Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Seeing the Field

Go down 
+3
KidProDiiGy
moss81
CJDAWGG14
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Seeing the Field Empty
PostSubject: Seeing the Field   Seeing the Field Empty2009-02-22, 00:58

I know this may sound dumb, but I think that only certain QB's should be allowed to view the entire filed while in game. I posted something before about awareness, but this would be alot better for online play. Say your the Colts, and your opponent is using the Texans. You've injured Mat Schaub, so Sage Rosenfels is in. Dwight Freeney gets around the edge on the weak side, and BOOM! sack for a loss of 4. Now think about this again, but this time, as sson as Dwight gets the swim animation donw, Rosenfels starts to scramble out to the opposite side because he see's him get off the edge right, WRONG!!! Freeney should be able to get the sack withuot a doubt, because Rosenfels doesn't have that good of vision. Obviously this would only be for online gameplay, because offline it'd be damn near inpossilbe to execute without you throwing your controller at the TV. think about having that in the game next year.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Seeing the Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Field   Seeing the Field Empty2009-02-22, 11:20

i dont think they should because then everyone will be a team with a good QB. all you would see is the colts, pats, etc so they wont get sacked as easy
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Seeing the Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Field   Seeing the Field Empty2009-02-22, 11:43

that's the thihng, those are the QB's who are smarter than others and don't get sacked as much. It's just like in real life, cuz no1 just runs out of the pocket when the weakside LE gets in the backfield. He can't see him, so onviously he shouldn't be able to get out of the pocket cuz he wouldnt kno.
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Seeing the Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Field   Seeing the Field Empty2009-03-02, 04:15

i feel u cj i c ur point but moss has a poin to lol
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Seeing the Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Field   Seeing the Field Empty2009-03-02, 04:31

i dont understand wat u are saying...its the user that is controlling the QB and see's or feels the pressure and decides to role out so wat u want them to do make them stay there...i dont believe any qb that doesnt scramble should be allowed to scramble but user wise its a different story...NOW is your talkin bout not allow them to throw from sideline to sideline wen u roll out to one side im completely down wit that caus wen a qb rolls out in real life den they dont see the other side of the field they came from so if a user throws from sideline to sideline it should either be an auto pick or the pass jus be super off
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Seeing the Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Field   Seeing the Field Empty2009-03-02, 10:16

bigbuddah wrote:
i dont understand wat u are saying...its the user that is controlling the QB and see's or feels the pressure and decides to role out so wat u want them to do make them stay there...i dont believe any qb that doesnt scramble should be allowed to scramble but user wise its a different story...NOW is your talkin bout not allow them to throw from sideline to sideline wen u roll out to one side im completely down wit that caus wen a qb rolls out in real life den they dont see the other side of the field they came from so if a user throws from sideline to sideline it should either be an auto pick or the pass jus be super off
yea thats wat i was thining, they cant make u stay in the pocket if u wanna scramble
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Seeing the Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Field   Seeing the Field Empty2009-03-02, 20:59

yea i agree with tuki and buddah.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Seeing the Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Field   Seeing the Field Empty2009-03-05, 19:41

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
this is on point and makes a whole lot of sense!
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Seeing the Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Field   Seeing the Field Empty2009-03-05, 22:27

ok, I see no1 understands what I'm sayin. Let's go back to the days of QB vision. He had a certain are of where he could see, and what he couldn't, but you could. I think that if the QB is lookiung towards one side(with the new procedural awareness) he shouldn't be able to see the end on the other side, get off the block and come towards him, UNLESS he happens to look towards the other side of the field.
If Rosenfels was looking left, and Freeney got of the block on the right, it should be a REALLY short gain, the QB throws it away, or he takes the sack like in the real NFL. I know its difficult to here me talk about madden being like the actual nfl since I put WR's at HB, but I think that if something like that were to happen, it'd actually make ppl block more ppl, then having every1 run a route.
P.S. Buddah, instead of a Where's Waldo, they should make a Where's T.O book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeing the Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Field   Seeing the Field Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing the Field
Page 1 of 1