have little experience with it...its like someone buying an ipod nano and you have an iphone and they are saying their s*** is better,when ur iphone can play music+more and its a phone(like wtf!?! right?)........ hands down spec wise ps3 is better,if you prefer 360 thats fine no one wants to convert you lol... i already been through this with the whole madden vs 2k thing EA loyalist put down 2k5 and alot of them never even played it and now those same people are saying madden sucks and stuff like that.. hell even some of them are trying 2k5 now

it also has alot to do with wat CG the person had
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-05-30, 15:05

[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:
i mean its all about preference but.. you have to understand when myself or other ps3 owners say the ps3 is better, we arent just saying it to put down the 360 or anything like that, but specs wise ps3 is actually better, you can do tons more with a ps3 than you can with a 360, thats just fact and im totally unbias... if it was the other way around i i would admit the 360 was better if the 360 could do more than the ps3...the arguement continues on when someone who has a 360 post something like the "360 is better for (some bogus reason)". thats the part that makes me argue.... because its its acusually someone stupid who just says things they dont know like.... the graphics on 360 are better(the are actually about the same) or ps3 lags alot and stuff like that...and usually the people who say it havent even touched a ps3 or have little experience with it...its like someone buying an ipod nano and you have an iphone and they are saying their s*** is better,when ur iphone can play music+more and its a phone(like wtf!?! right?)........ hands down spec wise ps3 is better,

soooo....from the highlights of your post (edited by me)....you want us 360 owners to believe that this post is ....ummm...."UNBIASED?" LMAO LMAO

P.S. personally....i know many friends who have scrapped the ps3 for the 360 and visa versa. so to me....i think that this never-ending argument about whether the 360 or ps3 is better is old, tired, lame and played-out!
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-05-30, 19:18

i am being unbias, spec wise the ps3 is the better system...360 cant do the things that the ps3 are capable of doing... 360 is just a game system the ps3 is more than that which is why i saw the ps3 is better in that aspect, u said urself you did research on the ps3 when ur box had to be fixed, tell me you didnt notice that you could do more things with the ps3 than you could with the 360, in one of my previous post i listed out some things the ps3 was capable of (blue-ray,internet browser,bluetooth usage,installing windows...etc) that the 360 simply cannot do and i have experience with both systems...you can do more with $100 dollars than you could with $50 right,so i would think the $100 is better lol

Last edited by [STARS] Swag2Real on 2009-05-30, 19:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-05-30, 19:25

Mili, look at his avatar. He posted that once he saw you posted again
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-05-30, 23:08

CJDAWGG14 wrote:

nawww bruh! i have seen that avatar way before i posted! and Swag....i did see a few nice specs on the ps3.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-05-31, 10:28

i do not like ps3 i like 360 more the thing i hate on ps3 is really controller size ps3 is small. but i like the big controllers that 360 gots.plus the 360 controller has better grip. but game wise There both the same. ps3 doesnt die but 360 has small precentege of better games.ps3 is makeing the gaming but not fast enough.my friend said were getting a new halo.and all that.what ps3 games are coming out this year?Ps3 also runs slient and better than 360. and doesnt have a big battery cord. i have experince with ps3 and 360 both about 3 months with ps3 and im proud to say there the F U C K I N G same. though you like witch system you play on most so im a 360 fan
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-05-31, 11:38

Militant X 1 wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:

nawww bruh! i have seen that avatar way before i posted! and Swag....i did see a few nice specs on the ps3.

see lol... if this was ps2 vs the normal xbox i mean it wouldnt be much of an arguement or discussion rather...because they both just simply played games and it wasnt much difference between wat they could do cept minor things like storing ur music on the xbox or the amount of games ps2 had.. simple things like that but now the ps3 is able to do all these extra things and the xbox still just plays games and lets u play music....but once again it just comes down to wat u like... at one point i thought about getting a 360 cause it was the only next gen system out but im glad i held out
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-07-04, 00:57

im here to set ppl straight once again. the xbox was more powerful than ps2 dats jus facts dnt believe go look @ the specs they were not jus systems. but ps2 had way more exclusives so they obviously sold way more systems n they came out way ahead of time. now for the ps3 vs xbox360. ps3 is a way more powerful system go look @ the cell processors n specs of both systems ps3 has a far more powerful processor n has 256 ram for video n audio. n numerous comp techs have run ps3 n 360on high mainframe comps n stuff to compare dem n 360 doesnt even come close but they do have better online n more games. but ps3 online is free n has jus as many great games as 360. plus go look at statements by different publisher who have already maxed out 360"'s power. ps3 they havent come close to reaching its full potential cause the ps3 is way newer tachnology n more powerful dats y from now 360 wont have better graphics than ps3 n dats a FACT. the will have to relese a newer system. now which system is better thats a matter of opinion n which exclusives u like more but in terms of console PS3 IS MORE POWERFUL. PEACE GUYS I HOPE DAT HELPED U GUYS OUT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-07-04, 01:11

but i knw a person who is son his 7th xbox n he is pissed. n that problem wont get solved un less they make new xbox"s b/c its a manafacturing problem n all they did wit newer ones is put in a piece of metall to slow it dwn. if the restrtuctured them it would cost dem millions in which they dnt want to do blow yet. dat rrod is so much bs they should stop stringing their customers along n fix da stupid problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty2009-07-04, 20:54

ps3>360 any day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out   People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

People say Ps3 is better cuz xbox has RROD well check this out
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next