Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Fuckin' Yankees..

Go down 
+2
BoSpOrTsFaN
-iBleedGreen-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Fuckin' Yankees.. Empty
PostSubject: Fuckin' Yankees..   Fuckin' Yankees.. Empty2008-12-12, 18:47

No only have the signed C.C. Sabathia (Not that I am to worried about that overweight overpaid POS) but now they have signed A.J. Burnett to a 5 Year Deal worth 82.5 million. So according to my calculations, in the last week the Yankees have managed to spend somewhere in the Ballpark of.. 243 Million dollars on two players. Wow.. I wish I had that kind of Money to blow.. this is why baseball needs a salary cap.. plain and simple. I love the sport but even I will admit that My Red Sox need to be capped. It's just getting out of hand..

Discuss..
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Fuckin' Yankees.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuckin' Yankees..   Fuckin' Yankees.. Empty2008-12-12, 19:40

yanees wil choke Smile
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Fuckin' Yankees.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuckin' Yankees..   Fuckin' Yankees.. Empty2008-12-12, 19:51

i agree that baseball needs a salary cap...im not a baseball watcher at all but from espn it jus seems like they throw all this money at these players then opt out of there contract in 2 or 3 yrs so yeah may seem like alot of money but in the end they not paying all that money...plus super teams like the yankees can jus buy up everyone caus they grab there nuts and say his is more moeny than any other organization will give u so come here and if we dont win the uhhh uhhh o world series wee gonna get rid of u so yes a salary cap is a must caus playing for the yankees is a quick way to get your name mention in the over paid overrated category
Back to top Go down
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Fuckin' Yankees.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuckin' Yankees..   Fuckin' Yankees.. Empty2008-12-12, 20:23

I've been a Yankees fan all my life,and i agree with you 100%, MLB needs a salary cap,this is just plain stupid...243 MILL on two ppl is crazy...

but oh well

GO YANKEES!

lol
Back to top Go down
Macduff316
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Fuckin' Yankees.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuckin' Yankees..   Fuckin' Yankees.. Empty2008-12-12, 21:24

the yankees are pathetic. they actually tried to play right early last season, using young pitchers trying to develop them, but gave up because they are the annointed yankees and expect to never have a rebuilding year. they deserve to be 3rd place every year
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Fuckin' Yankees.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuckin' Yankees..   Fuckin' Yankees.. Empty2008-12-13, 16:44

xSamsel wrote:
No only have the signed C.C. Sabathia (Not that I am to worried about that overweight overpaid POS) but now they have signed A.J. Burnett to a 5 Year Deal worth 82.5 million. So according to my calculations, in the last week the Yankees have managed to spend somewhere in the Ballpark of.. 243 Million dollars on two players. Wow.. I wish I had that kind of Money to blow.. this is why baseball needs a salary cap.. plain and simple. I love the sport but even I will admit that My Red Sox need to be capped. It's just getting out of hand..

Discuss..

I completely disagree with u on this one... this is just one of the things that makes baseball what it is today.. a lot of people say thats why they dont watch it cuz everyone is way overpaid its rediculous but if they realy like the sport they will watch it no matter what... its my favorite sport and i can care less how much money the yanks throw around... They throw it around to the wrong guys like Sabathia and Burnett.. Sabathia just an avg pitcher in the American League during the regular season and garbage in the playoffs.... AJ Burnett a guy who has had 2 good seasons and is injured prone.. Burnett is the next Carl Pavano and Sabathia will be exactly what he is no matter how much money he is makin, an avg #2 pitcher who cant get it done in october! So as a sox fan im glad the Yanks signed him and i am hopin big time for Teixeira and Lowe to make their stops in Boston soon even if the sox give Teixeira 8 years 160mill it doesnt bother me that contract worked out great with manny ramirez til this past season and if Teixeira can help us get 2 more WS in the next 8 years itll be worth it again.. btw baseball will never get a salary cap cuz the players union wont ever allow that to happen and if they did it would be in the range of 200 mill anyways and no one would spend over that amount.. not even the yanks will do it anymore with the economy the way it is.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Sponsored content

Fuckin' Yankees.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuckin' Yankees..   Fuckin' Yankees.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuckin' Yankees..
Page 1 of 1