Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Cowboys VS Eagles!

Go down 
+12
Militant X 1
Beavis
yaboy510
Mcnair2Wycheck
Fudgy
Angell08
BgTrkSociety
chrisc2006
iNfam0us88
nawfside512
Shut-Down-D-
SuprmnxXx
16 posters
AuthorMessage
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-22, 01:59

Well! This is what it has come down to for the cowboys, win and your in the playoffs. The eagles, really don't have a shot at making the playoffs with their lose to redskins today... to many things would have to happen. I know that the eagles would love nothing better than to knock the cowboys from the playoffs and give their fans something to celebrate about... since they are staying home for the post season. I personally, wished the eagles would have won their game today. Could you imagine, the atmosphere that would have been in that game, if both teams season hung in the balance for the post season, on the final day of the regular season. I'm sure! The eagles well still play just as hard, with the slimiest of chances of making the playoffs and just want to be the cowboys season spoiler... if nothing else. They just hate each other that much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-22, 11:37

Romo will lose the game for the Cowgirls..... Mark my words...
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-22, 12:15

LOL nope.. We got this one bro. Eagles were hott for a second, but then again they didnt beat any1 special. The Giants dont really count because we beat em also. Our D will shut them Eagles down.. Mark my words
Back to top Go down
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-22, 12:29

I hope the eagles knock the cowboys out of a chance to make the playoffs,but the way we played against the deadskins i don't know,this game will be a good game like week 2
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-22, 15:03

This will be the game of the year. Rivals going at it with a chance to spoil someone's chances of a playoff birth. Just hope the Cowboys don't blow their wad and lose the game.
Back to top Go down
BgTrkSociety
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-22, 23:11

Who said something bout my REDSKINS???
Back to top Go down
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-23, 17:08

cowboys will blow a big lead in this game...the eagles make a huge comeback in the 4th and win it with a go ahead td pass by Mcnabb....Ware breaks sack record but TO cries after game bout how Mcnabb is better than Romo!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-24, 01:50

only thing i like about the cowboys is T.O.'s press conferences if the EAGLES do win and the boys dont get in the playoffs...then TO will not be a cowboy next season. He will verbally and mentally rape romo and everything will fall apart...and if the cowboys win i can see McNabb and/ or AR outta philly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-27, 17:53

Mcnabb, is outtta Philly regardless if they win or lose. He's done with that city that boo'ed him on draft day and this season. The final straw and wedge that broke Mcnabbs back was when A. Reid benched him, with out telling him to his face. That was just plane disrespectful by Reid and Mcnabb knows he deserves fans and a head coach that will give him respect.

Mcnabb, is real good QB but he's not Romo. Romo, reminds me of S. Young... which in my opinion is one of the best QB ever to play, mobility and pin point accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-29, 02:45

nawfside512 wrote:
LOL nope.. We got this one bro. Eagles were hott for a second, but then again they didnt beat any1 special. The Giants dont really count because we beat em also. Our D will shut them Eagles down.. Mark my words

hahhahahhahahaha LMAO "Our D will shut them Eagles down.. Mark my words"
all i can do is laugh i love how everyone is quiet all of a sudden...i know all that talk came back and bit ya in the ass huh?!?!?! lol romo still doesnt have a playoff win... I mean 6 pts...i thought dallas was supposed to be the best offensive team in the nfl.
Nope
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-29, 02:47

Hahaha! Cowboys are a joke. Bunch o' thugs
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-29, 02:52

lol this is too funny
cowboys fans think their team is godly
death lol! LMAO

rude
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-29, 03:50

Yeah! The boys got their asses handed to them today. Congrats to Philly... I still hate the eagles but you have to give credit were its due. The planets and stars lined up right for them and they took advantage. All I can say is, watch out for the cowboys next year. They won't have the superbowl tag on them and I really believe W. Phillips is out as the head coach. Maybe! he'll stay as the defensive coordinator, maybe not. When the boys come back next year healthy, they'll be very dangerous on offense, they'll get their timing back and I guess you say their groove. All i can say is go vikings and watch out for the panthers the following week.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-29, 13:21

SuprmnxXx wrote:
Yeah! The boys got their asses handed to them today. Congrats to Philly... I still hate the eagles but you have to give credit were its due. The planets and stars lined up right for them and they took advantage. All I can say is, watch out for the cowboys next year. They won't have the superbowl tag on them and I really believe W. Phillips is out as the head coach. Maybe! he'll stay as the defensive coordinator, maybe not. When the boys come back next year healthy, they'll be very dangerous on offense, they'll get their timing back and I guess you say their groove. All i can say is go vikings and watch out for the panthers the following week.
Blah, Blah, Blah.... Next year this, next year that... Blah Blah.... Cowboys suck !!! I told you that weeks ago...
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-29, 14:06

Saint, Just worry about your (one and done) Giants team in the playoffs. I know I and a few other could careless about anything you have to say about the cowboys. You don't even know your own team and why they are losing. Your Giants, have lost 3-4 games heading into the playoffs and they got lucky against the panthers. During that span you were almost invisible in the forums... like I said... the giants, got lucky against the panthers and won. You were invisible until they won, like most giants fans. Then, your running your mouth again... replying back and post stupid Sh*t to a post of mine, that was almost a week old, about... Ow! I only wished, I would have read your post suprmn about betting madden cash on the game b4 they played Laughing what a joke... you yourself, thought the giants were going to lose that game to the panthers... thats why you didn't bet and didn't reply back to after the fact. owned

I just wonder scratch if the panthers would have hit that FG... everybody would be like were is ((Saint)) I would be like idk I guess when the "Giants are done" he'll change his name to ((THE INVISIBLE MAN))
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-29, 14:58

SuprmnxXx wrote:
Saint, Just worry about your (one and done) Giants team in the playoffs. I know I and a few other could careless about anything you have to say about the cowboys. You don't even know your own team and why they are losing. Your Giants, have lost 3-4 games heading into the playoffs and they got lucky against the panthers. During that span you were almost invisible in the forums... like I said... the giants, got lucky against the panthers and won. You were invisible until they won, like most giants fans. Then, your running your mouth again... replying back and post stupid Sh*t to a post of mine, that was almost a week old, about... Ow! I only wished, I would have read your post suprmn about betting madden cash on the game b4 they played Laughing what a joke... you yourself, thought the giants were going to lose that game to the panthers... thats why you didn't bet and didn't reply back to after the fact. owned

I just wonder scratch if the panthers would have hit that FG... everybody would be like were is ((Saint)) I would be like idk I guess when the "Giants are done" he'll change his name to ((THE INVISIBLE MAN))
No, not really man.... I have alot of things going on in life besides internet sites... I dont have time to check the site when im at home because Im either busy playing madden or I am busy with the fam. I usually check MS when I am at work and because of the holidays, I have been out of work for the past couple weeks on vacation. I always man up to losses... And to tell me I dont know my team.... HaHaHa.. Pretty funny... I have been a Giants fan since 85, and I have been a season ticket holder since 98.... I could probably tell you more history about your Cowboys than you know. Wanna bet Madden Cash on that?
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-30, 01:11

I know what you mean about not having much time bro. I manage to Gamestops at this time and have been Married for just 6 months.... add the holidays in with that and its been crazy. As far as that bet goes.

Yeah! Sure I'll take that bet Smile ... since the first game I watched as a kid in 81, was cowboys vs skins.

History Lesion #1

This was the first football game that I had ever watched and the first game on the season in 1981. I was at my cousin (Robert) house. His dad, Steve Shemo played for the Boston Braves (Baseball) and they loved spots and introduced it to me and I have been hooked ever since.
Cowboys vs washington
26-10 cowboys won cheers
Head Coaches, were talking Tom Landry vs Joe Gibbs.

Players were talking for the cowboys.... Danny White, Tony Dorsett, Drew Pearson, Tony Hill, Too Tall Jones and Randy White. Skins were talking.... Joe Theismann, John Riggins, Art Monk, Wibur Young.
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-30, 10:33

nawfside512 wrote:
LOL nope.. We got this one bro. Eagles were hott for a second, but then again they didnt beat any1 special. The Giants dont really count because we beat em also. Our D will shut them Eagles down.. MARK MY WORDS

How about dem eagles rolling over the cowboys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-30, 12:26

the eagles just literally EMBARRASSED the cowgirls. but...let's be honest here.....for why they were able to do that in such a big way. and.....let's give credit where credit is due. last saturday night.....my Ravens.....yes...THE RAVENS......BLASTED those fools in Texas Stadium. and after that game? the cowgirls spirit was broke! so....to all of my MS brothers who are eagles fans.....you owe us big time for that lopsided win. 8)

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-30, 12:46

I Hate the Cowboys. Im glad philly is in and they got to come to MINNESOTA and try to take down BIG ADRIAN PETERSON and reports say BIIIIGGGGG Pro Bowl Lineman Pat Williams will be playing. dancer So watch out Brian WestBrook. My Vikings are the underdogs as well as every home team in the playoffs but this will be the upset. Watch it ! Good Job
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-30, 12:48

Yeah Phil vs. minnesota is going to be great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-30, 17:40

nawfside512 wrote:

lol what are u saying now u lost 44-6
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-30, 20:09

D_Cash wrote:
I Hate the Cowboys. Im glad philly is in and they got to come to MINNESOTA and try to take down BIG ADRIAN PETERSON and reports say BIIIIGGGGG Pro Bowl Lineman Pat Williams will be playing. dancer So watch out Brian WestBrook. My Vikings are the underdogs as well as every home team in the playoffs but this will be the upset. Watch it ! Good Job

this will be a huge game! i am expecting the Viks to do very well.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2008-12-31, 16:40

Cowboys vs Eagles game was an embarrassment to football, a so called "playoff" team should not get killed that bad.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys VS Eagles!   Cowboys VS Eagles! Empty2009-01-06, 23:51

EAGLES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content