Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

ESPN Madden Article

Go down 
+3
pkismyname
hof8231
EggzOverEazy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

ESPN Madden Article Empty
PostSubject: ESPN Madden Article   ESPN Madden Article Empty2009-01-24, 12:34

its nice that Madden still gets this kinda of recognition, but now even ESPN is acknowledging how glitchy the game is. Also, in this article people talk about how Dallas is the best team in the game... so if you still think using the Cowboys aren't cheez, just keep reading.

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/news/story?id=3846975

ESPN Madden Article Mc_finalists2_580x327

this is part of the article from espn.com:

"These are the elite of the elite Madden gamers. The guys who find the glitches that change the game within hours of it shipping to stores. The guys who found the bug in the Tampa offense where you can directly snap it to a receiver out wide and run down the field before anyone knows what happened. The guys who found the way to block every field goal by moving the defensive linemen around in a certain order that allows one of them to shoot free to swat the rock. The guys who figured out that this year's game was all about two plays: The fullback dive and the curl route."

" "I've been the favorite in pretty much every tournament I've played in since 2007," Problem says before the first round gets underway. "But this year might be different. The way they made Madden 09, I think everybody has a chance to win. They made the playing field a lot easier for people, but at the same time, a lot of these guys aren't used to the pressure that is at the Madden Challenge. Those people who aren't as experienced, I think they will end up falling short. In the end, the winner will be someone with experience, and the winner will most certainly be playing as the Cowboys."

That's right, the Dallas Cowboys might not have made the playoffs in real life, but in the world of Madden, they are the unquestioned polygonal gods of the game. Look around the tournament and all you see are games of Dallas versus Dallas with maybe the occasional San Diego, Jacksonville, New York Giants, or Oakland Raiders thrown in by those who wanted to be different (and lose)."

Last edited by EggzOverEazy on 2009-01-24, 15:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Madden Article   ESPN Madden Article Empty2009-01-24, 12:49

So because the Cowboys are my favorite team and I like to use them I'm a cheeser. Great logic.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Madden Article   ESPN Madden Article Empty2009-01-24, 13:10

hof8231 wrote:
So because the Cowboys are my favorite team and I like to use them I'm a cheeser. Great logic.

There are still the exception but the majority of people use the cowboys.
You have to understand what he's saying.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Madden Article   ESPN Madden Article Empty2009-01-24, 13:31

yeah why dont you be a little more of a fuckin sensitive susy, hof. hahahah geez. be a girl about it.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Madden Article   ESPN Madden Article Empty2009-01-24, 13:36

I see what he's saying and it pisses me off that us real Cowboys fans can't use them without being called cheesers because everybody and their mother uses them. I guess I'm gonna try to find a new team. Bills maybe?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Madden Article   ESPN Madden Article Empty2009-01-24, 14:56

hof8231 wrote:
I see what he's saying and it pisses me off that us real Cowboys fans can't use them without being called cheesers because everybody and their mother uses them. I guess I'm gonna try to find a new team. Bills maybe?

Well all those kids do is Barber FB Dive and T.O. Curls. But, its not the fans fought that EA has to overrate the whole Dallas team.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Madden Article   ESPN Madden Article Empty2009-01-24, 15:12

Yeah, I understand. I think people realize once they start playing me that I'm not just another Cowboys cheeser. I play the same with them as I would with any other team.
Back to top Go down
the madden guru
New MS Member
New MS Member
the madden guru

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Madden Article   ESPN Madden Article Empty2009-01-24, 15:33

all the noobs who just use DAL cuz of their overall are really fun to play, they never know how to use anyone but TO.
that article was a dumb read though, those definitions on the side are not even accurate.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Madden Article   ESPN Madden Article Empty2009-01-24, 17:11

I want to join a Madden Challenge when I get a little older lol!
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
the madden guru
New MS Member
New MS Member
the madden guru

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Madden Article   ESPN Madden Article Empty2009-01-24, 20:16

D_Cash wrote:
you can do one at any age, if you want to improve your game, what are you waiting for????
Back to top Go down
b dawk 20
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Madden Article   ESPN Madden Article Empty2009-01-25, 08:04

i dont really think they were saying if you use dallas its cheese i thought the article was more about how the top players in madden just find glitches and exploits in the game to win money
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Madden Article   ESPN Madden Article Empty2009-01-25, 11:20

the madden guru wrote:
D_Cash wrote:
you can do one at any age, if you want to improve your game, what are you waiting for????

Til I can drive lol!
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Madden Article   ESPN Madden Article Empty

Back to top Go down

ESPN Madden Article
Page 1 of 1