Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Shotgun Normal: DOUBLE SCREEN!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Shotgun Normal: DOUBLE SCREEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Shotgun Normal: DOUBLE SCREEN!!!   Shotgun Normal: DOUBLE SCREEN!!! Empty2009-01-27, 19:40

This isn't really a play, but its VERY good for getting yards. this is what you do to turn it into a double screen:
1. come out of FL Sccreen out of Shotgun Normal
2. Hot Route the left outside and left inside WR to curls.
3. Hot Route the HB to a drag, and USER Control him.
After the Snap: When the ball is hiked, you should run to the RIGHT towards the blockers, and call for the ball. doing this throws your opponent off because he'll think that your going to the WR, and after 3 times, you can switch off of the HB and control the QB so you can get it to the WR on the screen.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Shotgun Normal: DOUBLE SCREEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Normal: DOUBLE SCREEN!!!   Shotgun Normal: DOUBLE SCREEN!!! Empty2009-01-28, 15:41

interesting concept! i think i played someone a few weeks ago that ran something similiar to this on me...i am not sure though.
Back to top Go down

Shotgun Normal: DOUBLE SCREEN!!!
Page 1 of 1