Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

best movie of the decade?

Go down 
+19
Mickey
IASI Desperado
Beavis
PapaSmurf
DaTBa1LHaWK
W A V Y D R E
EggzOverEazy
iNfam0us88
Ketcham While They're Hot
Fudgy
dukefn92
BOSTN BEANER
chrisc2006
PrimaryFailure6
D_Cash
Militant X 1
Crunk
Fudopi is That Dude
CJDAWGG14
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-19, 21:57

I dont think there one best movie but there is a bunch :

Mr. & Mrs. Smith
American Gangster
Friday
Tranformers
Coach Carter
City of God
Apocalypto
Love & Basketball
Space Jam
Lion King
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-19, 22:11

yeah American Gangster was truly bad ass. denzel just gets raw in his movies man.

ill tell you what movie is on my list of best in the decade, one of my all time favorites, Inside Man.

denzel and some other guy, i forget his name right now. but yeah, its awesome.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-19, 22:21

Eazy, Seth Rogen did it for me. Pineapple Express was the funniest movie of 08. Superbad is, no offense, but a white ppl movie at that. It's just like stepbrothers, excpet superbad was a little funnier IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-19, 22:38

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
Eazy, Seth Rogen did it for me. Pineapple Express was the funniest movie of 08. Superbad is, no offense, but a white ppl movie at that. It's just like stepbrothers, excpet superbad was a little funnier IMO.
Pineapple Express isnt a "white movie"?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-19, 22:43

My Top 5:

1.) Slumdog Millionaire
2.) Shawshank Redemption
3.) The Godfather I
4.) Superbad
5.) The Dark Knight
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-19, 22:51

naw step brothers was my SHYT!! haha will ferrell kills me lmao
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-19, 22:54

[EXS] UdNt wrote:
naw step brothers was my SHYT!! haha will ferrell kills me lmao

Will Ferrell = Favorite Funny Actor

Have you seen his live show as George Bush ?
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-19, 22:56

yea hes crazy haha... but my favorite comedian is katt williams, will ferrell is a close 2nd tho
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-20, 08:31

id say step brothers, or finding forrester
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-20, 10:24

YO D CASH

is that show funny? the one with will ferrell as george bush?

will is the man. when does it come on?
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-20, 17:07

TheCrunkologyst wrote:
[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
Pineapple Express isnt a "white movie"?
5 words: weed, guns, drug dealing, HILARIOUS. the 1st 4 don't sound that white to me.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-20, 17:09

lol, to every1 who says Katt Williams is the funniest. He's funny, but you have to see some old comedy b4 u say he's the funniest. Eddie Murphy in raw and delirious are funny as s***, and so is Chris Tucker on the old DCJ. I think that more unknown comics are funnier like Deon Cole and Rodman
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-20, 17:18

I like both of the Bad Boys and The Sentinel was a very good movie too... but Bad boys 1 and 2 are my favorites.. =)
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-20, 17:25

Bad Boys 1 was good. Bad Boys 2 was ok. I didn't like how one of the biggest drug dealers in the world, had cokcroaches in his house. The only reason they did that was to add to the storyline so Martin and Will could get in the house.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-21, 11:47

Ali
The Hurricane
Ray
Malcom X
Soldiers Story
Tuskegee Airmen

these movies are CLASSICS!!!
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-21, 11:49

all them damn nigga movies Mili. GET SOME COMEDY BRUH!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-22, 15:53

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
nigga movies? i am black BRUH!!! what you expect me to post about son? no offense...but the so-called comedy movies that are filled with nothing but actors and actoresses of the "lighter-shade" and complexion.....are oftentimes boring and DRY AS HELL BRUH!!! but...here are some comedys just for you my man:

Booty Call (my FAVORITE comedy)
Woo
Bad Boys 1 & 2
2 Can Play that Game
How to Be a Player
Bait
The Best Man
The Wood
Inkwell
Barbershop 1 & 2
Are We There Yet?
Are We Done Yet?
Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins
Big Momma's House
Hitch
Rush Hour 1, 2 & 3
White Men Can't Jump
Juwanna Man
LIFE
Vampire in Brooklyn
Friday
Blue Streak
A Low Down Dirty Shame
House Party 1, 2 & 3
Boomerang
Deliver Us from Eva
Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Nothing to Lose
I Think I Love My Wife

^^^^ now that BRUH.....IS COMEDY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-04-07, 17:46

Vampire in Brooklyn? Damn you are black lol but I'm big on movies an I got to say lots of the picks in here are scary bad but I would name some of my pics but since I'm white and judging from the movies named so far I'm not gonna mention them but I will give you a movie that no one has prob seen and is badass and prob your type of movie its called Harsh Times its like the exact same kind of movie as Training Day but IMO better its got Christian Bale "dude that plays batman" the trailer doesnt ddo it justice but read the comments all the ppl that have seen this movie like it just most ppl havent heard of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbS7M4-Y87Y
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-04-08, 12:55

Militant X 1 wrote:
[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
nigga movies? i am black BRUH!!! what you expect me to post about son? no offense...but the so-called comedy movies that are filled with nothing but actors and actoresses of the "lighter-shade" and complexion.....are oftentimes boring and DRY AS HELL BRUH!!! but...here are some comedys just for you my man:

Booty Call (my FAVORITE comedy)
Woo
Bad Boys 1 & 2
2 Can Play that Game
How to Be a Player
Bait
The Best Man
The Wood
Inkwell
Barbershop 1 & 2
Are We There Yet?
Are We Done Yet?
Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins
Big Momma's House
Hitch
Rush Hour 1, 2 & 3
White Men Can't Jump
Juwanna Man
LIFE
Vampire in Brooklyn
Friday
Blue Streak
A Low Down Dirty Shame
House Party 1, 2 & 3
Boomerang
Deliver Us from Eva
Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Nothing to Lose
I Think I Love My Wife

^^^^ now that BRUH.....IS COMEDY!!!!!
Now those are some good ass movies. Life is my favorite of all time along with Friday. I watched Booty Call last night, and its still funny.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-04-08, 13:20

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
lol, to every1 who says Katt Williams is the funniest. He's funny, but you have to see some old comedy b4 u say he's the funniest. Eddie Murphy in raw and delirious are funny as s***, and so is Chris Tucker on the old DCJ. I think that more unknown comics are funnier like Deon Cole and Rodman

naw naw naw... i am a true stand up comedy buff. i go to stand up shows, record friday night stand-up on comedy central, buy CDs, look up clips, etc etc.... i know comedy, new and old.

katt williams IS one of the greatest of all times. definitely a top 5 black comic (and yes, black comedy and white comedy is sooooooo much different... i like the differences. both are good though) and he's probably a top 20 all time comic. same goes for Kevin Hart and Cedric The Entertainer.... they're both top 10 black comics (Ced might be the top 3) and top 20 all time comics (and Ced might be number like top 10... hes pretty genius on stage, amazing stuff)

comedy is subjective.... but i feel like i have a good grasp on what makes a comic a good comic. i note all the different styles, all the different types, i notice the physical comedy, tone of voice... everything. sometimes i laugh at THE WAY some people say things, instead of what they say. all that stuff takes a comedy performances to the next level.... and Katt has it all.

here is what makes him amazing:
his hair
his clothes
his voice
his fast movements on stage
the faces he makes for reactions
interaction with the crowd
sensible comedy
life lessons
relateable jokes
confidence
his own style
his transitions from joke to joke
his use of "props" (not like carrot top props, im talking about how he makes jokes with the stool he uses and the drink he's always drinkin)

i think i could keep goin, but you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: best movie of the decade?   best movie of the decade? - Page 2 Empty2009-04-08, 13:24

It's always about the voice, and you should know that if ur a comedy buff. Think about a comedian that DOESN'T have a funny sounding voice? He sweat too damn much. Never in my life have I seen a guy sweat so much for being on stage for an hour. He isn't the best, but he's good. You actualy have to get the Kevin Hart is funny, but if you watch some stuff of Rodman and Deon Cole, they are much funnier. The funniest comedian of all time is dead right now. R.I.P Bernie Mac