Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

braeking tackles how do u do it

Go down 
+13
pkismyname
SticK2NaSty
b dawk 20
godfather12404
dukefn92
Militant X 1
D_Cash
Crunk
rockywrist989
moss81
xxkareem1xx
BOSTN BEANER
2timesk
17 posters
AuthorMessage
2timesk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-09

braeking tackles how do u do it Empty
PostSubject: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-16, 14:23

i no how to use the highlight stick and all that but when i play other people the break atleast 5 tackle and its crazy cus the be use speed backs to break them and when i use a speed back they only break 2 at the most help me out
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-16, 14:27

gota use the highlight stick after contact is made.. the highlight stick still works when someone is in the middle of tackling u and if u use it u will at least dive forward for the extra yards if u dont break the tackles and if u get lucky u will break tha tackle and keep runnning.. dont give up on the play until ur all the way down cuz the play may not be over.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-16, 14:39

Quote :
gota use the highlight stick after contact is made.. the highlight stick still works when someone is in the middle of tackling u and if u use it u will at least dive forward for the extra yards if u dont break the tackles and if u get lucky u will break tha tackle and keep runnning.. dont give up on the play until ur all the way down cuz the play may not be over.

^^Caint be said any better than that^^
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-16, 15:02

also if someone has really good spin or juke moves u can also do that when someone is tackling u to try and break out.
Back to top Go down
2timesk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-16, 15:58

fa sho nice lookn out
Back to top Go down
rockywrist989
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-16, 16:48

i think that jukes dont break out of tackles as well as spins and stiff arms, but then again it is about the ratings
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-16, 17:27

BOSTN BEANR wrote:

If the other player is mashing the strip button this will sometimes result in a fumble, so beware of it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-16, 18:00

This could be a good thing spinning while being tackled or using the highlight stick but like Crunk said, this can result in a lot of fumbles, sometimes it's just good to go down.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-16, 18:05

ya this one guy made me fumble 3 times. i still was up 21-3 so then he jsut d/c glitched me
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-16, 18:11

i had McClain to break about 5 tackles for a td in a game i played awhile back. it was crazy! i was so surprised that he didn't go down....but....i used the hit stick and the spin button (while holding the covering the ball button) like you guys mentioned.
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-16, 18:30

I use spin but once someone makes contact I use Stiff Arm unless I am trying to fall forward then I use highlight stick
Back to top Go down
godfather12404
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-16, 21:21

i always try to use the highlight stick and the stiffarm. i always had bad luck with the spin move, everyone seemed to strip the ball from me, lol. i think i was trying to spin too late.
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-16, 22:57

I like using the spin for fast cuts b4 my opp is about to hit me and I get to watch him do a faceplant on the ground.
Back to top Go down
b dawk 20
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-17, 02:41

go into practice mode and run the ball and everytime you get tackled used the stick to try and get out and remember what tackles you broke with what way you moved the stick that might help
Back to top Go down
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-17, 11:26

after the hit stiff arm, spin, and highlight stick still work
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-17, 11:46

I remember breaking a crazy number of tackles when I returned a Punt for a TD with figurs.
Back to top Go down
pman92
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-17, 18:26

Just as you get hit you have to hit either the highlight stick, stiff arm, or spin button and it will sometimes you will break out of the tackle.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-19, 05:44

when im on offence...as soon as i get tackled im hitting the highlight stick and im breaking some tackles
but then for defence...as soon as a make contact...im slaming on the A button hoping for a strip....it works sometimes..but when it dont he will usually jsut break the tackle and keep running
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-21, 18:14

make sure ur not always tapping strip button cuz it causes them to break more tackles
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-21, 18:28

I just repeditively tap X lol
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty2009-01-23, 21:10

it really aint dat hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: braeking tackles how do u do it   braeking tackles how do u do it Empty

Back to top Go down

braeking tackles how do u do it
Page 1 of 1