Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

anyone for 6-8 minute qtr length games?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IBEWGTO
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-03

anyone for 6-8 minute qtr length games? Empty
PostSubject: anyone for 6-8 minute qtr length games?   anyone for 6-8 minute qtr length games? Empty2009-01-04, 14:38

I hate those arena ball 4 minute qtr games. Play the longer games and it's more real.
disclaimer: if you play it more real and not play like its an arcade game. Anyone?

Online screen name is IBEW124. Hit me up or invite me to be a friend.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: anyone for 6-8 minute qtr length games?   anyone for 6-8 minute qtr length games? Empty2009-01-04, 18:41

That may be too long. SOmetimes you only have an hour to fit a game into, having an 8 minute quarter game would take 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: anyone for 6-8 minute qtr length games?   anyone for 6-8 minute qtr length games? Empty2009-01-04, 19:48

Yea usually takes 45 mins to finish game unless both teams like to run then goes a little faster but 8 min quarters would take too long to finish.
Back to top Go down
IBEWGTO
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: anyone for 6-8 minute qtr length games?   anyone for 6-8 minute qtr length games? Empty2009-01-05, 12:23

7 minute qtr game is about 1- 1 1/2 hours. Not too long if you just like to play it more sim and realistic like. You get the same number of plays as the NFL teams do during a game. Thus, your players get more tired so you have to manage the game more than a 4-5 min qtr shootout arcade NFL blitz style game. IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone for 6-8 minute qtr length games?   anyone for 6-8 minute qtr length games? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone for 6-8 minute qtr length games?
Page 1 of 1