Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

please make new tournement after the one

Go down 
+8
BOSTN BEANER
xdtx blackman
-iBleedGreen-
D_Cash
Fudopi is That Dude
Straight Cash
BoSpOrTsFaN
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
12 posters
AuthorMessage
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

please make new tournement after the one Empty
PostSubject: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty2008-11-26, 20:53

i was wondering if after this upcoming tournement if you could make a new one beciase i would lvoe to aply kids from on here and meet some new people so pm me if you get a new one going
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty2008-11-26, 21:19

i see where your coming from that you want to play games againsyt people on here but meet someone in the chatbox and play them. if your lucky you can see if you can take the spot of an inactive member in the current touney.
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash
New MS Member
New MS Member
Straight Cash

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty2008-11-26, 21:58

dude u live in maine? tight. I live in saco.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty2008-11-27, 09:59

i live in mass
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty2008-11-27, 18:17

no way you live in saco thats sick...i live in lisbon no that far away from saco..but i did take a spot from someone in the tounry thats going on right now..i have a game tomorrow or maybe tonight if i can get my xbox set back up at my dads house..so ya
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty2008-11-27, 22:30

I thought samsel would've destroyed me because I didn't think I was that good, but he only beat me by like 2 or 3 touchdowns and I gave up at the end.

Not to mention I was down to my 3rd runningback, but it was a fun game.

Now I wanna play more people too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty2008-11-29, 17:29

i beat samsel he wasnt too good on offense but i beat him in the end
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty2008-11-29, 20:37

Yeah you got lucky my friend.. in the last 20 seconds I dropped two picks that would have ended the game. I forgot running hurry up offense the entire time took skill.. My offense wasn't that good? Then why did I put 21 points up on you if my offense wasn't that good. I had no defensive touchdows. Like I said before. Your record doesn't show your skill that is for sure..

Also Fud, you actually put up a good game. I respect you for actually playing the game of football. Not that B**** s*** with running hurry up the entire game, running the same play over and over again. I'd play you all day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
xdtx blackman
New MS Member
New MS Member
xdtx blackman

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty2008-11-29, 22:04

yea im down for a new tourney after this one. I dont feel like runnin with the bills again cause their not my best team.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty2008-11-29, 23:58

i would like a new tourny too. i got bounced in the first round by that hurry up real does too. Couldnt stop his curl routes on the edges and he ran that play all day on me, i hate playing no huddle people. I dont know how they have fun playing the same play over and over again, i like real football.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty2008-11-30, 10:39

Thank you man. Finally someone who sees my point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty2008-11-30, 12:34

u guys complain about it and if I'm running the same play everytime how don't u stop it ?
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty2008-11-30, 12:35

and when is blackman and old mcdonald gona play ? And I'll get in the 2nd tourney with my chargers.
Back to top Go down
pman92
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty2008-12-05, 23:15

I would definitely be up for another tournament.
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty2009-01-03, 14:22

D_Cash wrote:
and when is blackman and old mcdonald gona play ? And I'll get in the 2nd tourney with my chargers.

i already beat blockman
Back to top Go down
humbleboss
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty2009-01-03, 15:04

what up fellas my tag is humbleboss and im down to play in a tourny i like to use the cowboys but i can run with any team so if theres another tourny count me in
Back to top Go down
odell will win
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
odell will win

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty2009-01-09, 12:09

me too, i want to be in the next tourney.
gamertag: odell will win
someone PM me with bracket info/announcements when it gets started
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please make new tournement after the one   please make new tournement after the one Empty

Back to top Go down

please make new tournement after the one
Page 1 of 1