Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Fred Taylor Get's Released

Go down 
+5
jchizzy8
CJDAWGG14
Beavis
BoSpOrTsFaN
D_Cash
9 posters
AuthorMessage
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Fred Taylor Get's Released Empty
PostSubject: Fred Taylor Get's Released   Fred Taylor Get's Released Empty2009-02-16, 17:40

The Jacksonville Jaguars release Fred Taylor...Fred Taylor is ranked 5th All-Time Average Rushings yards per attempt with 4.6 a carry this is with a minumum of 10,000 yards in a career. People above him include of Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, Tiki Barber, and OJ Simpson...3 of which made the Hall of Fame.

Do you think Fred Taylor will make the HAll of Fame and was this a good move by the Jaguars ?
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Fred Taylor Get's Released   Fred Taylor Get's Released Empty2009-02-16, 17:46

could he end up in a pats uni. every year we seem o pick up old qb's and rb's
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Fred Taylor Get's Released   Fred Taylor Get's Released Empty2009-02-16, 18:14

MISTAKE! Taylor still has it... with all the injuries that are going on in jacksonville he still got it done... just not as good as before.. i think they should've kept him...
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Fred Taylor Get's Released   Fred Taylor Get's Released Empty2009-02-16, 20:09

he should just retire. he's had a good career, and he needs to hang up the cleets.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Fred Taylor Get's Released   Fred Taylor Get's Released Empty2009-02-16, 20:11

No, I think he can still play in the NFL, I think he is in better shape the Edge. He is def. faster. I think a team like arizona or cleveland should try him out.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436

PostSubject: Re: Fred Taylor Get's Released   Fred Taylor Get's Released Empty2009-02-16, 23:03

wow! Taylor is a good back...i am pretty sure that he will find a job in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Fred Taylor Get's Released   Fred Taylor Get's Released Empty2009-02-22, 17:00

hes supposed to visit the patriots and the bills
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Fred Taylor Get's Released   Fred Taylor Get's Released Empty2009-02-22, 17:01

If he's smart, he'll go to Bills cuz the Pats are a pass heavy O, but the bills are pretty balanced.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Fred Taylor Get's Released   Fred Taylor Get's Released Empty2009-02-22, 17:24

meeting with the pats this week
Back to top Go down
UltimateCheeseHead
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Fred Taylor Get's Released   Fred Taylor Get's Released Empty2009-02-24, 08:22

I hope he comes to Green Bay but I know that wont happen I just wish Grant would do better or get off the team, Fred Taylor can still get it done I just wanna see who he goes to.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436

PostSubject: Re: Fred Taylor Get's Released   Fred Taylor Get's Released Empty2009-02-24, 11:50

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:
meeting with the pats this week
Bo...i am not a pats fan in the least (lol) however, the one thing that i really respect about that organization is that they ALWAYS see potential in players that other teams release. then....they go there....and BAM! their careers get jumped started again. amazing!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Fred Taylor Get's Released   Fred Taylor Get's Released Empty2009-02-24, 13:27

Fred Taylor will be 32 this year.... i think the shelf life of a NFL RB is like 8 years. after about 30 they start to go bad.

his body is feeling his experience, and he won't be much good any more. they were talking about how the Colts got rid of Edge after his 2 consecutive 1,000 yard season, and how that ended up being a good move. you have to know when to get rid of your players, and i think JAX knew what was up. this was probably half because of business, and the other half because Taylor is ready to hang it up soon.
Back to top Go down
UltimateCheeseHead
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Fred Taylor Get's Released   Fred Taylor Get's Released Empty2009-02-24, 14:28

This looks like its going to be a good free agency this year a lot of talent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fred Taylor Get's Released   Fred Taylor Get's Released Empty

Back to top Go down

Fred Taylor Get's Released
Page 1 of 1