Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off

Go down 
+5
jchizzy8
Fudopi is That Dude
W A V Y D R E
Fudgy
tuki94
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off Empty
PostSubject: My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off   My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off Empty2009-02-16, 22:30

he's had hair since his second year in da league and the was in the mid 90's, now its gone. This might be stupid but do u guys think this will eventually happen to more and more NBA and NFL players
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off   My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off Empty2009-02-17, 01:06

in his interview he said that since barack is president its time for change
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off   My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off Empty2009-02-17, 01:32

ye did it because of barack

change .... lol

dis guy had it breads for a decade

dis man had a serious part in his head lol
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off   My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off Empty2009-02-17, 19:34

I saw him at the all star game, he looks so weird without it...

but he looks alright with it, it's not like it's terrible or anything...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off   My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off Empty2009-02-17, 19:42

Lol he looks weird as hell
Back to top Go down
Adel92
New MS Member
New MS Member
Adel92

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off   My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off Empty2009-03-04, 21:02

He looks a lot better IMO. The rows were tight but its cool to see him change.
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off   My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off Empty2009-03-11, 12:53

his hair was makin him sweat to much lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off   My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off Empty2009-03-11, 14:22

tuki how do you feel about iverson on the pistons
im from detroit and no one likes him more than stuckey
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off   My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off Empty2009-03-11, 20:12

Mister_JP wrote:
im a big ai fan and always was, but the truth is his career is on the downfall. he can still put up big numbers but wit that team and their system and stuckey, i dont think this is the right fit for him and this might be his last stop. he need to go to a team that doesn't have alot of backcourt talent so he can dominant, but good players at the 3,4,and 5
Back to top Go down
Adel92
New MS Member
New MS Member
Adel92

PostSubject: Re: My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off   My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off Empty2009-03-11, 20:46

tuki94 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:
im a big ai fan and always was, but the truth is his career is on the downfall. he can still put up big numbers but wit that team and their system and stuckey, i dont think this is the right fit for him and this might be his last stop. he need to go to a team that doesn't have alot of backcourt talent so he can dominant, but good players at the 3,4,and 5

Lets put him in SACRAMENTO!!!
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off   My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off Empty2009-03-11, 20:51

If Iverson will take his role as sixth man he could still be a great scorer and the Pistons could actually win with him
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off   My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off Empty2009-03-11, 20:53

Adel92 wrote:
tuki94 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:

lol naw he want to be one a team thats a contender. and the kings are to young and too far away from bein a contender for AI to be a king
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off   My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off Empty2009-03-11, 21:03

TheCrunkologyst wrote:
If Iverson will take his role as sixth man he could still be a great scorer and the Pistons could actually win with him

that is soooo true
Back to top Go down
Adel92
New MS Member
New MS Member
Adel92

PostSubject: Re: My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off   My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off Empty2009-03-12, 19:31

tuki94 wrote:
Adel92 wrote:
tuki94 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:

lol naw he want to be one a team thats a contender. and the kings are to young and too far away from bein a contender for AI to be a king

If he's on a contending team then he wont do good, if he plays his last years in sacramento next year and (sac has a good chance for #1 round pick) then maybe he can help them clinch a playoff spot in the west next year. Sacramento has Kevin Martin (beast btw), and spencer hawes and Jason thompson are a couple of young kids who are developing, with his help and a number 1 pick I see the kings looking pretty nice. He might not win a ring w/ Sac but he will have a loaded year on the stat sheet. I just feel that if he plays for Sac he'll fit pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off   My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off Empty

Back to top Go down

My Boy Iverson Cut Da Braids Off
Page 1 of 1