Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

SUPERBOWL HALF TIME SHOW

Go down 
+2
BoSpOrTsFaN
bigbuddah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

SUPERBOWL HALF TIME SHOW Empty
PostSubject: SUPERBOWL HALF TIME SHOW   SUPERBOWL HALF TIME SHOW Empty2009-01-11, 03:31

has anyone notice after justin timberlake ripped janet jackson tittie out that the super bowl half time shows have been wack and not interesting. they havent had any new artists jus old 80's bands and maybe early 90's bands but show very conservative halftime shows. look i understand that u cant have titties on tv but atleast have current music and the nfl can say we dont like this performance or somethin like that. now wouldnt the nfl rather have ppl watch the halftime show if they put that much money into it or watch or make a beer run during halftime. im not sayin try and get lil wayne or rick ross or anyone like that but can we get someone like say an up beat R&B artist like lloyd, USHER, danity cane, mariah carrey man someone that will make u sit and watch the halftime show and keep u excited and ready for the game and not ready to go to sleep or sneak in a quick game of madden or call of duty

anyone agree and who would u wanna see at the halftime show?
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWL HALF TIME SHOW   SUPERBOWL HALF TIME SHOW Empty2009-01-11, 09:28

i choose rihanna Smile
Back to top Go down
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWL HALF TIME SHOW   SUPERBOWL HALF TIME SHOW Empty2009-01-11, 09:35

they have taken no chances with the picks they made lmao
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWL HALF TIME SHOW   SUPERBOWL HALF TIME SHOW Empty2009-01-11, 12:52

bigbuddah wrote:
has anyone notice after justin timberlake ripped janet jackson tittie out that the super bowl half time shows have been wack and not interesting. they havent had any new artists jus old 80's bands and maybe early 90's bands but show very conservative halftime shows. look i understand that u cant have titties on tv but atleast have current music and the nfl can say we dont like this performance or somethin like that. now wouldnt the nfl rather have ppl watch the halftime show if they put that much money into it or watch or make a beer run during halftime. im not sayin try and get lil wayne or rick ross or anyone like that but can we get someone like say an up beat R&B artist like lloyd, USHER, danity cane, mariah carrey man someone that will make u sit and watch the halftime show and keep u excited and ready for the game and not ready to go to sleep or sneak in a quick game of madden or call of duty

halftime is always beer run time... i missed janets tittie cuz it was a beer run time still.. i can care less about the halftime show!!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWL HALF TIME SHOW   SUPERBOWL HALF TIME SHOW Empty2009-01-11, 14:00

BOSTN BEANR wrote:
bigbuddah wrote:

halftime is always beer run time... i missed janets tittie cuz it was a beer run time still.. i can care less about the halftime show!!!

I agree I have not seen a halftime show in like 6 years... Doesn't matter if they make the singers more modern or not
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWL HALF TIME SHOW   SUPERBOWL HALF TIME SHOW Empty2009-01-11, 14:35

It would be nice to see a current artist. Nobody wants to see these old washed up bands.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWL HALF TIME SHOW   SUPERBOWL HALF TIME SHOW Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPERBOWL HALF TIME SHOW
Page 1 of 1