Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Terrell Owens

Go down 
+11
bigbuddah
b dawk 20
moss81
Baseballa
Shut-Down-D-
Nemco
co_jayhood614
Crunk
xPICKx4xSIXx
D_Cash
Fudgy
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-01-23, 17:26

do you guys think that terrell owens will be a cowboy next season?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-01-23, 17:46

No I think he will get released.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-01-23, 18:23

I Dont Think So I Was Watchin Sports Center Earlier This Morning And T.O. Said He Wants To Finish His Career As A Cowboy... And Romo Said hes Gonna Step And be The Leader Of The Cowboys Next Year...
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-01-23, 18:29

I hope they release him and Oakland signs him.... Byaaaaaaaaaah!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-01-23, 18:34

TheCrunkologyst wrote:
U Betta Keep Hoping That because I Dont Think That will EVEr Happen he wants To Retire A Cowboy So Dats wat Hes Gonna Do But If U Want a ex Cowboy Go Pick Up Adam Pacman Jones ya Diqq
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-01-23, 23:50

xX S3n10r Xx wrote:
I Dont Think So I Was Watchin Sports Center Earlier This Morning And T.O. Said He Wants To Finish His Career As A Cowboy.

and thats y u think he will stay...? cus he said he wants to finish his career as a cowboy?

hmmmmmmmmm good argument
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-01-23, 23:55

No Its Not Fudgy U Dont Want me 2 Get Started U Know Wat let Me Lol
T.O. Is Not going To Leave Dallas I Bet He Talked to Jerry Jones About It Already Jerry Jones prolly Thinkin Boutr Wat He Had Said Or Etc Ya Diqq Plus T.O. Likes Romo Because he Scares Him 2 Throw Da Ball 2 Him
Back to top Go down
co_jayhood614
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-01-24, 12:45

T.O. isnt going anywhere I think he will retire a cowboy seriously he has no more than 2 years left in him he gets like 10 mil next season if they dont make it to the super bowl i can see him hanging up the cleats
Back to top Go down
Nemco
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-01-24, 18:05

TO loves the sport, i dont see him leaving in a few years. Although, if the cowboys dont make the playoffs again, i could see him playing for someone else in two years.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-01-24, 23:57

Haha.... What a waste of thread.... Dont you cowboys fans see that TO is a cancer. If he stays with the Cowboys, that will gurantee another year of not winning the superbowl. I would like to see him back with the Cowboys so they never win....
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-01-25, 01:59

lol. A cancer??? Yea i dont think so. As a cowboys fan watching T.O cry 2 years ago after the playoff game shows me he really does care so saint u can quit saying hes a cancer just cuzz your a giants fan.
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-01-25, 11:49

i think he will cuz jerry jones will want him
Back to top Go down
b dawk 20
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-01-25, 15:19

Baseballa wrote:
lol. A cancer??? Yea i dont think so. As a cowboys fan watching T.O cry 2 years ago after the playoff game shows me he really does care so saint u can quit saying hes a cancer just cuzz your a giants fan.

"thats my quarterback" yeah cuz it matters that T.O. was crying he is a cancer he just wanted attention
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-01-26, 17:03

Baseballa wrote:
Great Player, with issues on the field with every team he has been a part of so far in his long career. No superbowl ring to prove anything. What do we call that people? A cancer !!!
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-01-26, 17:49

Saint wrote:
Baseballa wrote:
Great Player, with issues on the field with every team he has been a part of so far in his long career. No superbowl ring to prove anything. What do we call that people? A cancer !!!

honestly ppl, TO is a leader that ppl dont wanna hear. the media created TO and yeah he might have had problems in the past but i believe that he has changed and he wants to be a team leader and the media wont let him be a leader caus everything that happened in the past. and i honestly think that i am the only guy that gets TO. he is a pationate player that knows he is 1 of the best and that if he has the ball then things happen. well this year they had a better team than last yeaar and he wanted to get everyone involved. the reports where tru about romo he has terrible practice habits that translated on the field this year jason garret doesnt kno how to involve all the stars and talent he has and the numbers didnt lie, TO had a big game the team won TO didnt have nothing to say wen they went to greenbay had 2 catchs but they won if the TEAM is winning TO doesnt care about catches but wen u lose and u couldnt find out how to get TO the ball then there is a problem caus he wants to win...so numbers dont lie and the media needs ta leave em alone.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-01-27, 11:38

Saint wrote:

let me just say first of all.....T.O. wants to win...and...BAD! i like that about him. secondly....YOU ARE RIGHT! T.O. is a dynamic player (imo) on the field. sure...he drops a few passes...but...he is a serious deep threat. but....the reality is this...EVERY team that T.O. has been a part of HAS NEVER been able to get the job done. sure...the 49ers did...but that was "pre" T.O.

after that...the Eagles. they made it to the SB (last few games without T.O.) and then lost with him on the field. now...the Cowboys. and what have we there? NOTHING! they always self-destruct in the month of December. what is the common denomiator? you guessed it! this cat named T.O.! or....as Skip Bayless calls him: T.O. = Team Obliterator! affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-01-27, 11:55

Buddah, TO is very far from being a leader. A leader does not call out his teammates during rough times. A teammate does not stand on the sideline and argue with the defensive coordinator because the D is not playing up to par. He is not even part of the defensive unit.
A team player does not call out his QB and tell him he throws the ball to the TE too much. A leader is supposed to calm down his team, lead them in the right way which includes humbleness. TO might have been created by the media but he fuels it with all his BS.
Your right about him being great. That he is.... But, he will never be spoken in the same sentence with Jerry Rice becasue he was a true leader who led his team the right way, never brought bad media to his team and led them to a superbowl ring. Until then, TO is over-rated. Not over-rated on skills but over-rated on the entire package.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-02-04, 03:53

Well said buddah
I think saint (secretly) just wants the cowboys to release T.O. in hopes that his Giants can sign him after they went 1-5 in their last 6 games. T.O. (will be) in dallas next season for one final push for the playoffs and superbowl, if it doesn't happen look for major changes in the organization, from the coaching staff to players the players on the Field.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-02-06, 12:50

bigbuddah wrote:
Saint wrote:
Baseballa wrote:

honestly ppl, TO is a leader that ppl dont wanna hear. the media created TO and yeah he might have had problems in the past but i believe that he has changed and he wants to be a team leader and the media wont let him be a leader caus everything that happened in the past. and i honestly think that i am the only guy that gets TO. he is a pationate player that knows he is 1 of the best and that if he has the ball then things happen. well this year they had a better team than last yeaar and he wanted to get everyone involved. the reports where tru about romo he has terrible practice habits that translated on the field this year jason garret doesnt kno how to involve all the stars and talent he has and the numbers didnt lie, TO had a big game the team won TO didnt have nothing to say wen they went to greenbay had 2 catchs but they won if the TEAM is winning TO doesnt care about catches but wen u lose and u couldnt find out how to get TO the ball then there is a problem caus he wants to win...so numbers dont lie and the media needs ta leave em alone.

I think i love you man,

have my babies? sex
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-02-07, 12:08

TO is the man.
Back to top Go down
Adel92
New MS Member
New MS Member
Adel92

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-02-08, 00:00

TheCrunkologyst wrote:

Imagine they pick TO and Vick, thats would be sick.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty2009-06-24, 15:22

T.O. got reamed out and blamed for a devastating loss by perhaps the most unlikely of characters: Supermodel Joanna Krupa.

After T.O. flubbed up in ABC's "The Superstars", where athletes are matched up with celebrities of the opposite sex.

Terrell Owens Superstars_owens_300

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/49002301.html?cmpid=15585797

Quote:

"I don't want a teammate like that!" she said. "Calls himself an athlete? What does he get a million dollars for?"

"Hey, Jo, let's go," said Owens.

"No, T.O., not 'Let's go," she said.

That's when she told him he, uh, messed up and to "shut up."

Quote:
"I'll be a prima donna like you've been," she continued

Quote:
"So cocky? For what? You got in the NFL?" she yammered.

You go girl!

Generally, I'd feel bad for someone who took that tirade, but T.O. is a special exception. I bet McNabb, Garcia, and even gulp Romo were grinning ear-to-ear if they saw it.

Terrell Owens Joanna_krupa_ralph_mag_gy8EHsmsized

Plus, she's mad hot. Beavis hook me up with a sig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terrell Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens   Terrell Owens Empty

Back to top Go down

Terrell Owens
Page 1 of 1