Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Easy Field Goal Block

Go down 
+14
Winktin Rampage Jackson
EQUation
D_Cash
BOSTN BEANER
EggzOverEazy
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Mickey
nawfside512
Mcnair2Wycheck
Militant X 1
yaboy510
bigbuddah
Fudopi is That Dude
Crunk
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Easy Field Goal Block - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy Field Goal Block   Easy Field Goal Block - Page 2 Empty2009-02-17, 23:49

ya but my point was people let that effect their game, I simply shut u down and won the game.... Big difference .... And not once did I mention it to any1 in the chatbox..... So I want crying.... I sent u a message letting the fact be known U cheesed
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Easy Field Goal Block   Easy Field Goal Block - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 12:17

nawfside512 wrote:
ya but my point was people let that effect their game, I simply shut u down and won the game.... Big difference .... And not once did I mention it to any1 in the chatbox..... So I want crying.... I sent u a message letting the fact be known U cheesed
everyone has a different thought on what "cheese" is... i dont even know what it is anymore, i was playin a guy the other day that said i was cheesing because i use a lot of motion in my offence and dont come out of the gun formation until u stop it... He said because i motioned him a lot and he was in zone coverage that it was a "motion glitch" ive never even heard of a motion glitch and i woulda been motioning if he had man to man coverage... thats just my game, i set up my plays with motion, not every play is meant to be ran just as it is on the game but because i used motion to enhance my wrs routes he said i was cheesing him... i can care less i beat him and thats my style of play but the whole "cheese" phrase has gotten outa hand, everything anyone does someone will call "cheese" if they are losing.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Easy Field Goal Block   Easy Field Goal Block - Page 2 Empty2009-02-27, 01:22

It's only worked once for me.

I've tried on a PAT because someone did it on me but it almost never worked.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

PostSubject: Re: Easy Field Goal Block   Easy Field Goal Block - Page 2 Empty2009-03-01, 23:15

BOSTN BEANR wrote:
in case u guys cant do it this way cuz i couldnt figure it out i have another way to do this with the same setup.
1. move your left DT (right on screen) two steps to the left.
2. wait for him to snap the ball.
3. as soon as you see the ball move start tapping RB and RT at the same time.
if u time it right your left DT will take the centers block and your NT will come through and block it himself. heres a video of it.
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/3515346

Is RB and RT R1 and R2 for ps3?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Easy Field Goal Block   Easy Field Goal Block - Page 2 Empty2009-03-01, 23:50

Its hard to block a PAT seeing that its a 12 yard kick, which makes them not have to aim the kick down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Easy Field Goal Block   Easy Field Goal Block - Page 2 Empty2009-03-02, 02:17

don't use this against MS players, cuz we WILL cuss you out.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Easy Field Goal Block   Easy Field Goal Block - Page 2 Empty2009-03-02, 11:38

BOSTN BEANR wrote:

everyone has a different thought on what "cheese" is... i dont even know what it is anymore, the whole "cheese" phrase has gotten outa hand, everything anyone does someone will call "cheese" if they are losing.

EXACTLY!!! that was my whole point in my post! the term or phrase; "Cheese" is overdone in my opinion! this one cat that i played texted me and said that i cheesed him because i ran the ball down his throat constantly. damn right i did! he couldn't stop it! i text him back and said; "i will run...until you show me you can stop it. i will pass...until you show me you can stop it. i will blitz....until you show me you can stop it. NO CHEESE THERE!! simple football! now stop me!" he lost!
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

PostSubject: Re: Easy Field Goal Block   Easy Field Goal Block - Page 2 Empty2009-03-03, 00:42

TheCrunkologyst wrote:
Its hard to block a PAT seeing that its a 12 yard kick, which makes them not have to aim the kick down.

Then what can I do to block PAT's because I hate it when fags do it to me. So if they do it to me then I can do it to them
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Easy Field Goal Block   Easy Field Goal Block - Page 2 Empty2009-03-03, 06:49

[xSnDx] pkismyname wrote:
BOSTN BEANR wrote:
in case u guys cant do it this way cuz i couldnt figure it out i have another way to do this with the same setup.
1. move your left DT (right on screen) two steps to the left.
2. wait for him to snap the ball.
3. as soon as you see the ball move start tapping RB and RT at the same time.
if u time it right your left DT will take the centers block and your NT will come through and block it himself. heres a video of it.
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/3515346

Is RB and RT R1 and R2 for ps3?
yes it is. youre not gona get it all the time but it seems to work a lot in clutch situations for me. i believe its all about timing the snap if u can get good at it ull be more successful cuz i get them more often now then when i started doing this.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Easy Field Goal Block   Easy Field Goal Block - Page 2 Empty2009-03-03, 10:44

i am going to start trying this out!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Easy Field Goal Block   Easy Field Goal Block - Page 2 Empty2009-03-29, 16:16

when i try this my guy gets picked up about 60% of the time by the OLINE
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy Field Goal Block   Easy Field Goal Block - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Easy Field Goal Block
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2