Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Do you run crazy stuff?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Do you run crazy stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Do you run crazy stuff?   Do you run crazy stuff? Empty2008-12-03, 21:02

I just started playing with the Bills and using the RnG. I have also been using Moorman (punter) at Qb in some formations. He has 90 speed and can throw my screens and short drags very well.

Just wondering if anyone else does crazy stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
eckos13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you run crazy stuff?   Do you run crazy stuff? Empty2008-12-03, 21:54

TheCrunkologyst wrote:
I just started playing with the Bills and using the RnG. I have also been using Moorman (punter) at Qb in some formations. He has 90 speed and can throw my screens and short drags very well.

nah i dont do anything crazy cuz i only sub position for position... i have WR atHB packages but those are preset.. first person i know that uses buffalo with the RNG... u must havent labbed the buff pb yet.. theres a play that with the BILLS WR only works great and is unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you run crazy stuff?   Do you run crazy stuff? Empty2008-12-03, 22:07

I put D-Jax at RB sometimes and I put LJ Smith at WR or FB sometimes but that's about as crazy as I get.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you run crazy stuff?   Do you run crazy stuff? Empty2008-12-03, 22:17

TheCrunkologyst wrote:

that was effective last year with the QB option.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Do you run crazy stuff?   Do you run crazy stuff? Empty2008-12-03, 23:12

eckos13 wrote:
TheCrunkologyst wrote:

nah i dont do anything crazy cuz i only sub position for position... i have WR atHB packages but those are preset.. first person i know that uses buffalo with the RNG... u must havent labbed the buff pb yet.. theres a play that with the BILLS WR only works great and is unstoppable.

I havent looked at most of the playbooks just: Pass Balanced, Run Heavy, TB, Pitt, NE, Den, and Detroit.

Last edited by TheCrunkologyst on 2008-12-03, 23:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eckos13
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Do you run crazy stuff?   Do you run crazy stuff? Empty2008-12-03, 23:14

u said uve labbed the buffalo pb..... ^^??
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Do you run crazy stuff?   Do you run crazy stuff? Empty2008-12-03, 23:15

eckos13 wrote:
TheCrunkologyst wrote:

I come out in the Gun: Doubles on and audible to I-Form Twin TE's, Weak Full House plays or just run my the FL Screen out of Doubles On.

Full house weak will have Lee Evans for the HB Sweep and HB Screen. Plus, Lynch for FB Dives.
Back to top Go down
eckos13
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Do you run crazy stuff?   Do you run crazy stuff? Empty2008-12-03, 23:15

with a WR at HB package?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Do you run crazy stuff?   Do you run crazy stuff? Empty2008-12-03, 23:17

eckos13 wrote:
u said uve labbed the buffalo pb..... ^^??

I meant Denver... I'm in practice mode playing wid the Bills right now.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Do you run crazy stuff?   Do you run crazy stuff? Empty2008-12-03, 23:18

eckos13 wrote:
with a WR at HB package?
Dont know what ya mean.
I just come out in Gun: Doubles On and Put Fred Jackson as slot receiver, then audible to full house weak - hb sweep.
Back to top Go down
eckos13
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Do you run crazy stuff?   Do you run crazy stuff? Empty2008-12-03, 23:32

oh ok... u sub jackson in or do u change the package.. im checking to see if its like MC legit (ur subtitutions)
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Do you run crazy stuff?   Do you run crazy stuff? Empty2008-12-04, 01:29

I sub a HB for Slot Receiver. Pretty sure MC is position for position, but Jackson is the weak side back (He only blocks so it really doesnt matter who you have in.)
Back to top Go down
rockywrist989
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you run crazy stuff?   Do you run crazy stuff? Empty2009-01-27, 14:10

no but one time i tried a flea flicker and i got the touch, but my friend tried to do it and got sacked lol so i dont do that many trick plays no more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you run crazy stuff?   Do you run crazy stuff? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you run crazy stuff?
Page 1 of 1