Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

CJ's 46 E-book

Go down 
+6
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
dukefn92
SoupaRus
NewbieX2
EggzOverEazy
CJDAWGG14
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

CJ's 46 E-book Empty
PostSubject: CJ's 46 E-book   CJ's 46 E-book Empty2008-12-28, 15:46

this is an E-book that somebody sent me, so I'm giving you something that someone had to pay for, for free, so enjoy. (some of these are my own) I will also post a 3-4 mini E-book/scheme, so If you use 3-4 your not left out. I will try to get a 4-3 one as well, but I'm horrible at 4-3.
NANO BLITZ
1. 46 Bear
46 Bear- Sam Snake
*Note Use the LB Coverage package with this play*
Step 1. playmaker the ROLB(right of screen, over the LT) to blitz straight down
Step 2. Grab MLB and move him directly in between the DT and RDE (left of screen)
Step 3. playmaker the MLB you just moved to blitz straight down
Step 4. Control the deep FS manually.
Play overview:
This Blitz brings extremely quick heat up the A gap from our blitzing middle linebacker.
Slide protection does not effect this blitz. This Blitz brings both solid inside and
outside pressure. The coverage is man to man based.
Adjustments:
This Defense can be somewhat vulnerable to the sidelines if the QB is able to buy a lot
of time.
This usually wont happen, but if it does, I would suggest placing both outside defensive
backs into deep zones instead of keeping them in their man to man assignments. This will
help u out a great deal in getting beat with the corner routes and suck from WR's

46 Bear- 2 Man under flipped
*Note use the LB coverage package with this play*
Step 1. Call BNR
Step 2. Pinch the DL down
Step 3. Click onto standing LB over the LT, scroll from left to right and playmaker the
LB,RDE,DT, and LDE to blitz straight down.
Step 4. Click onto the defender in the deep zone near the LS and slide him a few yards
and to the right, and finally playmaker him to perform a QB contain
Play Overview:
This play is similar to the outside rush as the main heat is coming from the left B gap.
However that is where the similarities end. By default we have a QB contain on the right
side of the field to prevent roll outs from our heat. The coverage is also a man based
shell.
Adjustments:
If the defense tries to block the Hb or TE, Blitz the defenders that manned up on them.
This will allow the heat to still come without being picked up by the blockers.

46 Bear- Buzz Weak
Step 1. Shift the LB'ers to the left
Step 2. Grab the MLB and place him directly in between the DT and RDE(light of screen)
Step 3. Playmaker the MLB to blitz down
Step 4. Move across the DL from right to left and playmaker the LDE,DT,RDE and ROLB to
blitz straight down
Play overview:
This blitz is very similar to the 46 bear sam snake defnese. the heat is coming up the
iddle as well
from the outside. Slide protection once again does not factor into this blitz at all as
it will still bring
heat regardless of what the offense does with slide protection.
Adjustments:
1. If the offense likes to run screens to the outside WR's you would want to man them up.
2. If the offense is running some sort of trips/tight/bunched formation, they are likely
to use a good bit of corner routes. In this case, i would recommend placing the ROLB into
the purple zone and sliding him out to a bit to the left sideline.

46 Bear - Outside Rush Flipped
*Note use the lb coverage package with this play*
Step 1. Click onto blitzing OLB off the left edge of the OL
Step 2. slightly move him down and to the left
Step 3. As you are still clicked onto him, shift the DL down
Step 4. As soon as you do this, you will see the blitzing OLB standing directly next to
him slide down into the DL
Step 5. Before he is able to do this, quickly click onto him and place him in the middle
of the field(a few yards behind the center at LB depth)
Step 6. Playmaker him to perform a hook zone
Step 7. Playmaker the LB standing up over the LT to blitz straight down
Step 8. Playmaker the DT and RDE (over the center) to blitz straight down
Play overview:
The Heat is coming primarily from the left B gap on this play from the down lineman.
However, with using our LB coverage package, we going to have our 2nd MLB in depth chart
coming up the B Gap. Also the OLB off to the left of the screen is coming off the edge.
Slide protection alone does nothing against this blitz. We have a very nice zone coverage
behind this play as well as two deep zones, a yellow zone over the middle and our deep
FS
Adjustments
1. If the offense rolls out to the right, instead of placing the OLB into the hook zone
over the middle of the field, slide him out to the right and place him a QB contain
assignment.

46 Bear- Wall Cover 4 Flipped
Step 1. Shift the LB'ers to the left
Step 2. Re-Blitz the RDE,DT, and LDE
Step 3. Playmaker the MLB to blitz and stack him over the DT's left hip
Step 4. Move the deep safety down and place him in the yellow zone
Play overview:
This play is very similar to the Buzz Weak defense broke down earlier. The difference is
I find a prefer having this zone coverage with two deep zones on one side of the field
against players who love to rocket catch a lot. The heat is still going to come up the
middle.
Adjustments:
As always, slide protection does not effect this blitz whatsoever. One this we can do on
this play is to click onto the blitzing LB of the left edge off the screen a second after
the snap and fly by the LT. This works because he has an inwards pass rushing angle, so
if we wait to click onto him until a second after the snap, the LT will be blocking to
the inside. So when we click on, and speed burst to the outside we can really turn up the
heat on this blitz!

2. 46 Normal
46 Normal- Fire Zone Blitz
Step 1. Shift the LB'er left
Step 2. Playmaker the SDT (right of screen) to blitz
Step 3. Playmaker the RDE (left of screen) to blitz
Step 4. Move the blitzing MLB over the WDT's left hip
Step 5. Move the Blitzing LOLB (right of screen) into the B gap.
Step 6. Re-blitz the blitzing LOLB (right of screen)
Play Overview:
The Main heat here is designed to come up the right B gap from the LOLB. We have a nice
zone defense behind it to confuse the offense. If the offense gets cute and tries to
slide protect against this blitz, we will have the A Gap coming from the blitzing MLB
and/or outside heat from the looping DE. This heat comes on both running and passing
plays!
Adjustments:
1. If the offense likes to run screens to the outside WR's you would want to man them up.
2. If the offense is running some sort of trips/tight/bunched formation, they are likely
to use a good bit of corner routes. In this case, i would recommend placing the ROLB
into the purple zone and sliding him out a bit to the left sideline.

46 normal - Zone Blitz
Step 1. Crash the DL out
Step 2. Shift the LB'er to the right
Step 3. Playmaker the LOLB (right of the screen) to blitz straight down
Step 4. Stack the LOLB (Right of the Screen) into the B gap (between the G/T)
Step 5. Playmaker the SDT (right of the screen) and LDE (right of screen) to blitz
straight down
Step 6. Playmaker the ROLB (left of screen) into purple zone and slide him out to the
left 3-5 yards
Step 7. Playmaker the MLB to perform a hook zone
Play Overview:
Now I like to manually control the MLB in this setup. It gives me more Flexibility with
my coverage. If i do not see any routes of the middle of the field to cover, it allows me
to help elsewhere. I can cover streaks down the seams and/or corner routes or any other
sideline routes. Also if the offense runs a WR screen, i can run out to break it up.
The LOLB flies up the A GAP, with the SS either coming off the edge or right behind. The
opposite DE will loop around the OL preventing a roll out to the left. Again, a fast SS
who is a good Blitzer will make this blitz even better!
This Blitz works best with fast/good pass rushing DE's. If you play with a team that does
not have such DE's, i recommend to go ahead and sub in fast OLB's in their spots. You
could use Dime-LB PASS Rush package to do so. I also would recommend getting your best
blitzing LB in the LOLB spot for this play.
You can also run this same setup with the 46 Normal- Engage 8 which is in any playbook
with the 46 normal formation, however given the choice, i find the 46 normal- zone blitz
to be more effective
Adjustments:
You may want to place the RDE (left of screen) into QB contain assignment to prevent a
roll out. i don’t not recommend doing this until the offense actually shows that they can
effectively roll out to the left against this blitz.

46 Normal- Cover 1 Press
Step 1. Shift the LB'ers left
Step 2. Playmaker the SDT (right of screen) to blitz
Step 3. Playmaker the RDE (left of screen) to blitz
Step 4. Move the blitzing MLB over the WDT's left hip
Step 5. Move the LOLB (right of screen) into the right B gap
Step 6. Playmaker the LOLB (right of screen) to blitz
Play Overview:
The Main heat here is designed to come up to the right B gap from the LOLB. This defense
is based from a cover 1 man shell. We also have a bump and run applied on this play by
default. This is nice because it disguises the fact we are playing press coverage to a
degree. I recommend controlling the deep FS on this play and making sure you don’t get
beat deep.
I've been labbing this play for a while now seeing how I can make it
better, and here's what Ive found. the play is Buzz weak out of 46
bear. I know I posted a nano, but I think I've found a more efficient
way to bring heat with an overload. this WILL take practice, but once you get it down, you start to get used to doing it and it's easy to setup.

Setup: blitz your RDE, RDT, LDT, SS, and the MLB(thats on the screen,
so the LDE would be the RE in the depth chart). put the LDE(RDE in the
depth chart) on a hook zone(you may want to put a LB right there) put
the safety between the LDE and LDT(on the screen) and put the MLB
between the DT's. you want to put them really close to the LOS so that
it looks like this(pic or vid will be posted later). put the ROLB(on
screen, LOLB in the depth chart) on a QB contain. try and get the ROLB
close to the RE before the ball is snapped. this stops the run well if
they slide protect, and the ROLB on the contain gets to the HB as he
comes to that side(not all the time, but some of the time) this is also
good for getting to the QB in shotgun as well.

sorry about the quality, but I made it on my laptop.