Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense.

Go down 
+4
wayne019
Fudopi is That Dude
Modrewgnu
alc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense. Empty
PostSubject: concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense.   concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense. Empty2008-12-27, 13:59

I know im a little new to madden-school but i would like to know are the guides that you are offering any good. The reason why i ask is there are a lot of madden sites on the net offering ebook guides. They say that they can improve your game by leaps and bounds but once you make a ebook purchase the results are very basic. Such as a beginer madden player 101 the defense that are written up show no setups and no blitz angles to get to the qb. Also the plays are just laid out there and it just a quick write up to get cash and sugest you make another purchase with the company or site. So i ask do you ebook pack any punch or are there just fluff to get your money and be done. In your ebook with these two defense set are there coverage plays and blitz and run stopping defense and nanos blitzing to help you out defensely. So is there anybody in the school forum who would like to comment on this or you can pm mail me and tell me your answer. I await to hear from you soon im out alc
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense.   concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense. Empty2008-12-27, 14:52

pbviously i will tell you that i think they are good, of course my opinion is biased. so, i think it is more appropriate if some of our members who have purchased an ebook from us answer this question.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense.   concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense. Empty2008-12-27, 15:03

Well I have the one on the 46 defense...

I mean it's nothing too amazing, there's no authentic play art or captured video, but the info is all there... There's some nano's, great coverage plays, instant pressure, and things to stop commonly used plays...

The reason there's no play art or captured video is because this site is pretty low cost, and the supplies you need to do that is very expensive, but we're hoping soon we'll be able to get it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense.   concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense. Empty2008-12-27, 18:25

they are better good offering you stuff to help out ur d
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense.   concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense. Empty2008-12-27, 21:58

our ebooks help u play defense we give u plays how to set them up and wat happens wen we run them...we dont put out quick useless information but wat u do is u take the info then go into the lab and work it out to get it exactly how we have it (the adjustments) some blitzes get picked up if you put a player too close or to far from a certain spot but if u lab them put them into your own defensive calls then they help alot...remember these plays ppl have labbed over and over again and some u can make your own so try that...we also have some plays recorded in our exclusive section but u must be an exclusive member to see them.
Back to top Go down
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense.   concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense. Empty2009-01-16, 21:28

i have the 46/mult. and its ite
Back to top Go down
blackhawk375
New MS Member
New MS Member
blackhawk375

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense.   concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense. Empty2009-01-16, 21:47

I have one of the ebooks from here and it definitely has the most useful information I've seen from any site so far. True, there is not any screen captures or images, but there is ALOT of good information on how to setup the plays the right way and loads of other useful information. All you really have to do is just look around the site and see just how helpful the information is in the forums. That alone should tell you how good the ebooks will be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.375tech.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense.   concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense. Empty2009-01-16, 22:43

good info blackhawk...u are a testimonial to our products haha
Back to top Go down
NickkaJ
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense.   concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense. Empty2009-01-20, 03:49

i like the 4-3 and it helps me so i like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense.   concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense. Empty

Back to top Go down

concern about the guides that you are offering 3-4 and 4-3 defense.
Page 1 of 1