Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Tim Tebow NFL QB.

Go down 
+24
hannahlogan1
Angell08
FLAwLeSs
b dawk 20
blackhawk375
WOLVERINEx20
Militant X 1
grandnubian
dukefn92
Winktin Rampage Jackson
co_jayhood614
Swag Escobar
CJDAWGG14
BOSTN BEANER
-iBleedGreen-
ClutchZilla
Hormel
bigbuddah
TRaN-QuiL-itY
uwillangerme
OGiant23
Crunk
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
pkismyname
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
co_jayhood614
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-10, 13:36

Tebow is overrated, and in comparison to Troy Smith only thing he has over him is height and one more NC Troy was the starter til he got sick and thats when flacco got the go. He will flop big time on the next level.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-10, 13:49

co_jayhood614 wrote:
Tebow is overrated, and in comparison to Troy Smith only thing he has over him is height and one more NC Troy was the starter til he got sick and thats when flacco got the go. He will flop big time on the next level.

Overrated?
His QB skills are UNDERRATED.

How will he even be a slop?
You mention Troy Smith. Is he Tim Tebow? NO
And Troy Smith barely ever got to play a full game that mattered.

Seriously just wait 1 or 2 years and lets see where Tebow ends up.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-10, 14:15

troy has started like 2 games in the regular season it didnt matter cause the season was lost anyways but he showed promise... tebow is solid at florida u cant really hate on that but the NFL doesnt really allow Qbs the type of freedom to do the things he does and unless he is running a high 40 time i dont see him scrambling alot...unless he is big ben strong
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-10, 15:05

I don't think Tebow has the tools to be an NFL QB. And if he tries any of that power running in that NFL, he's going to get jacked up.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-10, 18:30

Wink wrote:
I don't think Tebow has the tools to be an NFL QB. And if he tries any of that power running in that NFL, he's going to get jacked up.

I agree completely with u if he tries to push the pile he will get nailed by a Linebacker
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 00:57

tebow wont go first rond and if he does itll be late so he will be in the clear i think...tebow is a good qb if u have paid attentions to any of his game he throws from the pocket he rolls out he has a good qb draw so i dont undastand where ppl are getting at where tebow cant throw the ball the only thing i have a concern on is he is left handed and teams will have to change some things up to fit him...he will go to a team where he will sit for 2 to 3 years learn the role and he will be ready to start in 3 or 4 years...look at how the college game is evolving into this spread option zone read system...the college game and nfl game cant be more different so every college qb will have to make adjustments all college qb's will have to struggle and u dont kno wat they are made of until thrown into the fire like matt ryan burger and flacco...i think pl hate tebow caus he is good at wat he does and playing qb in the florida system is eazier than most systems of of the teams speed and his ability to tuck the ball and run so like i said before...real knows real and real ppl give credit to those who deserve is so wat are u? if u a fake person who doesnt give any credit keep denying him of how good a qb he is and will be.
Back to top Go down
grandnubian
New MS Member
New MS Member
grandnubian

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 08:51

He's gonna stay for his senior season. Maybe Urban Meyer will incorporate more plays from under center into his offense. If not, it'll be the same ole story; 3rd or 4th rd pick in 2010.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 10:08

i love Tebow!!!! he is a awesome qb in my opinion. not only can he throw the deep ball effectively....but ...he can also tuck that ball in and pick up huge yards with his feet. to me....he is one of the most complete qbs that i have seen. and sure....that gators squad is loaded with speed, versatility and talent....but....TEBOW....is what makes that thing tick. all of the haters need to give that man his props!
Back to top Go down
WOLVERINEx20
New MS Member
New MS Member
WOLVERINEx20

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 14:11

Ya I'm a Florida fanatic...whatever happened to Chris Leak? See that's what I fear with Tim Tebow is that he is perfect now...but will he be a bust?
Back to top Go down
blackhawk375
New MS Member
New MS Member
blackhawk375

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 15:33

One thing I know for sure... He will not go the way of Ryan Leaf. Tebow is a strong Christian. I'm not convinced he will be a successful NFL QB, but he will be a successful person regardless. There is no way he will be the train wreck that Ryan Leaf was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.375tech.com
b dawk 20
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 16:17

I doubt tebow will be a bust because if he comes in at and the quarterback thinkg doesnt work you can move him and make him a tightend fullback so but tebow is the man i think he will be a successful quarterback but he better learn to slide and not try to take on linebackers in the nfl cuz he will not last long
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 17:14

b dawk 20 wrote:
I doubt tebow will be a bust because if he comes in at and the quarterback thinkg doesnt work you can move him and make him a tightend fullback so but tebow is the man i think he will be a successful quarterback but he better learn to slide and not try to take on linebackers in the nfl cuz he will not last long

sounds good but tebow already has said multiple times that he will not move from the qb position... he said hed rather get drafted in the 3-4 round range then in the 1st as a FB or TE... hes refusing to move positions and that could be his downfall cuz he just doesnt have the makeup of an nfl qb..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
FLAwLeSs
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 22:12

1 MORE YEAR!! WOOP WOOP
Back to top Go down
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 22:36

Tebow WILL be good in the NFL.....u guys are saying he threw two bad picks against OU but he had a bad game....but look at his career PASSING stats against the best CONF. in america (SEC) which has the fastest, most athletic players and see how he has done against them??....pretty good.....so u dont waste your time over the last two years....6000+ yrds, 65% cmp, 62 tds....and the best stat 10 picks...yes 10 picks with more than 640 attempts in the toughest conf. and in all those tough games the Gators have played in....Now Bradfords stats are better but doesnt play near the competition that Tebow does....Not even CLOSE....not knocking Bradford but If Tebow ends up under the right wings of a decent QB and takes about 2 years to develop he'll be good...look at Lienart...he's still waiting and gonna b good when he gets a shot....Tebow will b as good as Mike Vick was and Vick was GOOD....dont argue that....bottomline Tebow will succeed in the NFL
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 23:56

Angell08 wrote:
Tebow WILL be good in the NFL.....u guys are saying he threw two bad picks against OU but he had a bad game....but look at his career PASSING stats against the best CONF. in america (SEC) which has the fastest, most athletic players and see how he has done against them??....pretty good.....so u dont waste your time over the last two years....6000+ yrds, 65% cmp, 62 tds....and the best stat 10 picks...yes 10 picks with more than 640 attempts in the toughest conf. and in all those tough games the Gators have played in....Now Bradfords stats are better but doesnt play near the competition that Tebow does....Not even CLOSE....not knocking Bradford but If Tebow ends up under the right wings of a decent QB and takes about 2 years to develop he'll be good...look at Lienart...he's still waiting and gonna b good when he gets a shot....Tebow will b as good as Mike Vick was and Vick was GOOD....dont argue that....bottomline Tebow will succeed in the NFL

DOn't bring vick into this or people will start going " Blah balh he can't pass he always ran" when they don't know s***.

But yes Tebow will become a good QB if he gets drafted by the right personal. Might take him 2 years and he can be a decent or great QB
Back to top Go down
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-13, 00:05

all they have to do is look at his stats....ya he wasnt the in the top 10 qbs in the league but he was in the top 10 best players in the NFL just like tebow will
Back to top Go down
grandnubian
New MS Member
New MS Member
grandnubian

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-13, 10:05

If he doesn't work on plays where he takes snaps from under center, he's not gonna make it in the NFL. His main strengths is what he can do in the Spread Formation. Unfortunately, the "spread" doesn't have much success in the NFL because teams have too much speed on defense. And if he decides to run out of the spread, he'll get the crap knocked outta him from LBs like Ray Lewis, Urlacher, Tatupu, etc.

It's not surprising that he decided to stay the course @ Fla. because of his draft stock. I think it's a smart move on his part ONLY if he works on his weaknesses. If not, he's gonna regret it.
Back to top Go down
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-13, 13:47

im pretty sure brady had pretty good success outta the spread??....ya he's a prolific QB in the league and has good WRs but it can be done....more teams are going to the spread or a type of spread....
Back to top Go down
hannahlogan1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-13, 13:52

when I think Tebow for some reason I immediately think of all the other Gator qb's who failed to make it in the NFL and I don't think he will be any different, but thats just me though
Back to top Go down
WOLVERINEx20
New MS Member
New MS Member
WOLVERINEx20

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-13, 13:54

Ya it's like a curse or somethin haha
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-13, 21:06

Angell08 wrote:
im pretty sure brady had pretty good success outta the spread??....ya he's a prolific QB in the league and has good WRs but it can be done....more teams are going to the spread or a type of spread....

OOO you have a percy harvin sig like me Very Happy

go gatos :]

btw harvin entering draft.

CAn't wait to see him play.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-13, 21:15

I gotta respect Tebows decision to come back and play one more year in college, but I gotta ask why? I mean he already has won a ring by himself, won a Heisman, proved that he is one of the best college QBs to ever play the game, what can he really gain from it?

I just think this senior year wont do him any good. Even if he goes and win the hesiman, I still don't see him going higher then the 2nd round, I just don't see the quick accurate passes that are required in the NFL. I love the kids guts, and I love how he acts, and the leadership he shows, but I just don't see a NFL arm on his body.

However, I wish that he can prove me wrong
Back to top Go down
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-13, 21:31

dont worry he'll prove u and all of the other haters wrong Good Job
Back to top Go down
grandnubian
New MS Member
New MS Member
grandnubian

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-13, 22:15

Angell08 wrote:

Brady & the Pats don't run the same type of spread formation. Also, the Pats are a professional team, not a college team.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty2009-01-22, 16:39

yea ive from florida, i live near tampa and ive shooken tim's hand hes a gr8 qb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow NFL QB.   Tim Tebow NFL QB. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tim Tebow NFL QB.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next