Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

REINSTATED!

Go down 
+5
Shut-Down-D-
Mickey
BoSpOrTsFaN
Fudgy
SuprmnxXx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-19, 19:54

Adam Jones has just been reinstated by the commissioner Roger Goodell. Jerry Jones says, A. Jones well begin practice starting monday and well return to the field against the steelers.

I guess it can't hurt to bring him back to the team or can it. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-19, 19:56

I really have no emotion towards this...kinda figured it would happen since everything usually goes right for the cowboys. I dont think he will be the difference maker that 'boys fans expect him to be, but i doesn't hurt to bring him back unless he gets in fights etc...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-19, 20:02

it doesn't really matter. he'll be suspended again by the end of the season
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-19, 20:25

he has finally turned the corner...i hope
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-20, 10:03

Barbarian24 wrote:
he has finally turned the corner...i hope

I really hope so bro... I hope he helps the boys to the playoffs and to the super bowl.

With Jones and Newman back, we now can play press coverage again ( especially with the experience the rookies have gotten" and we can stop playing soft zone and letting receivers run wild in the secondary. The opposing QB's want have the quick throw with press coverage and well be hanging onto the ball a little longer, thus, we might get more sacks and some Ints from hurried throws.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-20, 10:05

*Yawn* Why should an average DB get so many headlines. He is not the player he once was.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-20, 11:16

Yawn... wtf r u talkin about???LOL he is still young only 25 he was playing the best corner for the cowboys till he got suspended. He had one good year with the titans he never was a "elite" corner.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-20, 11:17

He never was a great player but he was playing the most consistent for the secondary in the beginning of thre year.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-20, 11:41

Barbarian24 wrote:
Yawn... wtf r u talkin about???LOL he is still young only 25 he was playing the best corner for the cowboys till he got suspended. He had one good year with the titans he never was a "elite" corner.
When he was with the Titans, he was actually up there in the leagues top corners list. Since he came out of jail, he has not produced like he used to. Yea, he was playing the best for you guys as a corner but that doesnt say much cuz your secondary was getting torched every single week... lol
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-20, 13:13

If we keep playin soft zones h isnt gonna be nearly as good as he was in tenn. THey ran alot more man and thats his strength.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-20, 13:32

The reason why Dallas runs soft zones is because Newman who was their top corner sucks at man on man. He is fast as hell but cant cover talented wideouts one on one... Newman is IMO overrated.. He is definitely good, but should be better than what he has produced this year, especially with him having that kind of speed.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-20, 13:45

hopefully Adam Jones can get his life together for his career and family's sake.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-20, 14:21

aw man adam lost my respect after that cardinals games lol larry fitz did his ass on this one play in the end zone then they called it back cause of holding lol then he did him again the very next play lol
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-20, 14:57

so he lost your respect when one of the best wr's in the league makes a play he makes all the time??? Saint i dont know if you watch the cowboys but newman is a excellent man corner. The only gm u prob saw was the one vrs the skins where he had a groin pull. Moss beat em a few times but if u put any corner like that on a island vrs a player like moss he will definitely have his way with him. You see his first gm back after the break??? moss was a non factor.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-20, 15:02

Hasnt produced this year??? He has been out for 6 of the ten gms if im not mistaken. Hes overrated cause he has been hurt all year? Now hes finally healthy and you will see what he is capable of.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-20, 20:05

The commish is stupid... how can you give someone more than one chance with his wrap sheet... o wait Jerry Jones paid him off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-20, 20:07

lol He believes in second and third chances...
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-21, 01:39

Barbarian24 wrote:
so he lost your respect when one of the best wr's in the league makes a play he makes all the time??? Saint i dont know if you watch the cowboys but newman is a excellent man corner. The only gm u prob saw was the one vrs the skins where he had a groin pull. Moss beat em a few times but if u put any corner like that on a island vrs a player like moss he will definitely have his way with him. You see his first gm back after the break??? moss was a non factor.

Well said Barbarian24... newman was playing hurt at the start of the season and thats why he was getting beat, but now he's healthy for the first time this season ( after surgery ) he'll shut down he's side of the field for the most part and we can give safety help to Henry until Jones can take his starting CB position and they can move Henry to the SS position were he'll be a pro bowler next year.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-21, 08:50

SuprmnxXx wrote:
Barbarian24 wrote:

Well said Barbarian24... newman was playing hurt at the start of the season and thats why he was getting beat, but now he's healthy for the first time this season ( after surgery ) he'll shut down he's side of the field for the most part and we can give safety help to Henry until Jones can take his starting CB position and they can move Henry to the SS position were he'll be a pro bowler next year.

I dont know the exact reason they dont move henry to safety?? I mean hes a great tackler and his speed is really effecting the cornerback play. Hopefully we can get Pac back into gamemode so we can go back to running alot more man. How bout jenkins??? I think this guy is gonna be a stud.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-21, 09:05

Yea, your right Bar. I didnt give him the benefit of the doubt for missing some games. The D played great last game but that has to be shown every single week from here on out. We will all find out if they are up to it.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-21, 19:12

Ya i hear ya. If they can play with that intensity every week then the offense could afford to stutter like it has done for a couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-21, 19:52

TheCrunkologyst wrote:
The commish is stupid... how can you give someone more than one chance with his wrap sheet... o wait Jerry Jones paid him off.

so??? me personally i think his off field stuff has nothing to do with with him on sundays and his wrap sheet isnt all that bad if you call that a wrap sheet.... a couple fights???? and a shooting? you want to see his nfl career end over that ?come on who the hell doesnt fight? If i felt as tho you disrespected me NFL or not im kicking your ass and as far as the shooting that just kinda happens if you keep a certain kind of entourage around u and you happen to be a celeb....its just something about celebs that make some dudes think "hey thats pacman making it rain....i hate that s***....im gonna try him..." then bam bam............AND would the commish also be stupid if vick gets reinstated?
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty2008-11-22, 01:37

I think finally he got the point.. Since this suspension started his name has been out of the tabloids. Maybe he finally realized he cant lose all that $$$$$
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

REINSTATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSTATED!   REINSTATED! Empty

Back to top Go down

REINSTATED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Sports Talk :: NFL :: NFC Division Talk-
Jump to: