Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MBL ( MAdden Ballers League) PS2, Ps3, & Xbox-360

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maddenusa
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-07

MBL ( MAdden Ballers League) PS2, Ps3, & Xbox-360 Empty
PostSubject: MBL ( MAdden Ballers League) PS2, Ps3, & Xbox-360   MBL ( MAdden Ballers League) PS2, Ps3, & Xbox-360 Empty2009-02-07, 12:39

The drafts are tonight for the PS2 & Ps3 leagues. So please email me if you want a team. We will be holding a live web cam draft.
PS2 - Live draft Saturday Feb. 7th - 7pm EST.
PS3 - Live draft Saturday Feb. 7th - 10pm EST.

We are looking for new owners for our new leagues. The MBL is a league with rules. If you are looking for a league where anything goes you, you may want to look elsewhere, as we are not a free style league. We play football and try to keep it as real as we can. We are looking for new owners for our three different leagues of the MBL. We have a league for PS3, PS2 & Xbox-360. Each league will consist of 32 teams. Each league is free for the owners. Please sign up soon so you will be sure to receive a team in the draft. Once we receive 32 owners in each league, we will start a waiting list. The Super bowl winner will receive a trophy and $40.00. Ballers will be expected to play at least four games a week, as we will run a complete season in 4 weeks.

Each baller will need the following;

1. AIM - Can be downloaded through American Online
2. League Daddy Account
3. YIM - You only need this if you plan on watching the draft live.

We will be holding a live web cam draft on the following dates;

Feb. 7th @ 7pm EST - PS2 - Live Draft
Feb. 7th @ 10pm EST - PS3 - Live Draft
Feb. 8th @ 9pm EST - Xbox 360 - Live Draft

If you are interested in joining please hit me up on AIM - MAddenusa2009. You can also email me at raidersfootball@md.metrocast.net

We look forward to you hearing from you soon.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: MBL ( MAdden Ballers League) PS2, Ps3, & Xbox-360   MBL ( MAdden Ballers League) PS2, Ps3, & Xbox-360 Empty2009-02-07, 13:18

maddenusa whats up man? welcome to Madden School. i dont know if you know but im a member of MBNCL and EAFL (where i first saw your name), and i actually had no idea you were in the MBNCL... but im pumped! live draft? thats awesome man. see you at 10.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: MBL ( MAdden Ballers League) PS2, Ps3, & Xbox-360   MBL ( MAdden Ballers League) PS2, Ps3, & Xbox-360 Empty2009-02-07, 15:08

i dont know if i can make the live draft but ive been waiting for a league on league daddy. im on the ps3. i hope i can enter. thanx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MBL ( MAdden Ballers League) PS2, Ps3, & Xbox-360   MBL ( MAdden Ballers League) PS2, Ps3, & Xbox-360 Empty

Back to top Go down

MBL ( MAdden Ballers League) PS2, Ps3, & Xbox-360
Page 1 of 1