Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Labbing?

Go down 
+4
EggzOverEazy
Ace2k7
nawfside512
Angell08
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Labbing? Empty
PostSubject: Labbing?   Labbing? Empty2009-01-01, 19:30

i was wondering when u guys talk about labbing if thats two online guys going to prac mode or if its a game but its unranked and u both know its practice???....thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Labbing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labbing?   Labbing? Empty2009-01-01, 19:35

Ya unranked online, and its just practice... Works gr8 when u both have mics...
Back to top Go down
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Labbing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labbing?   Labbing? Empty2009-01-01, 19:43

aight ya i always hear u say but i didnt know...me and my boy (NCoop08) are gonna start doing this but i didnt know exactly how....but thanks nawf
Back to top Go down
Ace2k7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Ace2k7

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Labbing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labbing?   Labbing? Empty2009-01-01, 19:58

im looking for a good lab partner that has xbox 360...put ur gamertage on the thread and i will try and hit u up with a message asap...others can do this if they want also...
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Labbing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labbing?   Labbing? Empty2009-01-01, 21:34

man you can lab any way you want.

me and Real2Death lab well together. we both stepped up each others games real well.

we started off just gaming, ranked, for serious, all the time. then we figured each other out, and started trying new stuff. just the other day we were labbing like crazy. he passes 10/11 times, i did the most basic zones so that he could get a feel for his routes. i punted it on 1st down sometimes if i wanted to try something else on defense. i mean it was crazy. i punted it on his 3. fun stuff.... but it all helps. the best way to get good at anything is practice.

like bob sanders said on that episode of madden nation "the way to get better at anything is consistent repetition" and that true.

you dont even need to know the guy. on my lab account i'd get on a ranked game and run it 100% of the time! i understand some guys would be pissed bc its boring, others would be happy because its a free win, but that game turned my running game around. i do the same thing with passing.

when i decided i HAD to lab the rocket catch (RC) i hit up practice mode and just did every route about 100 times. i got the RC motion down, now i need to work it into game situations. so soon i'll get on my lab account and just played a game with someone and i'll try to RC every single pass. i'm sure it will help. hopefully it takes my game up another level.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Labbing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labbing?   Labbing? Empty2009-01-01, 21:40

i have a few online friends that i lab with as well from time to time. but...i also like labbing alone. i will go into the lab (practice mode) and let the defense pic random plays and then i will work on my stuff offensively. then i switch sides and let the offense run their stuff. this is how i practice getting quicker on making my defensive adjustments before the snap....because the comp snaps the ball quick.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Labbing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labbing?   Labbing? Empty2009-01-02, 14:52

I've tried labbing by myself in practice mode, but for some reason my madden seems to always freeze trying to load practice mode. I'm down to lab with anyone, just hit me up sometime
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Labbing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labbing?   Labbing? Empty2009-01-02, 17:05

Militant X 1 wrote:
i have a few online friends that i lab with as well from time to time. but...i also like labbing alone. i will go into the lab (practice mode) and let the defense pic random plays and then i will work on my stuff offensively. then i switch sides and let the offense run their stuff. this is how i practice getting quicker on making my defensive adjustments before the snap....because the comp snaps the ball quick.

Same that's what I do...

But labbing with a partner usually helps a lot if they're either better than you or you're about even so that you can both teach each other things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Labbing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labbing?   Labbing? Empty2009-01-02, 18:26

I need a new lab partner for PS3 if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Labbing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labbing?   Labbing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Labbing?
Page 1 of 1