Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Making new formations out of RNG!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Making new formations out of RNG!!! Empty
PostSubject: Making new formations out of RNG!!!   Making new formations out of RNG!!! Empty2009-01-02, 18:48

here are a few ways to make some new formations out of the Run N' Gun playbook.

making the near and far formations(you can also have hybrid near and far formations) - come out of either strong I, or weak I(either formation strong normal or strong TE, or weak close or weak twin WR)
Setup - if your thinking of running the ball, you have to audible to a quick pass play. motion the HB up, and reset really fast(when he gets to the FB reset it. it may take time to get down, but it works) if your looking to pass do the same thing.

making Jumbo T - come out of strong I twin TE. if your running, audible to a quick pass, and motion the HB up and reset really fast. if done right, then he should be right beside the FB(or close to him, maybe a foot or 2 behind him but thats fine) then motion the INSIDE TE to the left(he comes down next to the HB and it lookd like Jumbo T.

making full house wide - come out of Strong I twin TE and motion the inside TE to the left.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Making new formations out of RNG!!!   Making new formations out of RNG!!! Empty2009-01-02, 18:55

Crenshawboi013 wrote:
here are a few ways to make some new formations out of the Run N' Gun playbook.

making the near and far formations(you can also have hybrid near and far formations) - come out of either strong I, or weak I(either formation strong normal or strong TE, or weak close or weak twin WR)
Setup - if your thinking of running the ball, you have to audible to a quick pass play. motion the HB up, and reset really fast(when he gets to the FB reset it. it may take time to get down, but it works) if your looking to pass do the same thing.

making Jumbo T - come out of strong I twin TE. if your running, audible to a quick pass, and motion the HB up and reset really fast. if done right, then he should be right beside the FB(or close to him, maybe a foot or 2 behind him but thats fine) then motion the INSIDE TE to the left(he comes down next to the HB and it lookd like Jumbo T.

making full house wide - come out of Strong I twin TE and motion the inside TE to the left.

i already know about creating the Fullhouse Wide...but not the others. good post!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Making new formations out of RNG!!!   Making new formations out of RNG!!! Empty2009-01-02, 18:57

this is dope as hell
I knew about the JUMBO T setup but i never thought about
the near and far formations
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Making new formations out of RNG!!!   Making new formations out of RNG!!! Empty2009-01-02, 19:00

thanks for this info, I love Jumbo T but running run heavy limits me some, hopefully i can get my jumbo t going and have a sick passing offense
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Making new formations out of RNG!!!   Making new formations out of RNG!!! Empty2009-01-02, 19:08

This is nice thanks cj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making new formations out of RNG!!!   Making new formations out of RNG!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Making new formations out of RNG!!!
Page 1 of 1