Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph...

Go down 
+4
Shut-Down-D-
Crunk
nawfside512
Ketcham While They're Hot
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph... Empty
PostSubject: Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph...   Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph... Empty2008-11-22, 02:26

What do you guys think about the two separate trades the Knicks made today? Jamal Crawford to Garden State for Al Harrington and Zach Randolph and Mardy Collins to the Clippers for Tim Thomas and Cuttino Mobley.

I know they did it to get a head start on freeing up money for the big time free agency market after this season, but they had a 6-6 record, which isn't half bad, especially for the Knicks. Don't you think they kinda threw in the towel early?

Lastly, do you think they'll be able to get Lebron after this season? He's their obvious target. Other big names will be on the market tho, like Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph...   Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph... Empty2008-11-22, 02:33

They are going to need someone big.. But I think Lebron could be a possibility. Then again The nets have shown interest in him... Jay-z said it somewhere
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph...   Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph... Empty2008-11-24, 15:34

They were clearing up cap space for LBJ and I think they have a good opportunity, since they will be getting another lottery pick this year (Maybe Thabeet from UConn.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph...   Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph... Empty2008-11-24, 15:46

The Knicks only did that for King James. Not only will we get James in 2010, we are trying to get Steve Nash, and Chris Bosh. They will all be free agents, along with Dwayne Wade, Ray Allen, and other big names. The Knicks are clearing out the salary cap for a few big names to help bring back the Knicks. It is a bad move for the present, But F*** the present if Lebron is in our future.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph...   Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph... Empty2008-11-24, 15:52

Lol if the Knicks sign a already washed up Ray Allen I would just pause and laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph...   Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph... Empty2008-11-24, 15:54

No, they dont want Ray.... I would be pissed... They have said James, Nash and Chris Bosh.... If we get them, to the Championship we shall go.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph...   Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph... Empty2008-11-24, 16:36

we just have to wait and see how all of this will pan out. i don't know if Cleveland will let go of Lebron. but...i also heard that the Knicks wanted to get D Wade, and Bosh also. wow!
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph...   Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph... Empty2008-11-24, 16:51

Militant X 1 wrote:
we just have to wait and see how all of this will pan out. i don't know if Cleveland will let go of Lebron. but...i also heard that the Knicks wanted to get D Wade, and Bosh also. wow!
Yea, noone would want to let Lebron go. But, Lebron has shown that he wants to be a global athlete and their are only 2 markets he can expand himself. NY and LA. He is allready huge, but would become a billionaire possibly in either NY or LA. He has allready shown interest in NJ because they might be in Brooklyn. If the nets dont make that move, he will be in NY. LA is allready taken by Kobe.
Back to top Go down
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph...   Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph... Empty2009-01-31, 15:36

knicks are done for, i cant believe they were tryn for lebron
Back to top Go down
oshow
New MS Member
New MS Member
oshow

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph...   Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph... Empty2009-02-01, 14:25

rockets shouldve gotten crawford.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph...   Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph... Empty2009-02-02, 20:57

lol everybodys waiting for the 09 off season, when that time comes its going to be interesting wat happens, but i think the way da Cavs are playin LeBron will be rite in Clevland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph...   Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph... Empty

Back to top Go down

Knicks get rid of Crawford and Randolph...
Page 1 of 1