Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!

Go down 
+3
Swag Escobar
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
D-R Cromartie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
D-R Cromartie
New MS Member
New MS Member
D-R Cromartie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-30

FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty
PostSubject: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty2008-12-24, 00:57

The Falcons have had an amazing comeback RODDY WHITE has steped up and shown that last year like everyone thought(screw them). The FALCONS can clinch a first round bye in the playoffs!!! What they need is for CAROLINA to lose + the FALCONS must win.(THEY GOT THIS) MATT RYAN is a legit quarterback he can bring us to the FIRST superbowl win in FRANCHISE HISTORY!!! If the Falcons do make the SUPER BOWL they have an advantage they play there once a year so they know the field conditions and the things they can and cant do.
SCREW THE HATERS FALCONS WIN IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty2008-12-24, 11:18

i love the falcons in all....but i dont want them to be the second seed...becuase usually the first and second seeds always get bumped out of the playoffs in the first round or to...so i hope they get the wild card and show everyone what there made of...and maybe bring home a superbowl....boy i would s*** my pants and go crazy if that happened
Back to top Go down
D-R Cromartie
New MS Member
New MS Member
D-R Cromartie

PostSubject: Re: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty2008-12-25, 03:58

iTz Unr3al wrote:
boy i would s*** my pants and go crazy if that happened
yo man i would prolly s*** ur pants for ya lol jk jk
yea if they did win the super bowl from the wild card spot nobody would doubt em'
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty2008-12-27, 18:03

i live in atlanta and im not a falcons fan...but my friend is falcons to the core... and this is wat i tell him.................if you look at the schedule the falcons hasnt played any of the major teams of the nfc.. the panthers are prob the only team they played that was anything spectacular....they dont have superbowl caliber defense and matt ryan can be stopped........the giants will stop them... the panthers can if they can be consistent on defense..............the eagles already has and can if the cowboys make it i dont see the falcons defense shutting romo down
Back to top Go down
D-R Cromartie
New MS Member
New MS Member
D-R Cromartie

PostSubject: Re: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty2008-12-27, 21:30

First of all ROMO licks dick instead of Jessica lickin his and the falcons have made a huge comeback they shut down the nfls leading rusher to 76 yards and lastly the falcons should have beat the eagles bc the eagles punted to the falcons with 3 mins left to go and the refs made a bs call that adam jennings (worst player in the NFL) touched the ball when the replay showed it was not touched so instead of the falcons going 45 yards to win the game the eagles ran the clock so if ur gonna criticize them then atleast know everythin that happened
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty2008-12-29, 03:08

i live in atlanta i saw the game bro..... that doesnt explain why they couldnt stop westbrook... and they didnt really shut down AP he shut himself down he kept trying to break runs and fumbled... and 76 yards isnt really shut down lol thats almost a 100
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty2008-12-29, 03:47

Steven Jackson ran all over them today... Their pass D isn't great and they should have a tough time trying to stop Arizona's pass O.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty2008-12-29, 09:02

the falcons are in the playoffs! that is very surprising....but....this entire season has been one big surprise this year.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty2008-12-29, 21:39

have you seen how arizona has been playing..there trash
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty2008-12-31, 21:07

true i really think they could possible beat arizona..... cards dont have a super good defense and they dont really have a run game edge showed some promise last game tho so if they can run i think they can give the falcons hell but they flacons will get eliminated.... they havent played any reall challenging teams in the nfc this year...only the panthers....and the saints would have been serious problems if they had a defense...my friend aruges that the buccaneers was a challenge but the falcons are a run first team and the undersized d-line in tha tampa 2 defense is getting exposed....which is why the colts cant stop a run and the reason why the buccaneers allowed 600+ rushing yards in the last 4-5 games...hell micheal bush got 160 yards
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty2009-01-02, 12:38

The Falcons should beat the Cards but unless Turner and Matt Ryan have great games they will not go any further
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty2009-01-02, 14:25

Kurt Warner will light up there secondary, im sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty2009-01-02, 19:58

the falcons secondary has been holding up i mean the did alright the second time they faced the panthers..and they got a really good passing game with steve smith and with Jake Delhomme

i think they with make to the Nfc Chapionship game thenloose there
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty2009-01-02, 23:55

Jake Delhomme, Steve Smith, and Mushin Muhammed is a pretty good passing game. But they are nowhere near the level of Warner, BOldin, and Fitz.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty2009-01-03, 23:51

i called it
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty2009-01-04, 00:17

Falcons D was bad in this game
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty2009-01-04, 02:06

Hate to say I told you so, but...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!   FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FALCONS 2nd seed in the PLAYOFFS!!!
Page 1 of 1