Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION

Go down 
+9
Mcnair2Wycheck
SticK2NaSty
Downtown YuckieBrown
EggzOverEazy
BOSTN BEANER
tuki94
xPICKx4xSIXx
W A V Y D R E
Swag Escobar
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-02-26, 23:20

Hi...........want to be in the Super Totally Awesome retarded Swag Crew?? fill out this app and ill get back to you.

Name:

PSN AND/OR Xbox GT:

Categorize Your Swag:

Brief Description of Your Swag:

Do you Suck at Madden?:

Felonies or any kind of charges ( wont disqualify you):

Do you get any sex at all?:

If you answered yes above do you one night them...flings... or fall in love:

finish this ________ over Bitches (cant put money and you cant copy the person before you:

If Rhianna turned off your ps3 or 360 in the last min of a madden game how would you react?:

Do you get High?:

If you answered yes above, entertain me with a brief summary of your funniest high moment:

Thanks I'll get back to you

IF i let everyone in it wont be cool anymore u feel me, looking for 8 PS3 and 8 360

Last edited by [STARS] Swag2Real on 2009-02-27, 05:37; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-02-26, 23:56

lmao i feel u my nigga

Name: Dre Day
PSN: akadreday
Categorize Your Swag: chill. lean back.
Brief Description of Your Swag: quite nigga... snatch ur girl if u aint focus lmao
Do you Suck at Madden?: Naw... sometimes i blame it on the team lol
Felonies or any kind of charges ( wont disqualify you): Robbery
Do you get any sex at all?: Fo Sho
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-02-27, 00:16

Name: KeeM
PsN: xPICKx4xSIXx
Caterogize Your Swag: Loud But Almost Perfect
Brief Description Of Your Swag: I Stay With A Girl Or Im Chillin Wit Girls Cuz I Love Girls Lol
Do You Suck At Madden: Nope Im Level 15 AOL 4 Tryna Move It Up Alot
Felonies Or Any Kind Of Charges (Wont Disqualify You): Yea Robbery Possesion Of A Gun And Other Charges
Do You Get Any Sex At All: Yes I Do
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-02-27, 02:17

Name: Rich
PSN: tuki94
Catagorize Your Swag: laid back nigga, but will put a nigga in his place when needed
Brief Description Of Your Swag: stay fitted 7 days out da week and make it look easy
Do You Suck At Madden: Naw, check my record, ya feel me
Felonies Or Any Kind Of Charges (Wont Disqualify You): Naw, momdukes be on dat s***
Do You Get Any Sex At All: da females stay comin and goin through da crib, dey lik wat i serve
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-02-27, 02:57

all new applicants answer all the new questions too..
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-02-27, 03:01

Name: Rick
PSN: xbox live but i still had to fill this out.. BOSTN BEANR
Categorize Your Swag: Life of the party
Brief Description of Your Swag: Wherever i go u find a party with me.
Do you Suck at Madden?: No
Felonies or any kind of charges ( wont disqualify you): 2 DUIs and drunk in public
Do you get any sex at all?: yes
If you answered yes above do you one night them...flings... or fall in love: flings
finish this _______ over Bitches (cant put money and you cant copy the person before you: friends
If Rhianna turned off your ps3 in the last min of a madden game how would you react?: id call chris brown on that B****.
Do you get High?: occasionally
If you answered yes above, entertain me with a brief summary of your funniest high moment: me and my friend josh showed up at my friend johnnys house high as **** and he said we couldnt go in cuz his mom was sleeping... josh asked if he could use the bathroom real quick and he said yea go ahead so josh went and took a s*** in johnnys bathroom and didnt flush the toilet and we left without anyone knowing til the house started smelling.

IF i let everyone in it wont be cool anymore u feel me? Fo shizzle
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-02-27, 03:39

hahaha you guys are ridiculous. im still a free agent, but i cant want to battle STARS
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-02-27, 12:50

Name: yuckman/yuck/yuckie/yuckster/yuck-o/yucksss/zing/laddie/mooney.....all real life nicknames in my life...there's other's but i can't think of them at the moment

PSN AND/OR Xbox GT: Johnny_PotSmoker

Categorize Your Swag: Just a follower(is there a leader?) in the pothead click man

Brief Description of Your Swag: there is no swag when you're a pothead man. being a pothead is all about the smoking man. the type and potency and amount you toke mah dude.
Do you Suck at Madden?: nope. not the best, but as soon as you say i suck, i'll suprise ya and beat ya....still throw too many picks though Sad

Felonies or any kind of charges ( wont disqualify you): been to court for all manner of violations/misdemeanors/felonies....currently have 2 dui's in 2 years running, had another over 10 years ago and a few other dui related arrests dismissed( and trust me, i been to court plenty of times for more misdemeanors/felonies than just alcohol related). out of all this, i sit before you convicted ofonly one count of misdemeanor dwi on my pernmanent rercord. that is IT. good advice for anyone who reads this question and has an immediate thought to a time in their life where it pertains....hire a GOOD schiester lawyer man. don't EVER go with the PD if you can help it. it's worth the money man if nothing else in life is bro

Do you get any sex at all?: yup

If you answered yes above do you one night them, i've done this plenty man, i'm 35 and a good looking guy when i want to be...flings, these are fun man.....good puss that's worth more than one shot man... or fall in love: i am currently in love with the girl i been with for 12 years, 2 kids...i am a BIG believer in love guys (no it's NOT faggy to be a guy in love with his girl)
i also have a life long commitment/love with my right hand (23 years and counting...wow, i been jerking off a whole decade longer than tvons been alive...think of all those dead babies man

finish this anything over (a)B**** (cant put money and you cant copy the person before you: secret to life all my young dudes....1. get paid for what you do, 2. get a girl with a GOOD attitude AND a tight puss or can suck a golf ball thru a drinking straw, either or is good. 3. Be a good and strong dad to your kids

If Rhianna turned off your ps3 or 360 in the last min of a madden game how would you react?:ya know what....**** her, i mean that literally, i'd be fucking her man

Do you get High?: Does a glitcher glitch? of course i do man. been gettin' high for 20+ years man

If you answered yes above, entertain me with a brief summary of your funniest high moment: filling out this app....i'm toned(no typo) up like a mutha fucka. seriously though, my highhest moment was in highschool. i was tripping my balls off on acid. i was in english class. i sat there watching all the letters on my page move and talk man (read about acid, or if you've done it, you know what i'm talkin' about). out of nowhere, the letter X stood up on the page. i literally watched him walk up to the top of the page. when he got there, he jumped. and i "heard" him man, he screamed all the way down to the bottom. i watched the letter x commit suicide. i left class. i had to, i was freaking out about it...lol. that is a real lifef experience too. i have 2 friends that i have grown up with that can vouch for it man.....it was fucked up
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-02-27, 19:59

i want tuki first lol.....
Back to top Go down
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-02-27, 22:00

Name: Troy

PSN AND/OR Xbox GT: N0TH1N_BUT_ST1CK

Categorize Your Swag: Do you even need to ask?

Brief Description of Your Swag: I am the definition of swag.

Do you Suck at Madden?: I'm a straight up balla.

Felonies or any kind of charges ( wont disqualify you): Naw

Do you get any sex at all?: Right now im trying to settle down and I have a girl and we're having our second date tonight. Havent done anything serious yet.

finish this ________ over Bitches (cant put money and you cant copy the person before you: I'm sorry but football comes before the ladies no matter what. When im watchin the game I'm watchin the game.

If Rhianna turned off your ps3 or 360 in the last min of a madden game how would you react?: I would say and I quote, " That was hot." and then ask ,"Will you bend over again?"

Do you get High?: No

Last edited by G0T_ST1CK on 2009-02-28, 21:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-02-27, 23:11

[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:
i want tuki first lol.....
lol its watever
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-02-28, 04:29

Name:

PSN AND/OR Xbox GT: Mcnair2Wycheck

Categorize Your Swag: Nerdyness

Brief Description of Your Swag: Boyscouts, Madden, Wiffle ball, Ashley Tisdale fanboy

Do you Suck at Madden?: No, I'm actually pretty good

Felonies or any kind of charges ( wont disqualify you): No

Do you get any sex at all?: Nope Sad

If you answered yes above do you one night them...flings... or fall in love:

finish this ________ over Bitches (cant put money and you cant copy the person before you: Bros over Bitches

If Rhianna turned off your ps3 or 360 in the last min of a madden game how would you react?: I would be pretty pissed, I don't even like Rhianna.

Do you get High?: Does Caffein High count? I have been known to drink two 2 liter bottles of soda in the same day.

If you answered yes above, entertain me with a brief summary of your funniest high moment:

IF i let everyone in it wont be cool anymore u feel me, looking for 8 PS3 and 8 360

You need a dorky kid who's just plain good at Madden in your Clan. Smile
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-02-28, 11:49

Nerdyness......................i guess ill allow it i want Mcnair lol
Back to top Go down
Big Savage
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Big Savage

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-02-28, 12:32

Name: DJ or Savage

Xbox GT: DJ 77

Categorize Your Swag: U Boy Swag

Brief Description of Your Swag: Man I got swag like them early 2000 Miami Hurricanes. My game is tight aka you not fu*king wit me.

Do you Suck at Madden?: Nah, but if u need to know put up some Haynesworth and find out if I suck though.

Felonies or any kind of charges ( wont disqualify you): Nah

Do you get any sex at all?: Ask your girl what she did last night.

If you answered yes above do you one night them...flings... or fall in love: I'm a lover but a girl will never play me so i keep some extras.

finish this "Haynesworth" over Bitches (cant put money and you cant copy the person before you:

If Rhianna turned off your ps3 or 360 in the last min of a madden game how would you react?: WTF I am doing playing xbox wit Rihanna in the house.

Do you get High?: Nah

Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-02-28, 13:22

HAHAHAHAHA OMG!!!! mcnair filled it out.... and its the funniest thing ever!!! HAHAHA i dont even know what part i like the best.

you got lucky with that one real. mcnair would be a good crew member, eh.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-02-28, 13:34

I DON'T WANT IN YOUR CREW

I just want to fill one out.

Name: Tim

PSN AND/OR Xbox GT: Fatty Elvis

Categorize Your Swag: I'm pretty OG...

Brief Description of Your Swag: Hippa to da hoppa and it just don't stoppa

Do you Suck at Madden?: No, not really... I think I'm pretty good...

Felonies or any kind of charges ( wont disqualify you): I don't get caught

Do you get any sex at all?: With all the pussy in Detroit there's no need for mastrubation

If you answered yes above do you one night them...flings... or fall in love: Both

finish this ________ over Bitches (cant put money and you cant copy the person before you

Me, Myself, and I

If Rhianna turned off your ps3 or 360 in the last min of a madden game how would you react?: If I was losing and didn't have posession I'd hug her, but if I was winning and either playing good d or had posession I'd beat her.

Do you get High?: On occasion

Prolly when I put in an application to subway while I was still high... had to be the funniest application... like, it asked if I had any felonies, so I put "I raped the manager at the subway on saginaw once..."

Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-03-01, 19:53

i want savage 360 side lol
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-03-02, 00:14

LMAO @ Mcnairs application !! Seriously hilarious.. WOW.. That made my day...
Back to top Go down
Versatile G
New MS Member
New MS Member
Versatile G

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty2009-04-02, 12:00

Name: Mike

PSN AND/OR Xbox GT:Versatile Goon

Categorize Your Swag:I wear a shirt that says "I'd Kill myself 2 if i wuz you" every day except sunday

Brief Description of Your Swag: Some times my swag has been compared to a man who enters the room quiet but leaves making the most noise

Do you Suck at Madden?:
No, but a B**** did once while i wuz playing an online game
Felonies or any kind of charges ( wont disqualify you):naw jus two misdemeanors

Do you get any sex at all?:ALL da time

If you answered yes above do you one night them...flings... or fall in love:flings but if its the right one fall in love

finish this _Madden_______ over Bitches (cant put money and you cant copy the person before you:

If Rhianna turned off your ps3 or 360 in the last min of a madden game how would you react?: I'd make her give me a blow job and nut in her eyes till she sees grey

Do you get High?:naw

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION   S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION Empty

Back to top Go down

S.T.A.R.S PS3 and S.T.A.R.S 360 APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1