Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Inside Secrets of gm!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ofeelema
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Inside Secrets of gm! Empty
PostSubject: Inside Secrets of gm!   Inside Secrets of gm! Empty2009-02-17, 12:17

Lets just put it out there...the inside secrets of the game. The little known things about the game that most don't know. Things you've found just playing around in the lab.

I'll start... You can disguise the bump, or I should say non-bump. Call for bump & run then hit Triangle, L1 then R3 up. Db's will crowd the receivers as to bump but WILL NOT.

Make your receivers stay on their blocks longer and O Line block better. While at the LOS (line of scrimmage) Pull the camera back and touch the symbol of the receiver, every one of em one by one. Don't forget the TE and FB. You can leave it on whom ever you like then just take the snap. Don't ask... the WR & everyone else just blocks better. Try it. To make the line block better, wait til the center points out the defensive front before you take the snap. Works on people trying to block your max protect punts too with that shoot the gap bull.

Fast Motion/ run across the formation instead of shuffle... Put it on who ever you want to motion. Lets say the TE and he's on the right. You would start him right to get him moving, then with that FIRST STEP BACK you push stick or D-Pad left. He will not shuffle but he will run across the line to other side. Works w/ RB motion too. Takes a little practice but its not hard. Most may know this one already.

Delay bump... call for bump then flip play two times to keep the same line up or you can flip once to flop your formation. Either way your DB's will keep their regular line up. but at snap they will jam. Most know this one by now too but its what-eva.

Please add on to this thread with yours. I'll give more later.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Inside Secrets of gm!   Inside Secrets of gm! Empty2009-02-17, 18:35

only for ps2?
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Inside Secrets of gm!   Inside Secrets of gm! Empty2009-02-17, 18:40

U get this off ea forums?
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Inside Secrets of gm!   Inside Secrets of gm! Empty2009-02-17, 18:55

This is cool
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Inside Secrets of gm!   Inside Secrets of gm! Empty2009-02-17, 19:09

yea it sounds really sweet i hope u can do it on ps3
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Inside Secrets of gm!   Inside Secrets of gm! Empty2009-02-17, 23:16

Yea lol. This is good stuff man.
Back to top Go down
Ofeelema
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Inside Secrets of gm!   Inside Secrets of gm! Empty2009-02-18, 00:11

Feel free to add something
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Inside Secrets of gm!   Inside Secrets of gm! Empty2009-02-18, 00:32

I tried the blocking thing with my WR and they held a little longer but not alot... Maybe i am doing it wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Secrets of gm!   Inside Secrets of gm! Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside Secrets of gm!
Page 1 of 1