Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !

Go down 
+9
[LOK] frank33
pkismyname
jchizzy8
Militant X 1
CJDAWGG14
Beavis
moss81
BoSpOrTsFaN
D_Cash
13 posters
AuthorMessage
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty
PostSubject: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-16, 17:36

The Baltimore Ravens cut 3-Time Pro Bowler Chris McClaister to create cap room to keep Ray Lewis. By doing this, it opens up $8 Million for the Baltimore Ravens.

Do you think this was a smart move by the Baltimore Ravens ?
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-16, 17:38

to keep lewis, yes.

mabe that pats will go after him.
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-16, 17:59

no because now they dont have a shutdown corner to stop guys like moss and andre johnson
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-16, 18:21

Idk really.. McAlister is probably gonna retire in a few years.. not saying that Ray isnt but i think ray will bring more to the table then Chris. Smile Just my opinion
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-16, 18:30

moss81 wrote:
no because now they dont have a shutdown corner to stop guys like moss and andre johnson
they have Ed Reed. him, Lewis and the front 4 could wreak havoc.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-16, 22:53

okay...here's my take on this. first: we are going to miss Chris McAlister because he meant so much to this team. so...thanks Chris for all of the memories! now that i got that out of the way.....here's the deal. looking at the "BIG" picture....which is....keeping the LBing core of Ray Lewis, Bart Scott and Terrell Suggs together....this is an AWESOME MOVE!!! i commend my "Dirty Black-Birds" mangagement for a job well done!

Good Job Good Job
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-16, 23:40

Did you guys forget that they still havent signed Lewis yet.... So they could have done this for nothing if he gets better deal somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-17, 00:20

jchizzy8 wrote:
Did you guys forget that they still havent signed Lewis yet.... So they could have done this for nothing if he gets better deal somewhere else
by releasing Chris McAlister....the Ravens freed up 8 Million dollars bruh! Ray will get signed.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-17, 00:22

Lol the colts should pick em up since they my fav team.
ORRr
The eagles shoul dget em since there my fav madden team Very Happy But eagles need space for ANQUIAN BOLDIN
Back to top Go down
[LOK] frank33
New MS Member
New MS Member
[LOK] frank33

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-17, 00:46

he is coming to philly
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-17, 03:21

What..?! To Philly?? Why in the world would they sign McAlister when they got guys like Samuel, Brown, Dawkins, Sheppard in the secondary? I think the eagles need to focus more on their offense than their defense right now. Smile
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-17, 05:24

They couldnt keep everyone of their FAs so they were gona have to cut someone. i think its a smart move keeping the LBing crew together and getting young at CB.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-17, 10:15

I am not starting a rguement i was just sayign they still have to sign him
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-17, 13:13

I think the Ravens will sign Ray Lewis in my opinion and I also feel that the Vikings should go after Chris McClaister, The Vikings don't have a good CB to support A.Winfield. C.Griffin is improving but Chris McClaister as a #1 CB, Winfield as #2, and Griffin as #3...the Vikings pass defense will improve a lot if they go after him....
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-17, 13:19

Even if they do get lewis, Do they have enough cahs to land suggs and scott??? The ravens defense i think will still be dominant but not like last year.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-17, 14:12

today the other mccallister(duece) was cut
Back to top Go down
Gator
New MS Member
New MS Member
Gator

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-17, 14:15

Like many Ravens fans, i was upset with the move. But, the Ravens showed last season that, the defensive backfield can play efficiently without him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.milsimgaming.com
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-17, 19:02

look on the bright side them releasin him saves money which means more chance of ray lewis to stay
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-17, 20:25

jchizzy8 wrote:
Even if they do get lewis, Do they have enough cahs to land suggs and scott??? The ravens defense i think will still be dominant but not like last year.
they always have a top 5 defense and scott isnt as important suggz will be franchised
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-17, 20:34

Scott is pretty damn good. He could def. be a number 1 at some places.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-17, 21:18

BOSTN BEANR wrote:
They couldnt keep everyone of their FAs so they were gona have to cut someone. i think its a smart move keeping the LBing crew together and getting young at CB.

that's what i am talking about! Chris McAlister will be missed as a Raven...but....the strength of their defense is that LBing core. i am sure that Chris will get signed somewhere pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty2009-02-17, 21:18

Hopefully he gets signed by my Dolphins Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !   RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER ! Empty

Back to top Go down

RAVENS CUT CB CHRIS MCCLAISTER !
Page 1 of 1