Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???

Go down 
+10
Militant X 1
Fudopi is That Dude
wayne019
nawfside512
BoSpOrTsFaN
bigbuddah
co_jayhood614
Swag Escobar
Mickey
Mcnair2Wycheck
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-25, 22:49

I do. His current situation is different from just a suspension or being on IR, it is more the NFL equivelent of a dishnorable discharge. I personally think that he should not even be on the Giants roster anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-25, 23:57

Well i think they should remove everyone off the game that is on IR. It would just seem more realistic if they were to do so.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-26, 01:18

well hell they didnt take pacman off..............and he doesnt officially have any time yet nor is suspended by the league that i know of
Back to top Go down
co_jayhood614
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-26, 01:36

hells yeah i think all the players brady, osi u from the g-men thats all i can remember off top but yeah they should be off the roster atleast
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-26, 15:50

all players who are hurt and out for season on pup list all that should be taken off the game if not taken then have there player locked out but still show up on the roster...caus lets face it everyone doesnt play football so if they can put them in they will and putting them at the bottom of the depth chart is not stoppin anyone.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-26, 16:14

they should be in the game but locked so people cant use them.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-26, 17:14

I don't see why they cant be used. It's a video game. Ya it make sit more realistic, but why not play with your favorite players. No 1 man is unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-26, 19:18

yea they should
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-26, 19:20

I'd love it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-26, 20:22

lol yeah
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-27, 00:21

i don't mind the hurt players still being used in the game. the lock out idea is a nice one though.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-27, 00:38

Militant X 1 wrote:
i don't mind the hurt players still being used in the game. the lock out idea is a nice one though.

even though he hurt hime self he should still play that says richard calliour (idk how to spell his last name) to still play even though he is in a wheel chair
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-27, 01:09

Well if they want to make it more realistic they should take out all the player son the IR or atleast make them not useable online because everyone does it including cuz why not?
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-27, 01:15

pkismyname wrote:
Well if they want to make it more realistic they should take out all the player son the IR or atleast make them not useable online because everyone does it including cuz why not?

well wut if we wanna use a person that hurt him self in like preseason not a play who go hurt in like week 12
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-27, 01:18

Wayne019 wrote:
pkismyname wrote:

well wut if we wanna use a person that hurt him self in like preseason not a play who go hurt in like week 12

Well then to bad?
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-27, 01:31

pkismyname wrote:
Wayne019 wrote:
pkismyname wrote:

Well then to bad?
\thats my point he hurt himself in preseason so we should bring them back but ppl like plaxico shouldnt
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-27, 01:45

Wayne019 wrote:
pkismyname wrote:
Wayne019 wrote:
pkismyname wrote:

Well then to bad?
\thats my point he hurt himself in preseason so we should bring them back but ppl like plaxico shouldnt

Plaxico did not hurt himself in the preseason....He shot himself in a club.
Please make it more clear of what you are saying.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-27, 02:00

pkismyname wrote:
Wayne019 wrote:
pkismyname wrote:
Wayne019 wrote:
pkismyname wrote:

Well then to bad?

Plaxico did not hurt himself in the preseason....He shot himself in a club.
Please make it more clear of what you are saying.

what i am saying is like lets say Michael Jennings got hurt in perseason and plaxico shot himself in a club people who get hurt like at week 10 should not be able to play in madden but people who hurt themselfs in perseason and in week 9 shoud be able to play
Back to top Go down
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-27, 10:25

People who are OUT or on IrAnd by out I mean suspended injured for a multiple game span but anyone who is questionable or dbtful should be players decision. I know this would be nearly impossible for ea to do but that's really how it should be. And at the top there should be a space between Ir and and
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-27, 18:14

I think you shouldn't be able to play with any injuried player or suspended player. For Example, Tom Brady has a Torn ACL and he is perfectly fine in the game. Doesn't Make sense to me.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-27, 18:26

^^^^ thats wrong he is weaker then he was
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2008-12-27, 18:32

Wayne019 wrote:
^^^^ thats wrong he is weaker then he was

His Rating is a 99.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2009-01-02, 17:25

doesnt last roster update take all the injuries off anyway? it doesnt change how i play anywayz no matter who is starting
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty2009-01-02, 18:19

i don't mind players that are injured being able ( by injured I mean questionable or probable like L.T. and Gates this week) to be but in but players on the IR should be locked so it makes online play more realistic and more challenging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???   Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone think that Burress should be out of the game completely???
Page 1 of 1