Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR STATS FROM A RANKED ONLINE GAME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hannahlogan1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-07

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR STATS FROM A RANKED ONLINE GAME Empty
PostSubject: HOW DO YOU GET YOUR STATS FROM A RANKED ONLINE GAME   HOW DO YOU GET YOUR STATS FROM A RANKED ONLINE GAME Empty2009-01-24, 20:05

I am just wondering how do I get my stats from an online ranked game along with how many skill pts I gained and how many I need to raise my online skill ranking/level...I'm still a level 1 after about 140 games even though I have beaten guys that are level 8's and what have you....thanks for the help as always guys....and b.t.w....do you lose rankings pts when you lose a ranked game???
Back to top Go down
oshow
New MS Member
New MS Member
oshow

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU GET YOUR STATS FROM A RANKED ONLINE GAME   HOW DO YOU GET YOUR STATS FROM A RANKED ONLINE GAME Empty2009-01-30, 20:28

i forgot how to make ea send you an email after every online game with stats and such. but im pretty sure you do it in the 'online' portion in the actual game itself. if you go to 'player's hub', the first thing you see next to your username are your skill points. and yes you lose points.
Back to top Go down
Adel92
New MS Member
New MS Member
Adel92

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU GET YOUR STATS FROM A RANKED ONLINE GAME   HOW DO YOU GET YOUR STATS FROM A RANKED ONLINE GAME Empty2009-02-07, 21:51

My online---settings---General Settings---Put ur email address in and turn on the ""forward end of game stats option"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU GET YOUR STATS FROM A RANKED ONLINE GAME   HOW DO YOU GET YOUR STATS FROM A RANKED ONLINE GAME Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR STATS FROM A RANKED ONLINE GAME
Page 1 of 1