Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin

Go down 
+7
jchizzy8
Beavis
moss81
Militant X 1
KidProDiiGy
W A V Y D R E
Fudgy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin Empty
PostSubject: Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin   Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin Empty2009-02-11, 01:46

ESPN's John Clayton calls the Eagles and the Giants the front-runners to acquire Anquan Boldin via offseason trade.

Philadelphia is reportedly the current favorite. Clayton believes
Boldin's trade demand will be met, which would be big news for Steve
Breaston dynasty owners. The compensation is expected to be a first-
and third-round pick. Philly has two first-rounders (Nos. 21, 28 ). New
York drafts 29th overall

Per Rotoworld.com

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=139064

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin   Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin Empty2009-02-11, 01:48

thats crazy styll

i wonder y Anquan Boldin would leave the cards

from having a good season...
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin   Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin Empty2009-02-11, 01:50

yea this is very crazy lol is it because they lost SB?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin   Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin Empty2009-02-11, 20:20

i bet the Giants will try everything under the sun to pick up Bolding but...i really beleive that the Eagles will get him.
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin   Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin Empty2009-02-11, 20:32

i bet the eagles will get him. and i think he wants to leave cards cuz he prolly wants to be the #1 guy. and he can be that in arizona with fitz there
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin   Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin Empty2009-02-12, 09:05

I think the eagles will get him too... but when i thought about it a while... IMO Boldin wont be as big of an factor in the eagles offense as most of us would think... afterall he dosent have guys like Fitzgerald and Breaston getting alot of attention... but this is only my opinion.. im not saying boldin will not help the eagles... just not that much people think he will.
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin   Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin Empty2009-02-12, 10:02

It would be funny as hell if they got bolden and then picked up TJ. He then might not be the "Man" once again. If theyy got both of these WR i would love life because the eagle are my online Team Smile
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin   Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin Empty2009-02-12, 10:40

jchizzy8 wrote:
It would be funny as hell if they got bolden and then picked up TJ. He then might not be the "Man" once again. If theyy got both of these WR i would love life because the eagle are my online Team Smile

It would start to be everyone else's team also if that happened
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

PostSubject: Re: Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin   Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin Empty2009-02-12, 12:13

Haha that is true, but i would love it of they got one of them, which i think they will. I Love westbrook and Jackson is fast as hell.
Back to top Go down
dirty20waters
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin   Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin Empty2009-02-12, 14:00

Hell yeah, If the Eagles got TJ AND Anquan (also Desean Jackson) that would definitely be my online squad!!
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin   Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin Empty2009-02-12, 15:57

Wow, get off the bandwagon already! Nothing even happened yet. Yall need to just stick with the Cowboys let us true Birds fans bask in the glory. Damn.. get off our nuts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

PostSubject: Re: Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin   Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin Empty2009-02-12, 17:32

Bandwagon??? I ever said i liked them, I like the dolphins no matter how good they are... I simply siad the eagles are the team i use in madden. Just calm down and get off of everyone else's nuts
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin   Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin Empty2009-02-13, 12:42

No that is what I am talking about. Get off their bandwagon "Oh man if they get them they will be my online squad" dude, I have been using the Eagles since '03 and last year I watched everyone use the Cowboys and the Chargers, and the Patriots, The year before it was the Cowboys and the Patriots, this year was the Patriots, Cowboys, and Steelers, now everyone is using the Cardinals. Now if the Eagles land these receivers everyone will be using my team, and now I look like a fuckin' band wagon jumper cause I use my team. I know Boston has to deal with it, and so does Nawf. Learn to use your own squad. Get off Phillies Nuts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

PostSubject: Re: Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin   Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin Empty2009-02-13, 14:28

LOL, i have been using Philly since 08. I am not jumping on "your Bandwagon". I said i would like it if they got one of the WR because they ARE my online team. Not they WILL be they ARE
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin   Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin Empty2009-02-17, 23:25

So your saying that if my favorite team is the lions i have to play with them even tho thy suck.. No. Online you play to win bud. Therefore you have to play with a team that best suits your gameplay. That doesnt make you a band wagon jumper samsel..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin   Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Eagles, Giants favorites to get Boldin
Page 1 of 1