Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

TELL ME NOT SO!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ready ready
New MS Member
New MS Member
ready ready

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-12-04

TELL ME NOT SO!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TELL ME NOT SO!!!!!!!!!   TELL ME NOT SO!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-02-10, 18:11

I heard some one tell me that ray lewis is entertaining the talks of proably thinking of going 2 the dallas cowboys i dont hate on the cowboys but i dont want ray lewis 2 ply their .Iknow u proably say why not . i think the madden game already make them turn 2 many plys for the type off team they have any way because they have not won anything. make them earn something and they might win something . Keep ray lewis with the franchise that he is the face of. The heart of. the soul of.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TELL ME NOT SO!!!!!!!!!   TELL ME NOT SO!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-02-10, 20:18

Hey, do you want to join one of the newest Madden sites out there? Then join the Maddenholics. We don't claim to be the best Madden site out there but just a place where you can get tips and to find someone to play. Since we're still growing, you will receive a lot of attention when you join since our members want to help improve your game. We now also include "Maddenholics Cash" which you can use to purchase eBooks. We are now starting our "blog" which is going to be right on the forum so you can comment it. FREE MADDEN SCHOOL EBOOKS!

http://maddenholics.forumotion.com
or google "Maddenholics".
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TELL ME NOT SO!!!!!!!!!   TELL ME NOT SO!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-02-10, 20:58

Hey, do you want to join one of the newest Madden sites out there? Then join the Maddenholics. We don't claim to be the best Madden site out there but just a place where you can get tips and to find someone to play. Since we're still growing, you will receive a lot of attention when you join since our members want to help improve your game. We now also include "Maddenholics Cash" which you can use to purchase eBooks. We are now starting our "blog" which is going to be right on the forum so you can comment it. FREE MADDEN SCHOOL EBOOKS!

Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: TELL ME NOT SO!!!!!!!!!   TELL ME NOT SO!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-02-10, 21:13

ready ready wrote:
I heard some one tell me that ray lewis is entertaining the talks of proably thinking of going 2 the dallas cowboys i dont hate on the cowboys but i dont want ray lewis 2 ply their .Iknow u proably say why not . i think the madden game already make them turn 2 many plys for the type off team they have any way because they have not won anything. make them earn something and they might win something . Keep ray lewis with the franchise that he is the face of. The heart of. the soul of.

lol wow. i swear everyone going to dallas

watch ull see Michael Vick go they lol

ye anyways dallas really needs to calm down

and work on they QB.. at the end of the day

he gonna have to not break under pressure
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: TELL ME NOT SO!!!!!!!!!   TELL ME NOT SO!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-02-11, 19:49

well you guys already know that i am one of the main cats here at MS that is watching this story VERY CLOSELY! sure...Ray did say that both the Jets and the Cowboys were interesting but....that his city is BALTIMORE!!! i am really hoping that the Ravens cut a few scrubs off of the roster to free up money to re-sign my boy Ray-Ray. unfortunately, we may have to let go of Bart Scott. DAMN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TELL ME NOT SO!!!!!!!!!   TELL ME NOT SO!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TELL ME NOT SO!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Sports Talk :: NFL :: AFC Division Talk-
Jump to: